Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he never gets sick but COVID kicked his ass a bit.

It's crazy to me how some people get it and it not affect them at all, and some get it and almost die. A guy I used to work with has been in the hospital for over a year with it. I just can't wait until more research is done on this thing so we can try and find out why some people may not have a sniffle while some people almost die or die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the US government planned for this.

surplus of vaccines for the USA, as long as they work.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.kentucky.com/news/politi...253628988.html

Yonts, a Democrat who had battled COVID-19 on a ventilator for several days, had been fully vaccinated, said two of his legislative colleagues Sen. Whitney Westerfield, R-Hopkinsville, and retired Rep. Jim Wayne, D-Louisville.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    not sure what the actual purpose of this thread is

the expectation of the vaccine was not to elimate covid completely, but to drastically reduce those who are infected and killed by it. its a fact that those expectations have been reached.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It started as a troll thread by a racist alt, now it's just a cope thread for MAGA s hoping the vaccines are ineffective.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    not sure what the actual purpose of this thread is

the expectation of the vaccine was not to elimate covid completely, but to drastically reduce those who are infected and killed by it. its a fact that those expectations have been reached.
    coronabros will say anything to fearmonger.........

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    coronabros will say anything to fearmonger.........
    idk what you're talking about

so what's the purpose of this thread?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no helping those types of people because they're clearly mental... ing loons!
    Yes, they're the loons. Not you.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell that to my client from last week whose boyfriend was fully vaxxed and died a week after catching the China Virus.
    Tell that to some family friends who are now seeing their husband/father on a ventilator this week who was fully vaxxed but came down with the China Virus regardless.

There's so many more stories besides those two above that'll make anyone skeptical of the narrative surrounding the jab.
    Yeah there are.
    but what do the OVERALL stats say?

The Vaccine is very effective. Thats it, thats all.
    What made it LESS effective in the US?
    Antivaccers in clusters spreading it, especially when the variant arose.
    , we were asking to make our own variant the way this country reacted.
    Shameful. PUBLIC HEALTH has no meaning for certain viruses for political reasons. For so many other things PUBLIC health is just fine. Im sure your business is into public health seeing that you stick stuff under layers of skin, correct?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idk what you're talking about

so what's the purpose of this thread?
    You are talking to a poster who litterally solicited this board for people to give him your anus to lick. When questioned about the bacteria present in all the he licks playblair had it all figured out. He just stuffs antibiotics down after a session.

This is the public health guru of the board, an anus licker. Cant make this stuff up, only on ST.
    "I'll take care of my anus licking fetish by megadosing antibiotics!"
    Only a Trumpster... fkn insane.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah there are.
    but what do the OVERALL stats say?

The Vaccine is very effective. Thats it, thats all.
    What made it LESS effective in the US?
    Antivaccers in clusters spreading it, especially when the variant arose.
    , we were asking to make our own variant the way this country reacted.
    Shameful. PUBLIC HEALTH has no meaning for certain viruses for political reasons. For so many other things PUBLIC health is just fine. Im sure your business is into public health seeing that you stick stuff under layers of skin, correct?
    You politicized this from Day One and now you wonder why it all went to in a hand basket. Yes, yes, yes, a goodly portion of the 75 million would rather cut off our nose to spite our face than kneel before that SOB in the White House. Yes.

That is where you all, but particularly that mother er has done to this country, peeg.

I forgive "you." But not him, he knew better, and the bed anyway. Why, why would he do that? Just as simple as this...
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

It wasn't enough for him to get into the White House, legit or not. No, he found nary contentment upon arrival, just stupefying regret and I warned you guys about that time and time again, but you didn't want to hear it, and you still don't. Biden is still hunting revenge for Trump making President. The (gall) he harbors is his master.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell that to my client from last week whose boyfriend was fully vaxxed and died a week after catching the China Virus.
    Tell that to some family friends who are now seeing their husband/father on a ventilator this week who was fully vaxxed but came down with the China Virus regardless.

There's so many more stories besides those two above that'll make anyone skeptical of the narrative surrounding the jab.
    "I had a friend die in a car accident even with the seatbelt on"

Thanks Koriwhat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You politicized this from Day One and now you wonder why it all went to in a hand basket. Yes, yes, yes, a goodly portion of the 75 million would rather cut off our nose to spite our face than kneel before that SOB in the White House. Yes.

That is where you all, but particularly that mother er has done to this country, peeg.

I forgive "you." But not him, he knew better, and the bed anyway. Why, why would he do that? Just as simple as this...
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

It wasn't enough for him to get into the White House, legit or not. No, he found nary contentment upon arrival, just stupefying regret and I warned you guys about that time and time again, but you didn't want to hear it, and you still don't. Biden is still hunting revenge for Trump making President. The (gall) he harbors is his master.
    Trump politicized it and it most likely cost him the election.
    He created another division that was totally unnecessary just like he did with race and authority.
    Trump banked on throwing a match on underlying anomisty that was already present in this country and it got him impeached twice and then voted out of office.

Congrats Thread.
    This is where angry old man behavior gets you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump politicized it and it most likely cost him the election.
    He created another division that was totally unnecessary just like he did with race and authority.
    Trump banked on throwing a match on underlying anomisty that was already present in this country and it got him impeached twice and then voted out of office.

Congrats Thread.
    This is where angry old man behavior gets you.
    For crying out loud you met the man the morning after he won with threats of impeachment, then met him at the door to the White House a couple months later with a bomb threat. All because he beat Hillary Clinton after she was guaranteed that Presidency, the line of succession was trashed by Trump and you'll never forgive him for it, peeg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For crying out loud you met the man the morning after he won with threats of impeachment, then met him at the door to the White House a couple months later with a bomb threat. All because he beat Hillary Clinton after she was guaranteed that Presidency, the line of succession was trashed by Trump and you'll never forgive him for it, peeg.
    The first impeachment he totally blunted with his moves.
    The second impeachment he tried to blunt and did, but it will never be forgotten. He sold out a nation to another country's intelligence service to get at a political opponent. Exactly what the British and French got involved in the early days of our country, and unforgivable act of a traitor. He got off because the Senate is red, a mere vote.

But he got annihilated in the election so Im good. Anyone else in 2020 worked for me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    58 Fully Vaccinated People Have Died Of COVID-19 In New Jersey
    https://www.ibtimes.com/58-fully-vac...jersey-3279590

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 fully vaccinated COVID-19 patients die in what doctors say is extremely rare situation
    https://www.wesh.com/article/7-fully...ation/37321628

She said, up until two weeks ago, she was able to successfully treat every patient who contracted COVID-19. But, since then, she said seven fully vaccinated patients died from complications, such as pneumonia or stroke, caused by the virus.

“They were all fully vaccinated, which was disturbing... For one, I got to the hospital, the initial report, he was doing well. 2 liters of oxygen, sitting up, good saturation rate, crashed in 72 hours and died,” Seemann said.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The first impeachment he totally blunted with his moves.
    The second impeachment he tried to blunt and did, but it will never be forgotten. He sold out a nation to another country's intelligence service to get at a political opponent. Exactly what the British and French got involved in the early days of our country, and unforgivable act of a traitor. He got off because the Senate is red, a mere vote.

But he got annihilated in the election so Im good. Anyone else in 2020 worked for me.
    You missed my point, peeg...the Left was so enraged by the victory that the day after he was elected you threatened him with impeachment, just because you wanted to stunt his victory, render it less than it was simply because you grudged it on contact. That was wrong and you still can't see that.

"Let's resist him, that'll show him."
    So, you resisted every day of his Presidency. That was wrong.

But like I said the moment you'd get back in there everything would be put back like it'd had been for centuries. Same Tired Old Bags. Surprise, that wasn't enough, you set out for him as soon as he hit the street, because you're still seething at that damn victory in '16. He ed up everything. ed up the whole schedule and exposed gov't for it was, for what we always knew, but Trump pulled back the curtain and we saw it up close in all it's squalor.

You're embarrassed. He ratted on ya's, shined the light on not only D's, but R's, the RINO wasn't just a joke, a hilarity, but it was real and we got to see it, see him in the light, see 'em squirm.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    7 fully vaccinated COVID-19 patients die in what doctors say is extremely rare situation
    https://www.wesh.com/article/7-fully...ation/37321628

She said, up until two weeks ago, she was able to successfully treat every patient who contracted COVID-19. But, since then, she said seven fully vaccinated patients died from complications, such as pneumonia or stroke, caused by the virus.

“They were all fully vaccinated, which was disturbing... For one, I got to the hospital, the initial report, he was doing well. 2 liters of oxygen, sitting up, good saturation rate, crashed in 72 hours and died,” Seemann said.
    Snake

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dale and the sufferings since day 1+

The lol thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the boyfriend dies and the girl/boy can't wait to get a tat from joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale and the sufferings since day 1+

The lol thread
    He was in cuck shed way before then but guess Joe schlonging trump made the cuck shed unbearable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play stupid games?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are you with hater now that the vaccines were worthless?

Thread Information