Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says a lot about priorities.

And I loved this:
    "But the Spurs could use an upgrade in several areas, including its practice site, the dreadful AT&T Center, which lacks adequate Wifi..."

Seriously? They're making a big deal out of the Wi-Fi?
    Heh, kind of ironic in light of who the arena is named after.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LMA and Tyles were healthy, we contend this postseason with a puncher's chance to beat the Lakers to be honest. I'm glad we didn't deal LMA for scraps. He's still good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's total bull . You can't get through the door without your digital ticket.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh, man, I didn't even think about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing as how Aldridge being out allowed Derozan to play the 4, which is what led to all our young guards getting more playing time...I believe it did in fact have something to do with Aldridge not being around...
    Aldridge plays Center, not PF. Actually Pop played that line up quite often during the season with Aldridge too. But Forbes and Mills were also on the floor and Keldon wasn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bit where RC jumped in so Jake from State Farm clone couldn't even answer a question like a real GM was pretty damn funny.

And RC trying to point to past glories and intangible nonsense as a way to address the roster and the future was just ... sad

And I'm not surprised that the article made no credible attempt to address the shortcomings Pop has had coaching this past year and didn't even bring up Forbes and his situation. it was of a typical Jabari low level of quality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bit where RC jumped in so Jake from State Farm clone couldn't even answer a question like a real GM was pretty damn funny.

And RC trying to point to past glories and intangible nonsense as a way to address the roster and the future was just ... sad

And I'm not surprised that the article made no credible attempt to address the shortcomings Pop has had coaching this past year and didn't even bring up Forbes and his situation. it was of a typical Jabari low level of quality.
    the problem is that after 2014 Flopovich infected the entire organization with his "bigger than basketball" bull philosophy. RC had an interview a few years back where he basically said winning doesn't matter as much, it's more important how they impact peoples character and develop their personality. Which basically means we don't give a if Bryn in Forbes costs us 50 wins per season as long as he becomes a good guy with 3 baby mommas. Totally re ed philosophy for a basketball franchise. They run this like a mental health ins ution.

Thread Information