Page 180 of 474 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idiot

the evidence has been corroborated already and further witnesses will just make the case stronger

the direct witnesses are all being ordered to hide under their desks by the guilty traitor in chief

boiled down - we have:

EXTORTION = no defense aid $$$ unless you smear bidens and clear PUtin

BRIBERY = If you help me win 2020 election - i will help you defend your country against Russia

no matter how hard you defend

extortion and bribery

you still have extortion and bribery

so go yourself comrade!
    well, that's it folks! ST's own re SH has spoken truth to power and the show is over. long live authoritarianism and the totalitarian party dubbed "liberalism"!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan made a fool of himself. Again.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps Trump should cooperate with the inquiry and let witnesses be heard instead of ordering them not to testify.

An honest man has nothing to hide, right?
    If video of an asshole Indian beating his drum in the face of a teenager didn't stop the media from demonizing an innocent teenager with remarkable restraint then trying to avoid a show seems imperative. Your "honest man" pla udes don't mean .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps Trump should cooperate with the inquiry and let witnesses be heard instead of ordering them not to testify.

An honest man has nothing to hide, right?
    Don't forget all the do entation that is being held up.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...quiry-n1063771

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty damning stuff so far...if it keeps going Trump's presidency is F'd
    You and I both know 100% there is nothing that could make the senate convict. The GOP is terrified by Trump's base and thus is stuck swallowing our Dear Leader's .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will one of these new witnesses finally have testimony of an actual order from Trump why aid was withheld and not a guess as to why it was withheld like every witness so far?
    Translation:

"I don't understand the word implicit".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will.

At some point, Bolton et al. will get a judge to tell them: yeah you have to show up to Congress, and then it will start all over again. This will be a steady stream of repeating all the details of the extortion and bribery, which each new witness all saying the same things.
    It'll never get a conviction. And no way in Bolton is going to want to make his party convict Trump, because it would be handing the country over to the Democrats in January 2021.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i doubt the EHL had to due with the trumps but more so with a nationwide problem.
    Do your research son

you should deal with jews in a jew community or asians in an asian community, etc... though it's against the law to not rent/sell to whomever those communities aren't very welcoming to outsiders. besides that, look up all your heroes on the left, their neighborhoods, and tell me what demo's reside in them please.
    This is white nationalist speak. Who cares what your nationality is? Even Trump's ancestors were immigrants... but look at him now: locking immigrants in cages, get this - for money. Yep, private companies are profiting off of his racism...but of course, Melania's parents got their green card, no problem.

either way, the trumps not renting to certain demo's is de able to say the least. now, when did you read that memorandum?
    I'm very familiar with the Trump crime mobster family son. Been knowing for years.

thanks for the link btw. i'll save the pdf and read it soon.
    You got it son. There's more where that came from

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will one of these new witnesses finally have testimony of an actual order from Trump why aid was withheld and not a guess as to why it was withheld like every witness so far?
    To answer your question though:

I don't know.

If Trump was holding up the aid for some reason, let's find out what that reason was.

Everybody directly involved seemed to get the message loud and clear that the reason the US government aid was being held up was that it was being used as extortion by Trump to get Trump a bribe from the Ukrainians.

Feel free to present ANY evidence for any other explanation.

A review of aid distribution methods by Trump perhaps? Go ahead... step on the rake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I’m horrified, I’m appalled’: Kellyanne Conway’s lawyer husband tears into Donald Trump over impeachment hearings

Lol he put himself first all lawyers do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boiled down - we have:

EXTORTION = no defense aid $$$ unless you smear bidens and clear PUtin

BRIBERY = If you help me win 2020 election - i will help you defend your country against Russia

no matter how hard you defend

extortion and bribery

you still have extortion and bribery

so go yourself comrade!
    Not an impeachable offense, unlike say, getting a blowjob while Democrat.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ah, the "when did you stop beating your wife" tack.

Investigating corruption on the part of US officials is definitely in the US interest.

Investigating foreign interference into US elections is definitely in the US interest.

Your problem though is that Trump was ONLY concerned about corruption stories on the part of his political rivals. This is consistent with his efforts to get a bribe of help with his re-election campaign.

Donald Trump cares about "corruption".
    Investigating what happened in the 2016 election and how the bull Russia collusion investigation started has nothing to do with Joe Biden/Hunter Biden/Burisma nor any other candidates in the 2020 election. Your claim of Trump ONLY being concerned about corruption stories on the part of his political rivals is bull . Still waiting to hear from you how these are debunked and not in the interest of the U.S.

How is investigating Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election not in the U.S. interest? How how Ukraine meddling been debunked?

How is investigating the DNC colluding with Ukraine to meddle in the 2016 election not in the U.S. interest? How has the DNC colluding with Ukraine been debunked?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrain...ger-court-says

How is investigating how the actually debunked Trump/Russia election collusion investigation started not in the U.S. interest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll never get a conviction. And no way in Bolton is going to want to make his party convict Trump, because it would be handing the country over to the Democrats in January 2021.
    The fact that the Republican party won't do the right thing, does not mean that Democrats shouldn't do the right thing.

The right thing is to rein in a president who is abusing his office. The cir stances of that abuse, from the obstruction of justice in the Mueller report, and the extortion and bribery here, pretty much demand that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do your research son
    principles of real estate never taught me the trumps were responsible for EHL.

This is white nationalist speak. Who cares what your nationality is? Even Trump's ancestors were immigrants... but look at him now: locking immigrants in cages, get this - for money. Yep, private companies are profiting off of his racism...but of course, Melania's parents got their green card, no problem.
    you took a hard turn on the issue at hand but whatever... so now we're talking immigrants? i thought at first you were talking about trump not renting to blacks? guess we'll move on from that then... as for immigrants in cages & private companies profiting off of racism ask obama what he would've done instead; oh wait...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    a LOT happened but ignorant Mavs fans are too ing ignorant to see it
    Nothing happened except a bunch of overpaid blowhards blew really hard. Nothing will come of this, because there is nothing Trump could do that would cause his fanbase to turn on him. They could leak a video of Trump ting on the American flag and Trump s would defend it by claiming a deep state operate put ex-lax in his Diet Coke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could leak a video of Trump ting on the American flag and Trump s would defend it by claiming a deep state operate put ex-lax in his Diet Coke.
    the make believe world yall lefty's live in is so hyperbolic and asinine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Investigating what happened in the 2016 election and how the bull Russia collusion investigation started has nothing to do with Joe Biden/Hunter Biden/Burisma nor any other candidates in the 2020 election. Your claim of Trump ONLY being concerned about corruption stories on the part of his political rivals is bull . Still waiting to hear from you how these are debunked and not in the interest of the U.S.

How is investigating Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election not in the U.S. interest? How how Ukraine meddling been debunked?

How is investigating the DNC colluding with Ukraine to meddle in the 2016 election not in the U.S. interest? How has the DNC colluding with Ukraine been debunked?

How is investigating how the actually debunked Trump/Russia election collusion investigation started not in the U.S. interest?
    Both your links are broken.

So, no, you don't have any evidence at all of why the aid was being held up by Trump. Hence the tap dance and obfuscation with the shiny baubles.

Not my job to disprove your conspiracy theories. It is your job to prove them. I have seen no evidence, nor has anyone else that proves them out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whistleblower Advocates:

Trump’s Harassment and Intimidation Violates Several Laws and Regulations

Trash has violated several little-known laws and regulations

which specifically require the executive branch to protect whistleblowers in the intelligence community

“Federal employee whistleblower and confidentiality rights are frequently misunderstood,”

“Some confusion about whistleblower rights to confidentiality has emerged

as a media frenzy intensified surrounding the Intelligence Community whistleblower who filed a complaint alleging concerns about President Trump’s conduct in August.”

several federal whistleblower protections in the context of the alleged quid pro quo controversy–and Trump’s arguably unlawful response to those allegations–that’s led to ongoing impeachment hearings in the U.S. House of Representatives.

“Simply stated, President Trump can’t harass and retaliate against a whistleblower for weeks or months on end and

say he is carrying out his duty to enforce the whistleblower statute,”

the depth of the apparent violations here:

There are several statutes and regulations involved that form the framework of legal protections for [intelligence community] whistleblowers, not just one law.

Rather than say the President violated one specific provision it’s more accurate to state that

the President is not carrying out his duty under the [intelligence community] whistleblower statute to ensure enforcement of [intelligence community] whistleblower protections

when you consider how the protections are provided by multiple laws [and] regulations:

50 U.S.C. § 3234, the [Inspector General] Act,
    Presidential Directive PPD-19

and other administrative orders and procedures that were implemented by [the Office of the Director of National Intelligence] and the [Intelligence Community Inspector General].

President Trump’s threats to unmask the whistleblower, or asking others to do so,

is the exact opposite of providing for enforcement of the [intelligence community] whistleblower protections.

It’s exacerbating retaliation on the whistleblower that’s prohibited by 50 U.S.C. § 3234 by changing their working conditions through
    repeated threats,
    subjecting them to ridicule,
    accusing them of treason and
    comparing them to spies
    who should be prosecuted or
    implying that they should be imprisoned or executed.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/whistleblower-advocates-trumps-harassment-and-intimidation-violates-several-laws-and-regulations/

Lawless Repugs already lowered the bar on complying by
    vindictively outing covert agent Valerie Plame after her hubby dared to challenge head Cheney's LIES about Iraq-for-oil.

Add Trash's violations of the wb protection statutes to Articles of Impeachment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing happened except a bunch of overpaid blowhards blew really hard. Nothing will come of this, because there is nothing Trump could do that would cause his fanbase to turn on him. They could leak a video of Trump ting on the American flag and Trump s would defend it by claiming a deep state operate put ex-lax in his Diet Coke.
    Pretty much.

The play though, is for the middle that isn't paying attention, and the vanishingly small number of Republicans that have any integrity left.

American system is essentially a three person voting block, with voters A, B, and C

A always votes one way, C always votes the opposite.

Leaving B to make the decisions in practice. Subs ute A and C for partisan voters, and B for the undecided middle.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, that's it folks! ST's own re SH has spoken truth to power and the show is over. long live authoritarianism and the totalitarian party dubbed "liberalism"!
    ok druggie - lets test your clouded mind - put the drugs down for a second...

it is the year 2023...

Extortion = Democrat President warren/biden/sanders - calls ukraine -tells them - “find me some on ivanka & jared in their dealings with china & saudi arabia and all the billions they raked in when they were in the white house - and i will release the military aid you still need to defend your country

Bribery = dem prez warren/biden/sanders is being challenged by republican candidate nikki haley who leads in all polls by a wide margin- so dem prez says to ukrainian president “you need to publicly announce on cnn that you are opening an investigation into nikki haleys corruption when whe worked in the trump administration - if you do that you can have the aid you need

you would see absolutely zero wrong with that right - and you would absolutely defend the dem prez because you trusted that the dem prez was just doing their job investigating corruption amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok druggie - lets test your clouded mind - put the drugs down for a second...
    yall want to keep this bull lie up then i won't be having any sort of discussion with you whatsoever.

btw, my mind is clouded by a dragonfruit tea from starbucks right now and a multivitamin so go yourself you re !

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Both your links are broken.

So, no, you don't have any evidence at all of why the aid was being held up by Trump. Hence the tap dance and obfuscation with the shiny baubles.

Not my job to disprove your conspiracy theories. It is your job to prove them. I have seen no evidence, nor has anyone else that proves them out.
    You brought up this and said they were debunked and investigating them served no interest to the U.S, not me.

Both links fixed. Both links sourced. Both links prove them out.

Now explain why investigating Ukraine’s role in 2016 election interference is not in the interest of the U.S.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall want to keep this bull lie up then i won't be having any sort of discussion with you whatsoever.

btw, my mind is clouded by a dragonfruit tea from starbucks right now and a multivitamin so go yourself you re !

ok - new age enlightened zen dude

answer the original question

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much.

The play though, is for the middle that isn't paying attention, and the vanishingly small number of Republicans that have any integrity left.

American system is essentially a three person voting block, with voters A, B, and C

A always votes one way, C always votes the opposite.

Leaving B to make the decisions in practice. Subs ute A and C for partisan voters, and B for the undecided middle.
    voters don't enforce laws

Thread Information