My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Massive failure by Biden for sure. Gifted effective vaccines and treatments, I did not think that even a senile old man could screw it up this bad. Got that wrong, looks like I'll be eating crow and saying "Hater called it" by Christmas.
    Pretty much, this.

Campaigned on being a uniter. Takes office and is divisive as . Constant race baiting to please the guy speaking to him in his ear piece (Obama, imo) Goes so far left that he draws praise from AOC. Then wonders why the hard right refuses to get the shot.

If he would have been the moderate he advertised himself to be, I think the vaccination rate is up some and the country does not return to being a covid toilet.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goalpost move.
    Nope, the goalpost was always South Korea's test and trace was very effective after SnakeBoy all over testing and contact tracing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much, this.

Campaigned on being a uniter. Takes office and is divisive as . Constant race baiting to please the guy speaking to him in his ear piece (Obama, imo) Goes so far left that he draws praise from AOC. Then wonders why the hard right refuses to get the shot.

If he would have been the moderate he advertised himself to be, I think the vaccination rate is up some and the country does not return to being a covid toilet.
    Oh yeah Trump tried to overthrow an election but Biden is the divisive one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god, owens is such a moron.

well at least she got this from a dot gov instead of a dot com!

1:55 for the reference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much, this.

Uniter of non-cultists, tbh... ie: see bipartisan infrastructure bill...

Old Joe doesn't negotiate with terrorists and traitors...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nice discussion of delta, lambda, and future vaccine escape.

Bonus, young Amy Klobuchar is pretty cute. Would hit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nice discussion of delta, lambda, and future vaccine escape.

Bonus, young Amy Klobuchar is pretty cute. Would hit it.
    You know you'd rather have old Elena

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he keeps dancing around pretending his islands only did test & trace
    You keep going around pretending test and trace didn't work. I also never recalled you wanting borders closed, you were just saying we're all ed and nothing we can do about it from the very beginning.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccines don't prevent infection, they prevent or reduce disease. It's a mistake to try mislead people into vaccination with bad data imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccines don't prevent infection, they prevent or reduce disease. It's a mistake to try mislead people into vaccination with bad data imo.
    i'm sorry the Biden Vaccine™ works

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Entirely misleading. Observation periods started Jan 2021 when the vaccine was just being rolled out.

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/cov...om-the-states/

A more accurate picture would be April 19th when all US adults were eligible for the vaccine until present.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm sorry the Biden Vaccine™ works
    Then why are you masked up?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nope, the goalpost was always South Korea's test and trace was very effective after SnakeBoy all over testing and contact tracing.
    How is test and trace working in South Korea right now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is test and trace working in South Korea right now?
    It got them through the early part of the pandemic until vaccines were available, so pretty ing good. And this split second, they're a little more than 1/25 of the daily infections per capita Trump's home state is at, so there's that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It got them through the early part of the pandemic until vaccines were available, so pretty ing good. And this split second, they're a little more than 1/25 of the daily infections per capita Trump's home state is at, so there's that.
    Why isn’t test and trace working for them now? They are hitting new peaks every day.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody has more death than Newsome in California.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why isn’t test and trace working for them now? They are hitting new peaks every day.
    For all your ing about Chumpdumper you do the same , never answering a question and always deflecting with another.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why don't you get down off your in' high horse, T? This black ball of Dale has gone on long enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why don't you get down off your in' high horse, T? This black ball of Dale has gone on long enough.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    For all your ing about Chumpdumper you do the same , never answering a question and always deflecting with another.
    You didn’t ask me a question, you failed to answer my question, and you’ve deflected to Florida twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why are you masked up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Entirely misleading. Observation periods started Jan 2021 when the vaccine was just being rolled out.

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/cov...om-the-states/

A more accurate picture would be April 19th when all US adults were eligible for the vaccine until present.
    On July 16, 2021, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Roc e Walensky revealed that 99.5% of recent U.S. deaths from COVID-19 were of unvaccinated people. “Those deaths were preventable with a simple, safe shot,” she said. In Early July, Fauci said that 99.2% of people who died recently were unvaccinated. In the state of Maryland, every patient who died from COVID-19 in June was unvaccinated.

In her July 16 statement, Walensky also said that 97% of current COVID-19 hospitalizations are of unvaccinated people. An earlier analysis done by The Associated Press found that 98.9% of all hospitalized COVID-19 patients in May were unvaccinated. The director of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services recently stated that all new hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Los Angeles were unvaccinated.

It is hard to find data about overall cases among unvaccinated compared with vaccinated individuals. This results partly from the CDC’s transition in May 2021 to focusing on hospitalizations of COVID-19 vaccine recipients rather than cases. But one way to get at this data is to compare two states with large differences in vaccination rates. As the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 surges across the U.S., one can observe the consequences of this split into a vaccinated and unvaccinated America in real time.

In the state of Missouri, only 40% of people are vaccinated. In some counties within Missouri, as few as 14.7% of the residents are vaccinated. Not surprisingly, the state has seen a surge in COVID-19 cases through the middle of July, with 2,000 to 3,000 new cases per day. The rate of spread is also increasing. Already, some hospitals are running out of ventilators and intensive care beds.

Contrast this with Massachusetts, where 63% of people are fully vaccinated. Though the state is also seeing an increase in cases, total new infections numbered only around 200 to 300 per day. The number of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in Massachusetts is also down 95% since January 2021.

As of July 20, 2021, Missouri had 1,357 patients hospitalized with COVID-19, almost 13 times more than the 106 patients in Massachusetts. This is despite Missouri’s having a slightly smaller population that is much more dispersed.
    https://www.krqe.com/health/coronavirus/vaccine/us-is-split-between-the-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-and-deaths-and-hospitalizations-reflect-this-divide/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn’t ask me a question, you failed to answer my question, and you’ve deflected to Florida twice.
    Yeah I asked you what you thought of Trump's work if South Korea was that much of a up with ~2000 dead up until now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep going around pretending test and trace didn't work. I also never recalled you wanting borders closed, you were just saying we're all ed and nothing we can do about it from the very beginning.
    still his schtick, tbh

Thread Information