Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1677
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Measured 6’4.5” barefoot, 6’6.0” in shoes, 8’6.5” standing reach, 239.2 lbs, and 6’8.25” wingspan at the 2021 NBA G-League Elite Camp”

The Spurs love anyone 6’4” without shoes.
    Let's see if I can fix our starting PF problem then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be down with SA trading for Siakam, Simmons or Harris provided they don't let themselves be screwed. Sabonis might even be on the move. Getting him would probably make the lack of a four with size even more glaring, but the talent is there. Even if the Spurs somehow sign Collins, they need to find away to make some trades.
    I'm with you on that. Definitely have my eye on all of them plus Myles Turner. Would be a much better fit at C than Allen. Getting one of these guys in a trade and signing Collins would be best case scenario

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The San Antonio Spurs are interested in pursuing John Collins, Kelly Oubre, and Zach Collins in free agency, per JakeLFischer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The San Antonio Spurs are interested in pursuing John Collins, Kelly Oubre, and Zach Collins in free agency, per JakeLFischer.
    Strange for Collins maybe an old interest as he's injured actually( occured last month imo) and he did not play last season( only 11 games 2 years ago).

Imo the Spurs will also pursuie Markannen and Fournier who will probably be gone from Boston with the arrival of J Rich.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wondered in Zach would get in the mix. Pre-injury I really liked him.

Still holding out hope for that Washington trade that nets us Deni!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like the news is intentionally trying to put it out there that Patty isn’t returning. Idk why you would keep Gay over Mills but it looks like that might be what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “There’s reportedly 'significant interest' from DeMar DeRozan to forgo higher salary opportunities elsewhere and join the Lakers in pursuit of a championship, per @JakeLFischer

Maybe I’ll be surprised but I don’t buy this tbh this is demars last chance at a decent pay day

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to let Demar, Mills and Gay walk and rebuild that god awful front court in FA. Overpaying Collins sounds better than getting fleeced in a trade for Al Hortford. Do something!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Send Lonnie to Miami and bring me Duncan Robinson

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have extended the qualifying offer to keita bates Diop. Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks got Tristan Thompson from the Celtics. Maybe just to be injury coverage for Okongwu, but combined with the Johnson pick maybe the window for Collins is a tiny bit more open
    They were also unable to unload Reddish during the draft, even with a pick attached.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Send Lonnie to Miami and bring me Duncan Robinson

They just drafted their duncan robinson.

A really good coaching staff would have Wieskamp ready to step onto the court for two or three minutes, and hoist a couple shots, in the first RS game. Just to take a look. That won’t happen with the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “There’s reportedly 'significant interest' from DeMar DeRozan to forgo higher salary opportunities elsewhere and join the Lakers in pursuit of a championship, per @JakeLFischer

Maybe I’ll be surprised but I don’t buy this tbh this is demars last chance at a decent pay day

I totally buy this becaue he earned a lot during his time in Toronto and SA, having an MLE could be ok for him, offcourse if it's the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like the news is intentionally trying to put it out there that Patty isn’t returning. Idk why you would keep Gay over Mills but it looks like that might be what happens.
    It’s a little thing, but Patty stripped everything Spurs related off of his Twitter profile almost immediately after the season. Exit interviews are a thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You keep Gay over Mills because as the roster currently stands it has a zillion guards and only one power forward.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just drafted their duncan robinson.

A really good coaching staff would have Wieskamp ready to step onto the court for two or three minutes, and hoist a couple shots, in the first RS game. Just to take a look. That won’t happen with the Spurs.
    I want both. Bring joe along slow

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a little thing, but Patty stripped everything Spurs related off of his Twitter profile almost immediately after the season. Exit interviews are a thing.
    He does it everytime when he plays for Australia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were also unable to unload Reddish during the draft, even with a pick attached.
    Reddish could be good on this Spurs team. He needs development, but what else is new.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Vrenz Bleijenbergh been signed as a free agent by anybody yet ? Nice passing and shooting skills for a 20 year old.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Vrenz Bleijenbergh been signed as a free agent by anybody yet ? Nice passing and shooting skills for a 20 year old.

He had a problem with his buyout i think, he made a tweet where he said that some teams wanted him in the secound but that they can't because of that.
    Last edited by duncan2150; 07-31-2021 at 11:38 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I totally buy this becaue he earned a lot during his time in Toronto and SA, having an MLE could be ok for him, offcourse if it's the Lakers.
    agree. Will be highly interesting how the build out the rest of their roster though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a problem with his buyout i think, he made a tweet when he said that some teams wanted him in the secound but that they can't because of that.
    Thanks for the reply

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because when considering only the young guys, the holes in the front court are a lot bigger than the holes in the backcourt?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs don’t use capspace to get building block type pieces, I hope they go the other extreme and collect assets. Middling signings, like Duncan Robinson, at big money would be disappointing

Thread Information