My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    68-51

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    41 of those wins came from:

10 in 2012. The OKC ref rigged series. I do not hold responsible for the wins stopping at 10. One of Pops most epic coaching jobs "Show me some nasty".
    15 in 2013. It still hurts
    16 in 2014 NBAs top 5 teams of all time easily. Golden State with or without Durbeta would be sent packing easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21-24 since the 2014 le year. It at least the teams were in the playoffs. Since the team refuses to tank, not sure how you get off the mediocrity treadmill. If you continue to be a middle of the pack team in the west I guess you’d rather make the playoffs then not. This phase of spurs basketball is going to be a beating. Hope we catch a few breaks somewhere and get lucky. Going to need it to get off the mediocrity treadmill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21-24 since the 2014 le year. It at least the teams were in the playoffs. Since the team refuses to tank, not sure how you get off the mediocrity treadmill. If you continue to be a middle of the pack team in the west I guess you’d rather make the playoffs then not. This phase of spurs basketball is going to be a beating. Hope we catch a few breaks somewhere and get lucky. Going to need it to get off the mediocrity treadmill.
    A beating is being a Knicks fan, or a Sacramento fan. Spurs fans are spoiled that they consider a run of 5 playoff years to be some ing tragedy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Carlisle's career: 58-62

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Carlisle's career: 58-62
    It is incredible how much Carlisle did more with less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A beating is being a Knicks fan, or a Sacramento fan. Spurs fans are spoiled that they consider a run of 5 playoff years to be some ing tragedy.
    Maybe I could’ve been more clear. “This phase” meaning the next 10yrs. I’m looking forward and saying that outlook does not look good at all.

your response doesn’t at all reflect my feelings or what I thought I wrote. Also, the gold standard for complaints doesn’t have to always be extremes like the browns, the Knicks, etc. it still sucks to be sleeping in a tent when it’s 120 degrees. Just because you haven’t slept in a tent at 130 degrees doesn’t mean your situation still doesn’t suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0-0 thus uear

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I could’ve been more clear. “This phase” meaning the next 10yrs. I’m looking forward and saying that outlook does not look good at all.

your response doesn’t at all reflect my feelings or what I thought I wrote. Also, the gold standard for complaints doesn’t have to always be extremes like the browns, the Knicks, etc. it still sucks to be sleeping in a tent when it’s 120 degrees. Just because you haven’t slept in a tent at 130 degrees doesn’t mean your situation still doesn’t suck.
    You're still being too dramatic. If a championship is an 80 degree tent, and the Knicks are the 120 degree tent, the SA tent over the last 5 years is a 90-95 degree tent. You also can't know what's to come. People here gave up on this team in 2010 and 2011. That proved to be a chunk of foolishness. This organization has proven to be flexible and adaptable over the decades. I understand why they brought LMA and DD on board, but their usefulness as a playoff bridge to the future has ended, and it's time to move on. Neither are winners, so we need to roll with the youngsters.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is incredible how much Carlisle did more with less.
    Bull that dude is a loser. Look at the record of him vs Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at his username, and don't take the bait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you Kawhi Leonard, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted the stats and complemented Popped on two of the three years of the most wins.
    Yet you're defensive.

I'm not going to take away your Pop blow up doll. Relax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psssh.
    Dork Novitsky is not Tim Duncan.
    Add GNob, Parker, all time off the bencher Robert Horry etc etc. The player talent level is Grand Canyon level differences.
    Carlisle even got the '14 Mavs to give one of if not the GOAT Duncan teams a 7 game sweat.

Using your logic Team USA had not lost a game for years nor failed to get a medal in what -ever? Yet who was their coach?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psssh.
    Dork Novitsky is not Tim Duncan.
    Add GNob, Parker, all time off the bencher Robert Horry etc etc. The player talent level is Grand Canyon level differences.
    Carlisle even got the '14 Mavs to give one of if not the GOAT Duncan teams a 7 game sweat.

Using your logic Team USA had not lost a game for years nor failed to get a medal in what -ever? Yet who was their coach?
    Carlisle as the second seed lost to that 2010 Spurs team which was the worst Spurs team up until now. If he were better than Pop he should have won that series. At that Point Duncan had started to decline but yet with equal talent Pop still spanked him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What?!!? I always thought his user name was MultiHole. I guess that I read that name wrong based on the quality of his posts.

He'll always be MultiHole to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ The Popsuckers come out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carlisle as the second seed lost to that 2010 Spurs team which was the worst Spurs team up until now. If he were better than Pop he should have won that series. At that Point Duncan had started to decline but yet with equal talent Pop still spanked him.
    Ohh ok.
    Tell me how the 2006 Spurs compared talentwise to the Mavs.
    How did that one turn out?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohh ok.
    Tell me how the 2006 Spurs compared talentwise to the Mavs.
    How did that one turn out?
    Carlisle had to do with that so what's your point? You dudes hate Pop so much that you will suck the of an inferior coach smh!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carlisle had to do with that so what's your point? You dudes hate Pop so much that you will suck the of an inferior coach smh!!
    Exactly.
    Rookie Avery Johnson did.
    Explain that one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The '10 Spurs had a Pythagorean record of 55-27 (4th), a margin of victory of 5.09 (4th), a strength of schedule of 0.02 (16th) and a simple rating system of 5.07 (4th).

The '10 Mavericks ranked a Pythagorean record of 49-33 (12th), a margin of victory of 2.72 (12th), a strength of schedule of 0.06 (19th) and a simply rating system of 2.66 (12th).

The '10 Spurs also had the 2 best players by catch all metrics (Duncan was still better than Nowitzki and Ginobili was better than him that season).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The '10 Spurs had a Pythagorean record of 55-27 (4th), a margin of victory of 5.09 (4th), a strength of schedule of 0.02 (16th) and a simple rating system of 5.07 (4th).

The '10 Mavericks ranked a Pythagorean record of 49-33 (12th), a margin of victory of 2.72 (12th), a strength of schedule of 0.06 (19th) and a simply rating system of 2.66 (12th).

The '10 Spurs also had the 2 best players by catch all metrics (Duncan was still better than Nowitzki and Ginobili was better than him that season).
    Stop that Spurs team was the 7th seed and wasn't that good as seen once they played the Suns. Like I said I'm ok with moving on from Pop but let's not look back and lie and say thqat he hasn't dominated Carlisle. Out coached by Rivers and Donovan sure but Carlisle not a chance.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly.
    Rookie Avery Johnson did.
    Explain that one.
    Everyone knows they were on the end of some bad calls that series but sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2010 we beat the Mavs who were the 2 seed and got revenge on them for the previous year. But getting swept by Phoenix and Hill getting powned by Dragic was tough to watch

2011 was bad everything. Pop sucked major donkey balls. Dice sucked major donkey balls. Bonner sucked major donkey balls. RJ sucked minor donkey balls and George Hill proved why we traded his ass out that year. Air balling the game winning 3. People forget that in game 1 George Hill has a wiiiiiide open 3 to win the game, the defender didn’t even run out to contest, and he air balled it.

2012 was the league doing everything in its power to get Durant vs Lebron. Pop was amazing that postseason and teams were scared of us. I put the blame on the refs and the refs only.

2013 we have talked about enough

2014 best coaching of all time

2015 Kawhi shrunk. Tony shrunk. Green played one good game. Boris sucked. And Pop sucked. Couldn’t figure out literally the same play being used every possession by the Clippers

2016 was refs and Kawhi sucked. And LMA got hurt on his shooting hand which made him left handed. I think if his right hand was ok we would win that series. But Pop sucked again by playing the turd towers. Beyond stupid right there.

2017 legendary coaching. Exposed the Rockets. Exposed the Warriors in Game 1. Nobody on the roster could guard Kawhi.

2018 we didn’t have the horses

2019 all on Pop. Worst coaching I’ve seen in years

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2010 we beat the Mavs who were the 2 seed and got revenge on them for the previous year. But getting swept by Phoenix and Hill getting powned by Dragic was tough to watch

2011 was bad everything. Pop sucked major donkey balls. Dice sucked major donkey balls. Bonner sucked major donkey balls. RJ sucked minor donkey balls and George Hill proved why we traded his ass out that year. Air balling the game winning 3. People forget that in game 1 George Hill has a wiiiiiide open 3 to win the game, the defender didn’t even run out to contest, and he air balled it.

2012 was the league doing everything in its power to get Durant vs Lebron. Pop was amazing that postseason and teams were scared of us. I put the blame on the refs and the refs only.

2013 we have talked about enough

2014 best coaching of all time

2015 Kawhi shrunk. Tony shrunk. Green played one good game. Boris sucked. And Pop sucked. Couldn’t figure out literally the same play being used every possession by the Clippers

2016 was refs and Kawhi sucked. And LMA got hurt on his shooting hand which made him left handed. I think if his right hand was ok we would win that series. But Pop sucked again by playing the turd towers. Beyond stupid right there.

2017 legendary coaching. Exposed the Rockets. Exposed the Warriors in Game 1. Nobody on the roster could guard Kawhi.

2018 we didn’t have the horses

2019 all on Pop. Worst coaching I’ve seen in years
    This the most reasonable take on this I've seen. 2015 playoffs and Last year were the worst playoffs coaching jobs of Pops tenure. There was no excuse for not sweeping the Nuggets instead of losing in 7 I can't defend that .

Thread Information