My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    buying a PS5 near launch
    yeah...i busted my ass to finally get one and there's still basically nothing to play that's worth it i did finish FF7R the other day but honestly i've barely touched the the PS5 aside from that in the last couple months

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah...i busted my ass to finally get one and there's still basically nothing to play that's worth it i did finish FF7R the other day but honestly i've barely touched the the PS5 aside from that in the last couple months
    Im loving it.

It motivated me to play my backlog so I’m playing and platting the out of every game I have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Hardcore mother ing tough dudes losing sleep and time on FinalFantasy like ing nerds...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got the Ghost of Tsushima DLC coming in 2 or 3 weeks. Still, nothing to play? Unless you're rocking a 2070 Super or better not sure why you'd pick PC over PS5. Unless you just pirate your PC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just did Ending C on Nier Replicant. It's a chore, but I heard about good stuff coming after ending D...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just did Ending C on Nier Replicant. It's a chore, but I heard about good stuff coming after ending D...
    Do you have every weapon in the game? Because you need it for Ending D (and thus for Ending E too). If you do already and still have your savefile from before the Shadowlord fight for C you can just load that and get Ending D. Ending E is the new canon ending. Thankfully it doesn't require replaying the same stuff as Endings B-D do, though it does require replaying a few missions before getting to the new content. You want me to tell you how to get Ending E?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have every weapon in the game? Because you need it for Ending D (and thus for Ending E too). If you do already and still have your savefile from before the Shadowlord fight for C you can just load that and get Ending D. Ending E is the new canon ending. Thankfully it doesn't require replaying the same stuff as Endings B-D do, though it does require replaying a few missions before getting to the new content. You want me to tell you how to get Ending E?
    I have every weapon. I think I needed it for ending C already. I also know how to get to Ending E... just warming up to pick up Nier Automata again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watch it on YouTube. Lol

If it wasn’t for the trophy which I needed to 100 percent it I wouldnt have bothered with the extra endings. Reason why I didn’t do it sooner in fact. You have to grind at least 8 hours to get to a decent level…[EDITED]
    Last edited by Reck; 08-08-2021 at 12:16 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have every weapon. I think I needed it for ending C already. I also know how to get to Ending E... just warming up to pick up Nier Automata again.
    Nah you only need every weapon for Ending D. You don't have to do another playthrough to get D after C though. Just load up your last save from before Ending C, beat the bosses again, but make the choice that gets you Ending D instead of C.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watch it on YouTube. Lol

If it wasn’t for the trophy which I needed to 100 percent it I wouldnt have bothered with the extra endings. Reason why I didn’t do it sooner in fact. You have to grind at least 8 hours to get to a decent level post beating the game all 3 times just to have a prayers chance at the *********.
    Damn, spoilers there for El Nono, he hasn't gotten that far in Automata.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you think of Replicant? I ing loved it, but I loved the PS3 original too which most critics all over. I'm really surprised the incel snowflakes didn't have a big freakout over the characters in Replicant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, spoilers there for El Nono, he hasn't gotten that far in Automata.
    Meh, it’s just a name. I also doubt he’s going to grind for it.

He is doubting even doing the bare minimum after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Done BB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you think of Replicant? I ing loved it, but I loved the PS3 original too which most critics all over. I'm really surprised the incel snowflakes didn't have a big freakout over the characters in Replicant.
    It's good. I dunno that the whole playing over and over again thing is really for me, I'm making an exception here because I heard of the additional content of ending E.

Mechanics are good, and fighting in decent. I do seem to recall Automata feeling a bit better though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS5 and Series X restock tonight at Walmart.com at 8:00PM PST. If you want to now how to get them off Walmart.com read the rest of this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buying a PS5 with its current library

black friday 2022 baby

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do these things even exist for sale anymore? crazy times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buying a PS5 with its current library

black friday 2022 baby
    IDK man, buy a PS5 for $500 while you can sell your PS4 for $200 easy or wait a year when best case it's $400 and you can sell your PS4 for $100? No way PS4 is going to hold much resale value once you can walk into a store and get a PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do these things even exist for sale anymore? crazy times
    If you want one today Joseph Kony and I have laid out how we got ours from Walmart.com in this thread. Probably would work for Series X too if you're interested in that instead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finding a PS5 will actually get worse when triple A games start coming out and they get bundled with those games.

It will be at least 2023 before you can actually find one physically in a store.

Thread Information