Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop goated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s with this clown of late dogging Pop any chance he gets did Pop bang his wife or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

KD is a funny guy. Definitely balled out for USA, good to see him enjoying the moment.

He has a funny little moment with Udoka and Patty at 4:00. "That's my teammate yo!"

Ime: We know how to lock Patty's ass up
    Welp, guess I'm a KD fan now. Bailed out a team full of all-stars. Didn't flinch when Pop yelled at him. Took Keldon under his wing. And did all that a couple weeks after his NBA season ended, a season which was his first back from an achilles rupture. He had every excuse not to even go to the Olympics. Pretty impressive, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m happy USA won gold but just as happy for Australia finally winning a medal in basketball. I watched their game versus Slovenia today and it was really good.

super happy for Patty and I hope Baynes gets well soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, guess I'm a KD fan now. Bailed out a team full of all-stars. Didn't flinch when Pop yelled at him. Took Keldon under his wing. And did all that a couple weeks after his NBA season ended, a season which was his first back from an achilles rupture. He had every excuse not to even go to the Olympics. Pretty impressive, tbh.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s with this clown of late dogging Pop any chance he gets did Pop bang his wife or something?
    He's trying to become the next Stephen A Smith with shock takes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very impressive--he certainly won himself a ton of good will. Now it's a countdown clock til he manages to set it on fire again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like a lot of idiots on here are completely forgetting his inep ude for the past few years. SMH. A ing JV coach could win gold with American talent that actually gives a and doesn't think it's going to be handed to them.
    Agreed. This board will go back to hating Pop in a few months when he plays stupid lineups such as having Keldon play center. Right now you have a lot of Spur fans suffering from euphoria in the sense that there has been nothing to celebrate the last 4 years since Kawhi left and they need something to celebrate hence why they are blowing Pop right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations indeed! This was obviously something that meant a lot to Pop. For years he wanted his opportunity to coach Team USA, he finally got his chance and led the team to his highly coveted gold medal. It wasn't smooth or pretty, but gold is gold! Congrats Pop!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suspect Perkins is an ST troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh, Kendrick Perkins on Twitter just straight up hating on
    Pop. Good thing he works for a company that absolutely detests San Antonio and the Spurs. Just toeing that line.
    Kendrick is a straight up clown. He’s a career journeyman who’s only NBA skill is mean mugging.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. I’m a convert. Feels like what happened with LeBron. Couldn’t stand him after super-teaming but then he proved me wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's another nugget from Perkins saying Pop is "the worst": https://twitter.com/KendrickPerkins/...675978756?s=20

I put this in another thread but it bears repeating: we all know the US sports media has always hated Pop and the Spurs but saying he's the worst is the dumbest sports take ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Green and everyone else on that squad except Keldon and Pop, of course, but it's cool to see the respect after the media tried to instigate with the players and Pop that was nothing but bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats Coach Pop!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Landale was chatting with Chip and Keldon in the background.
    Chip: “Hey, Keldon, meet Doug McDe....I mean Jack, er, Jock Landale”

Keldon: “Hey, Doug, I look forward to you carrying my luggage in a couple months!”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest/...abdomen-injury

Lillard claims he played injured, which begs why he played so much, but whatever. Saving face i guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tough news for Baynes. Dude got banged up throughout this Olympic tournament. Hate to see that for one of our former Spurs champions.
    i imagine he done, as a free agent no one will pay him to come back and i don't think he had much of a market.

Now, he'll be looking for work this summer after Toronto decided to move on from Baynes and the $7.3 million he was going to be owed next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell Perkins Moses Moody says hi

Career nobody….next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of KD, Pop coached a team the talent (as max salaries and all star appearances mean Jack e) of Nigeria to da GOLD. Congrats Pop. Pop saved the day.
    Even without KD this team should have cruised to the gold. Team US never seems to have the same chemistry as their international compe ion.

i mean why is Rubio outplaying Lillard? Why is Book so quiet. I think most guys just don’t take pride in the olympics because they didn’t grow up caring about it. I think coach K was better at lighting fires under these guys asses

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations to him, we all know how important this was to him, so I'm glad he was able to do it

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum really was the dark horse who bailed us out when Durant wasn’t on the floor. He balled out. Still kinda surprised that Lillard was playing as shaky as he was. If we had NBA Lilliard US blows out most of these teams
    true

... true

Thread Information