Page 270 of 287 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 7170
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    imagine thinking Durant isn’t the Warriors best player. He singlehandedly won the game tonight
    Yeah, after Curry and Klay carried him past Houston and gave him a 2-0 lead in the Finals. Durbeta is the ultimate frontrunner. There was no pressure at all tonight like there was down the stretch of the Houston series, where he was garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This forum gonna be salty tonight ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine thinking Durant isn’t the Warriors best player. He singlehandedly won the game tonight
    Depends. He's by far the most talented, and looks amazing when there's no pressure but he looked shook when HOU was actually threatening. He joined a 73-win team to avoid pressure situations, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never forget how "clutch" Durbeta was on his own team before he joined Curry's 73-win team:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is a monumental but you can't take anything away from him tonight. The stars around him laid eggs and he carried the team on the road.
    He had a good night, still a though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Durant is a monumental but you can't take anything away from him tonight. The stars around him laid eggs and he carried the team on the road.
    This ...

Go Lakers/Giants/Yankees David Stern's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron fan extra salty

6 is coming. Tough guy talk through your alt not gonna change that
    Is that really the best you have you fan of a team that hasn’t been in like 6-7 years? Come on got, throw a better comeback at me . I bet you can’t because your goty pussy ass can’t. ing got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bust out the brooms. It's a celebration

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No not at all. I called a sweep before this series started. I haven't even watched any of these games.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Yeah, after Curry and Klay carried him past Houston and gave him a 2-0 lead in the Finals. Durbeta is the ultimate frontrunner. There was no pressure at all tonight like there was down the stretch of the Houston series, where he was garbage.
    No pressure at all, in a close game wire to wire on the road, where Curry and Klay played like monumental dog . Sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are laker fans in here? Only fans of relevant teams should be allowed to post in playoff threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pressure at all, in a close game wire to wire on the road, where Curry and Klay played like monumental dog . Sure
    Doesn't matter, legacy ruined when he joined the dubs.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Said the same thing. Lebron refused to guard Durant and let him go crazy and then let Curry of all people defend him 10 feet from the rim with NO HELP!! I said earlier that the jumphook was a lost art in the NBA. Lebron needs one in those situations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS needs just one more MVP player, tbh, just in case two MVP players have an “off” night.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is that really the best you have you fan of a team that hasn’t been in like 6-7 years? Come on got, throw a better comeback at me . I bet you can’t because your goty pussy ass can’t. ing got.
    I'm the pussy but you're the one using an alt to talk . You so salty right now

Enjoy 6. Compliments of Kevin Wayne Durant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot up 2-0 against a massively inferior team. HOU actually gave them a dogfight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are laker fans in here? Only fans of relevant teams should be allowed to post in playoff threads.
    They are here to troll. They know spur fans hate the Warriors so naturally they will attach themselves to the Warriors. Laker fans would be rooting for team Isis if they were a rival of the Spurs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Are you really going to pretend like this was a high pressure situation for Durbeta or the Warriors? Worst case scenario: they lose tonight and win the series in 5 instead of 4. How horrible for them!

Real pressure was the last few games of the Houston series, where Durbeta was absolute trash and had to be bailed out of his chokejob by Curry and Klay.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    You forgot up 2-0 against a massively inferior team. HOU actually gave them a dogfight.
    So what’s the alternative? Letting the series be 2-1 with the Goat on the other side?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His comments are a stretch - like LBJ's asshole after KD's 14-incher

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So what’s the alternative? Letting the series be 2-1 with the Goat on the other side?
    The GOAT + a D-League team. Yeah, sorry, a team with two MVPs, two All-Stars and a Finals MVP sixth man shouldn't be afraid of "only" having a 2-1 lead against them. One player is not beating this Warriors team by himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to Livingston tho, one of the best bench players ever. Also props to special needs player, Javelle Magee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Morton's iodized ...

Thread Information