Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1217
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To my mind, the money choice was Kyle vs Bertans. Kyle is filling 27.3 mpg. Bertans is filling 16.8. For a difference of $400,000 this year. This was a bad decision, especially, as to my mind, Kyle has far more potential.
    Agreed. Spurs sacrificed defense for offense and Bertran is not even hitting them 3’s. We had to play Dante instead. But Kyle >>> Dante. So yup it was a mistake to choose Bertran over Kyle. Kyle would have a loooong career in the nba. I doubt Bertran plays in the NBA after his contract is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle's teammates must love him, he only works his ass on the court and does not like to shoot

08:34 good move against the new future ex big thing of the league
    Tbh Griz are playing 3 former Spurs, Kyle, Green and Temple

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MemphisGirl showing her true colors rooting for Memphis and against the Spurs. It's no surprise he/she hasn't showed up to one game thread despite never missing one last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MemphisGirl showing her true colors rooting for Memphis and against the Spurs. It's no surprise he/she hasn't showed up to one game thread despite never missing one last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has been worth every cent of his deal to Memphis. And it’s a very reasonable deal for a 25 year old who has been healthy with no red flag on heels or knees or acls, can play several spots etc. Glad for him as I have said 100 times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is everybody discussing Anderson and Bertans, when the real discussion is Anderson and Bellinelli.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    letting him go to take cancernelli was a big big mistake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To my mind, the money choice was Kyle vs Bertans. Kyle is filling 27.3 mpg. Bertans is filling 16.8. For a difference of $400,000 this year. This was a bad decision, especially, as to my mind, Kyle has far more potential.
    Kyle wouldn’t log 27 mpg here with DeRozan logging so many minutes at the 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle wouldn’t log 27 mpg here with DeRozan logging so many minutes at the 3.
    May be a chicken-and-egg argument. Perhaps DeMar would be playing more 2 and less 3 if we had Kyle. But, as @ has noted. Kyle's "fit" with the Spurs would be very complicated. Having both DeMar and Kyle on the floor at the same time wouldn't do much for spacing...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is everybody discussing Anderson and Bertans, when the real discussion is Anderson and Bellinelli.
    Not really. Don't see any way the Spurs keep all three of Bertans, Gay and Anderson. Yes, they could have afford it had they not signed Beli, but having three highly paid forwards would have been a tough thing to do considering how inexperienced the back court was and the team's likely intent to at least try to play big. I understand that you're all about the modern NBA and whatnot, but even looking at how it turned out, having a solid vet guard really helped, even if Marco himself hasn't had a good year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best offseason ever
    THANK GOD. TAKE SA GIRL TOO
    Fathead getting a fat contract is hilarious tbh

I'm looking forward to watching him pass up open shots in Memphis.
    Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match.Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match.Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match.Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match.Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match.Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match.Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match. Please don't match.
    God. All I'm asking for is that the spurs dont match and we get rid of this fathead loser.

I take that back. God. Also please let SAgirl and her terrible takes go to Memphis with him.

Amen.
    Re s. Re s everywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shot/form (at least there) looks like it's worse than before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re s. Re s everywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u know what, even with green and kawhi leaving

all those minutes and touches available, do you think he be aggressive to find his own production on the spurs? he still be passive man

patty, belli, forbes will continue to chuck away...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really glad that we didn't sign him tbh. I never like him bc I don't really like any player who pump fakes absolutely nobody, then dribbles into traffic and either shoots a worse shot or does a bail out pass. He did it all the freaking time and it was and always will be a better option to shoot the ball! We might suck this year defensively, though we have looked better as of late, and we might be thin at SF but we can draft a better or similar player to Anderson for half the price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really glad that we didn't sign him tbh. I never like him bc I don't really like any player who pump fakes absolutely nobody, then dribbles into traffic and either shoots a worse shot or does a bail out pass. He did it all the freaking time and it was and always will be a better option to shoot the ball! We might suck this year defensively, though we have looked better as of late, and we might be thin at SF but we can draft a better or similar player to Anderson for half the price.
    Agree'd glad he's gone, nothing personal but just another guy who will dribble into a contested long two in traffic instead of an open 3 and in the playoffs looks completely unhinged.

Belinelli's been a bit better lately and at least he's not afraid to shoot an open shot, or any halfway circus shot for that matter and Bertans the same, I hope to see Bertans shooting the second he gets a foot of space from a defender, aggression like he showed against the 76ers is really what he always needs to be doing, even if he is missing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle Anderson is one of the worst Spurs to ever play significant minutes in the last two decades. Anyone wishing he was back here needs to lay of the meth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the best mediocre player ever!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle Anderson is one of the worst Spurs to ever play significant minutes in the last two decades. Anyone wishing he was back here needs to lay of the meth.
    Truf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad that they let some prospects go, or don't even bother to look for them when in need yet they wasted 4 years on this piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's be an upgrade to cunningham, thats for sure. but not 9 mil worth. i was in favor of letting him walk. but losing all of kawhi/green/anderson in the same offseason.. hard to quantify that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only reason why people wish he was still here is cause we are playing Dante Cunningham instead. But Kyle is not worth 9.5 million per year with his non-existent offense. What I'm more mad about is that Pop develops players and than let's them walk for free. We could've gotten something back for him in a trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only reason why people wish he was still here is cause we are playing Dante Cunningham instead. But Kyle is not worth 9.5 million per year with his non-existent offense. What I'm more mad about is that Pop develops players and than let's them walk for free. We could've gotten something back for him in a trade
    So trade a core starter on your way to fighting for the eight seed? Get a second round pick..... Stash that player in Austin .... Profit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So trade a core starter on your way to fighting for the eight seed? Get a second round pick..... Stash that player in Austin .... Profit?
    I'm speaking in general

Thread Information