Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    watch him end up a maverick and become their "prize" of the offseason

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch him end up a maverick and become their "prize" of the offseason
    I'd want him if I was a Mavs fan, great defender and a dirty player to get under the skin of whoever the other teams top guard is. I would have loved him on the Spurs teams of the 2010s when they were competing for something, obviously useless as a tank command with the Spurs current roster though.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I'd want him if I was a Mavs fan, great defender and a dirty player to get under the skin of whoever the other teams top guard is. I would have loved him on the Spurs teams of the 2010s when they were competing for something, obviously useless as a tank command with the Spurs current roster though.
    oh id definitely take him in a heartbeat on the mavs

then again, we dont have donnie who will hype him up as if he were some undervalued secret superstar with veteran savvy to save face for failing to get any legit stars. hopefully nico is more realistic in his takes of the current state of the mavericks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great defender? Come on Bum you better than that. He is a homeless man's pG version of Spurs/Lakers era Rodman more antics than great defense. He is a mediocre defender with a good motor who sometimes makes great defensive plays. Jrue holiday is a great PG defender. Pat Bev acts like one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great defender? Come on Bum you better than that. He is a homeless man's pG version of Spurs/Lakers era Rodman more antics than great defense. He is a mediocre defender with a good motor who sometimes makes great defensive plays. Jrue holiday is a great PG defender. Pat Bev acts like one.
    LOL no, Rodman threw a conference finals in San Antonio, no way you can compare Beverley getting a stupid tech here and there to that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus he don't have to guard Luka who ran him over him like a truck over and over lol

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Plus he don't have to guard Luka who ran him over him like a truck over and over lol
    he should never have been guarding Luka to begin with, that was just stupid. you wouldn't put Gary Payton on Karl Malone no matter how good he was defensively.

it was interesting to see how he was actually solid and useful in the series against Utah and phoenix after being unplayable against Luka. he actually had times where he clearly frustrated CP3 and book.

I agree he's a bit overrated defensively and more of a gimmick player, but still for people to suddenly claim he's completely trash because he got worked by Luka is unfair to him (even as much as I enjoyed watching it)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than Porker

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL no, Rodman threw a conference finals in San Antonio, no way you can compare Beverley getting a stupid tech here and there to that.
    I saw his ass get busted repeatedly this season. He had some good moments vs Suns until the closeout game. But come on he is not a great defender. If he was, Clippers would have kept him because PG only other good guard defender they have. He makes one or two good defensive plays if you are lucky, most of the time he is more pest than great. but he also racks up some dumb fouls too, not just techs. But ill concede mediocre is probably aggressive, but great defender is even more so. He is an above average not great defender that Lue benched when it mattered most .

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An A+ irritant. I'm glad he's in Lottery-sota, I hope they keep him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what Minnesota is doing here. Are they hoping Beverley will beat Towns' ass into shape or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what Minnesota is doing here. Are they hoping Beverley will beat Towns' ass into shape or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw his ass get busted repeatedly this season. He had some good moments vs Suns until the closeout game. But come on he is not a great defender. If he was, Clippers would have kept him because PG only other good guard defender they have. He makes one or two good defensive plays if you are lucky, most of the time he is more pest than great. but he also racks up some dumb fouls too, not just techs. But ill concede mediocre is probably aggressive, but great defender is even more so. He is an above average not great defender that Lue benched when it mattered most .
    No one would hate him if he wasn't an effective defender.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one would hate him if he wasn't an effective defender.
    They hate that he a pest. Plays borderline dirty and the histrionics/antics. He used to be a better defender (but not prime Bowen Tony Allen or even Jrue Holiday) who now lives off reputation.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than Porker
    Not off the court if you know wha I’m sayin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not off the court if you know wha I’m sayin
    Enrique

Thread Information