Page 79 of 112 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2796
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm sure economic warfare and sanctions aren't part of the problem.
    idgaf what you're spouting rn... bernie and the rest of the commies are better off dead! better dead than red!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idgaf what you're spouting rn... bernie and the rest of the commies are better off dead! better dead than red!

Be careful who you offend and wish death upon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Opposes Trump's NAFTA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope all commies burn in ! idgaf who i wish death on especially when it comes to communist s bags.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope all commies burn in ! idgaf who i wish death on especially when it comes to communist s bags.

Your grandfather would be disappointed of you smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your grandfather would be disappointed of you smh.
    your stupid ass hangup on a relative of mine i never knew is quite cringe-worthy tbh. it's odd as that you keep bringing him up as if he was any sort of grandfather to me to begin with.

you're a very odd and mentally warped human being.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re not laughing now are you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernard Sanders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting, if predictive:

Source: https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Bros also have this thing where the election will turn out around young people which is coincidentally his strongest group (funny how that works out) but the group thats votes the least. But Bernie's problems with black voters and older voters who vote the most are not something to be ignored.

Looking at blacks while Hillary did worse than Obama (who is really a once in a lifetime candidate as the first black president) with black turnout her levels were still in line with pre-Obama numbers..

..and you can definitely make the case that going with the candidate who 84% of the voters voted against in the 2016 Democratic primaries would have lowered black turnout substantially.

If you look at the first and third columns here (the fourth is highlighted for some reason but ignore that) it sure likes it would be in 2020 as well based on this new poll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren would be wasted as VP. Much more valuable as a senator
    Massachussetts and Vermont have Republican Governors so if either Bernie or Warren was chosen as VP Dems would lose a senate seat. I thought Hillary should have chosen Bernie as her VP in 2016 since strategically it would have helped unify the vote. She was not as close to death as Joe so I wouldnt support that this time and if Biden wins would be better to go somewhat moderate anyway as a progressive VP is not going to make anyone think Joe is running on a progressive ticket given these primaries anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now say "rose twitter"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massachussetts and Vermont have Republican Governors so if either Bernie or Warren was chosen as VP Dems would lose a senate seat. I thought Hillary should have chosen Bernie as her VP in 2016 since strategically it would have helped unify the vote. She was not as close to death as Joe so I wouldnt support that this time and if Biden wins would be better to go somewhat moderate anyway as a progressive VP is not going to make anyone think Joe is running on a progressive ticket given these primaries anyway.
    so basically do 2016 again.

beto or bootyjudge would make sense on a biden ticket, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dumbass Dem Booker seeking to declare everyone an "ist" in normal leftist fashion threw your boy under the bus.
    How Alex Jonesy do you think this cult will get if Biden wins Iowa and NH and Bernie goes down in flames?

TheGreatYacht

Never seen geek this out of sorts before.
    Kyle Kulinski Mocks Warren’s Dancing & WOKE Twitter Pounces

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now say "rose twitter"
    Huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its ur catchphrase man. you gotta say it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so basically do 2016 again.

beto or bootyjudge would make sense on a biden ticket, tbh
    Yes, Hillary and Biden are exactly the same. Personalities don't matter and voters merely look at a spreadsheet based on positions lmao. This is why Biden supporters pick Bernie as their number two favorite because of their ideological similarities. Also, why if Warren dropped out polls from before their spat Warren voters second choice was Bernie at 30% and Biden at a whoppingly massive difference of 19%.

Buttigieg would be good I guess. I never really followed Beto. There's not much point in pretending Biden is a progressive after he potentially wins the primaries by standing up to progressives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its ur catchphrase man. you gotta say it
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of progressivism and you guys aren't a fan of Biden. These are very salient points that need to be stated to make everything clear here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warren to Biden thing is weird but I think a lot of Hillary diehards are Warren supporters. Its just a guess based on twitter which is very unrepresentative but Warren has the most loyal Dem followers based on polls, Warren supporters complain about how Warren has to face complaints about medicare for all costs Bernie didn't, and then there is a lot of whining about how Bernie hasn't face the press or something and how Hillary was vilified when she didnt have a press conference or something in 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Bros also have this thing where the election will turn out around young people which is coincidentally his strongest group (funny how that works out) but the group thats votes the least. But Bernie's problems with black voters and older voters who vote the most are not something to be ignored.

Looking at blacks while Hillary did worse than Obama (who is really a once in a lifetime candidate as the first black president) with black turnout her levels were still in line with pre-Obama numbers..

..and you can definitely make the case that going with the candidate who 84% of the voters voted against in the 2016 Democratic primaries would have lowered black turnout substantially.

If you look at the first and third columns here (the fourth is highlighted for some reason but ignore that) it sure likes it would be in 2020 as well based on this new poll

link for that bottom study is here in case anyone wants to read it. came out yesterday

https://www.washingtonpost.com/conte...-7b31935103d9/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Someone must have been making a point about turnout. Biden would cause the highest turnout among black voters if thats right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klobuchar at the bottom of that is not surprising she sucks so bad with black voters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klobuchar at the bottom of that is not surprising she sucks so bad with black voters

Wow, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    before or after he announced his campaign for president? us non-dems already know the answer to that question.
    Not sure what you mean. I was referring to the other candidates, be it from the GOP or Dems. Obviously, that means after he entered the race.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting, if predictive:

Source: https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/
    Strange. Buttigieg supporters are pretty much silent. They're not out there making a fuss like Trump or Bernie supporters.

That number is a bit high so I'm calling bull on that.

Thread Information