San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a fooking him and his meth head uncle
    Awesome

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously... and it has nothing to do with his stupid politics, I don't care if it was Stalin, I'd support him if he was the GOAT coach... but Poop is senile...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wanted Kawhi traded in 2016 and called him a role player you BBC sucking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wanted Kawhi traded in 2016 and called him a role player you BBC sucking
    Found a couple quotes from you in 2015, tbh.

I would trade Matrix in a heartbeat, tbh
    Kiwi is a role player beta .
    The nerve of this ing guy. You wanted to trade Kiwi the year after he won Finals MVP. You're calling OP a BBC sucking for THE SAME EXACT you used to do all day everyday. Have people already forgot that you were Kawhi hater #1 back then? Bet I can find more "trade Kawhi" and "Kawhi is a role player" quotes from you than any other poster on this entire site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The nerve of this ing guy. You wanted to trade Kiwi the year after he won Finals MVP. You're calling OP a BBC sucking for THE SAME EXACT you used to do all day everyday. Have people already forgot that you were Kawhi hater #1 back then? Bet I can find more "trade Kawhi" and "Kawhi is a role player" quotes from you than any other poster on this entire site.
    hot dam

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Poop is actually getting killed on Twitter

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The only reason Kawhi was on the bench in the first place was because his entourage told him to sit there and look interested. You could tell it was all fake from the start, jumping around like a little school girl every time the Spurs went on a run, clapping with a smile on his face (Kawhi doesn't smile.), etc...... Who ever coached Leonard did a very poor job because his acting was as poor as his HEB commercials.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 04-14-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is that handle just someone's troll? ngl I was wrong, last year's Houston ownage/Game-1 GSW won me over. But this team aint doing without Kawhi r n and we've seen how long it takes to rebuild. Hard to find a talent like him...and I know people hate to think it but if Pop leaving is what makes that happen....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop is actually getting killed on Twitter
    I’m starting to think Pop and Kawhi actually deserve each other.

Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Well none of what you said is true but I just assume you're a moron. Given that, clearly Tim Duncan created a winning Spurs team and like Kobe and MJ and a few others, when they leave, their team collapsed into obscurity. Not like that has never happened. Respect to TD. In that context, just like other coaches with superstars I've never been in the camp of worshipping coaches. In fact, I think the spurs in their prime could have gotten a couple of more and were certainly a 3-peat team and if in the right place, a 5-peat team and for the most part I think Popovich was the cause of that and other wins not happening. First finals in Miami...all Popovich. No question. Never been a huge pop fan but I never did not like the man, until...you guessed it. Mr. 'We're over ourselves' suddenly became someone who was not 'over himself'. In fact, far from it, which made me, and a few others, look at him through a different lens. This man who was so humble and over himself was the same man who berated and publicly embarrassed reporters who were just doing their job. Then, it was a quirk...in fact 'charming'. Lauded and admired. He was 'entertainment'. Of course, looking back it was at some poor 'hack' if you want to go there, expense. Court side interviewers fawned fear and were congratulated by the booth for 'surviving' the interview with the always annoyed Popovich. After all, he had no time to talk to the minions and little people he had a game to coach and he was after all, a genius, a basketball god to be able to win so much with such a ragtag group of athletes like...oh tim and tony and manu...in their PRIME. Yeah that was a real feat their Gregg. After all, Tim wasn't really THAT good of player. Or Manu, or Tony or the whole host of 'role players' that came through San Antonio, many 'let go' because they didn't really get along with the 'genius'. So then, like the rest of the left wing whackos of America, he calls out the 'deplorables' that elected the President. And in no uncertain terms. To what aim, I am sure I do not know. Well ok, Gregg. You want to go there, now you damn sure have to live up to your hype and...and...people are going to start looking at YOUR antics and what YOU say and do, under a new light as well. People watch sports to get AWAY from politics. This is what a few in the business don't get but most do. Further, few people care what athletes or coaches or actors think about politics. You have the job of a child that your vastly overpaid to do. You 'play' literally, for a living. So what are people suppose to think of that. Does he think oh, well everyone loved Obama because I do ? I hate Trump, so everyone else must as well and if not, they're bad 'deplorable' people. Didn't work for Hillary, won't work for Gregg. So he joins the camp of 'we won't go to the White House if we win ?' Good for you. You know that is an invitation, right. Not a 'right'. You're not special. You don't call the White House and say, 'We're on our way, we'll be there on the 12th at 10am and would like this served for lunch'. The arrogance is just astounding and it turned me off and I believe a lot of others as well and I'd bet a few that play for him. And I don't think for one minute if Tim Duncan or others in the past, David Robinson, would have stood for that even if they didn't like Trump. It was crass, and classless. In my opinion, post TD, Popovich has been exposed. On several levels. And regardless of what he says, I don't think Kawhi likes him and I don't think he wants to play for him. And I think there are others that don't want to play for him. Not everyone who came through here was a Pop fan. What has happened, again IMHO, is that he's been exposed for who he really is. A rude, arrogant, classless prick that is not the 'genius' he was made out to be.

He can't be gone soon enough for me. Done with that dude. For many reasons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well none of what you said is true but I just assume you're a moron. Given that, clearly Tim Duncan created a winning Spurs team and like Kobe and MJ and a few others, when they leave, their team collapsed into obscurity. Not like that has never happened. Respect to TD. In that context, just like other coaches with superstars I've never been in the camp of worshipping coaches. In fact, I think the spurs in their prime could have gotten a couple of more and were certainly a 3-peat team and if in the right place, a 5-peat team and for the most part I think Popovich was the cause of that and other wins not happening. First finals in Miami...all Popovich. No question. Never been a huge pop fan but I never did not like the man, until...you guessed it. Mr. 'We're over ourselves' suddenly became someone who was not 'over himself'. In fact, far from it, which made me, and a few others, look at him through a different lens. This man who was so humble and over himself was the same man who berated and publicly embarrassed reporters who were just doing their job. Then, it was a quirk...in fact 'charming'. Lauded and admired. He was 'entertainment'. Of course, looking back it was at some poor 'hack' if you want to go there, expense. Court side interviewers fawned fear and were congratulated by the booth for 'surviving' the interview with the always annoyed Popovich. After all, he had no time to talk to the minions and little people he had a game to coach and he was after all, a genius, a basketball god to be able to win so much with such a ragtag group of athletes like...oh tim and tony and manu...in their PRIME. Yeah that was a real feat their Gregg. After all, Tim wasn't really THAT good of player. Or Manu, or Tony or the whole host of 'role players' that came through San Antonio, many 'let go' because they didn't really get along with the 'genius'. So then, like the rest of the left wing whackos of America, he calls out the 'deplorables' that elected the President. And in no uncertain terms. To what aim, I am sure I do not know. Well ok, Gregg. You want to go there, now you damn sure have to live up to your hype and...and...people are going to start looking at YOUR antics and what YOU say and do, under a new light as well. People watch sports to get AWAY from politics. This is what a few in the business don't get but most do. Further, few people care what athletes or coaches or actors think about politics. You have the job of a child that your vastly overpaid to do. You 'play' literally, for a living. So what are people suppose to think of that. Does he think oh, well everyone loved Obama because I do ? I hate Trump, so everyone else must as well and if not, they're bad 'deplorable' people. Didn't work for Hillary, won't work for Gregg. So he joins the camp of 'we won't go to the White House if we win ?' Good for you. You know that is an invitation, right. Not a 'right'. You're not special. You don't call the White House and say, 'We're on our way, we'll be there on the 12th at 10am and would like this served for lunch'. The arrogance is just astounding and it turned me off and I believe a lot of others as well and I'd bet a few that play for him. And I don't think for one minute if Tim Duncan or others in the past, David Robinson, would have stood for that even if they didn't like Trump. It was crass, and classless. In my opinion, post TD, Popovich has been exposed. On several levels. And regardless of what he says, I don't think Kawhi likes him and I don't think he wants to play for him. And I think there are others that don't want to play for him. Not everyone who came through here was a Pop fan. What has happened, again IMHO, is that he's been exposed for who he really is. A rude, arrogant, classless prick that is not the 'genius' he was made out to be.

First I will say that I do agree with you that Pop is an arrogant prick and he has cost the spurs a few les in the past with bad coaching. Now that we are done with that part you come across to me as a dumb ass Trumper who is butt hurt that Pop does not like Trump. Word of advice learn not to give about the political views of athletes and coaches . I didn't get offended in '03 when David Robinson spoke out against people who were against the Iraq War. I was one of those Anti-Iraq people and thought Dave's criticism was stupid but I didn't let it bother me. Also I doubt Duncan would be offended by what Pop is saying about Trump since Trump hasn't helped out Duncan's home the VI with relief from hurricane Harvey. I'm sure Duncan probably despises the out of Trump for that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not on Pop. This is on RC (unless Pop insisted on paying that much to Mills and Pau) and more importantly on Kawhi, because the roster looks a lot different with him out there + people playing their proper roles.

People complaining about Pop because the Spurs look small vs. GS? Their two time DPOY / All NBA first team dude with huge wingspan is sitting in NYC because his thigh hurts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not on Pop. This is on RC (unless Pop insisted on paying that much to Mills and Pau) and more importantly on Kawhi, because the roster looks a lot different with him out there + people playing their proper roles.

People complaining about Pop because the Spurs look small vs. GS? Their two time DPOY / All NBA first team dude with huge wingspan is sitting in NYC because his thigh hurts.
    Well, all the criticism misses the point that we are likely a 55-62 win team with Kawhi. 2 or 3 seed at worst. Wonder how much chirping about PATFO would be occurring had we won 60 games...AGAIN.

As it was, there were times this year where we looked great. Keep your super star in the fold and there's no problem with the roster. Spurs would again retain their annual shot at ringing.

If they had constructed the current roster without the fact Kawhi was your centerpiece, LA #2, and a cast of characters #3, I'd agree with that line of criticism.

They will earn their keep this offseason though. Kawhi will be moved. How they build it going forward will be quite different I'm sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so sick and tired of this stubborn tried to death gameplan...what has he ever done without star players?

HE'S THE REASON KAWHI ISN'T EVEN WANTING TO SIT ON BENCH

(go on delete my thread PATFOraters on this forum)
    You can same the same thing about every coach that has ever won anything, in any SPORT. You need superstars to win...

” myself & all other Spurs fans and haters will never be able to get back the 2 seconds it took to glance this over, we are all a little less intelligent for reading this and at no point did you make a rational point “.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht You just gonna let me call you out like that and not say anything?

I can remember you calling Kawhi "Matrix" all the time. Said he'd basically be another Shawn Marion. That was back when RD2191 and Clipper Nation used to call you "Joe" ( Sports Talk Joe) all the time. You just gonna act like all that never happened?

You need to shut your got ass up with all bashing other posters about what they've said about Kawhi. There isn't one poster on this entire site that was more wrong than you about Kawhi. Now you're sucking Kawhi off and acting like you've been down with Kawhi since Day 1. GTFOH.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht You just gonna let me call you out like that and not say anything?

I can remember you calling Kawhi "Matrix" all the time. Said he'd basically be another Shawn Marion. That was back when RD2191 and Clipper Nation used to call you "Joe" ( Sports Talk Joe) all the time. You just gonna act like all that never happened?

You need to shut your got ass up with all bashing other posters about what they've said about Kawhi. There isn't one poster on this entire site that was more wrong than you about Kawhi. Now you're sucking Kawhi off and acting like you've been down with Kawhi since Day 1. GTFOH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a fan long before POP & and I’ll continue to be a fan of the SPURS long after he’s gone. That’s what us true fans of the team do, coaches come and go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Spurs were in the WCF without Duncan last year you stupid got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of Pop bashing comes down to the fact he's anti-Trump. I can understand bashing him for bad basketball decisions but bashing him because he doesn't like Trump is re ed. If Pop sucked off of Trump a lot of these idiots would be saying he's still the greatest.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a ing pussy, never paid attention to him so didn't remember. Get your ass in here TheGreatYacht...you're getting bent over prime time and don't even have the balls to say anything

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

He even still has the "Kawhobe Bryonard" sub le under his username from his old anti-Kawhi shtick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He even still has the "Kawhobe Bryonard" sub le under his username from his old anti-Kawhi shtick
    Yep. His avy was this image with Kawhi's face photoshpped on it. He had that avy for years.

Can't believe this dude is avoiding me and this thread like the plague right now.

Thread Information