My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2% are dying

Vax those and almost noone will die
    Predict the future and only vaccinate those people who would die ahead of time.

and forget about serious illness and long covid. those guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I probably would go to a shooting range or play a video game while the wifey does imo.

But its cool
    I do play a video game or watch some TV while me and the wife are getting a pedi done, tbh... cellphones for the win...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already addressed that. If there were PPE shortages, does that mean masks weren't effective against COVID? Seems like an agenda based lie. "Yeah but it was in our best interest that they lie" -you
    Lol they didn't lie. You're a moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A view from Vietnam -- sounds pretty rough

https://vietnamweekly.substack.com/p...citys-lockdown

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You didn't disagree with my point. You only contend that it doesn't matter if the CDC lied. I don't care about your position, you're just inconsistent. You're for the rain but against the wet.
    You don't have a point. You're just flinging against the wall from behind a table because you can't keep up.

And if you didn't care about my position, you wouldn't still be whining about it two days later at 1:30 am.
    Last edited by Adam Lambert; 09-06-2021 at 08:59 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predict the future and only vaccinate those people who would die ahead of time.

and forget about serious illness and long covid. those guys
    Not predict future nancy. Vaccinaten old and sick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty bad in Cuba

On Wednesday, Cuba said it would start to immunize children from the age of two by week’s end as a precursor to reopening schools.
    https://asiatimes.com/2021/09/cubas-...g-under-covid/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more ventilation to mitigate respiratory disease, who woulda thunk

Opening a window could reduce the amount of coronavirus in a room by half, according to a new observational study of infected college students in an isolation dormitory at the University of Oregon.

The study, which was posted online, is small and has not yet been published in a scientific journal. But it provides real-world evidence for several important principles, demonstrating that the virus spreads from infected people into the air in a room; that the more virus they’re carrying, the more virus builds up indoors; and that both natural and mechanical ventilation appear to reduce this environmental viral load.

“Ventilation is one of the most important mitigation strategies that we have at our disposal,” said Kevin Van Den Wymelenberg, who led the research and directs the Ins ute for Health in the Built Environment.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/05/h...lege-dorm.html

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-861942/v1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID still shutting down. Staff out sick, parents keeping their kids home.

At least 1,000 US schools have closed due to Covid since late July: report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott and DeSantis giving US necropolitics a big shove

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'd hope so, they have about twice the population as all those countries combined.

Japan's number is quite impressive as a % of total population.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. You also ignore that guidances changed as we had more info. Do i wish they got it right as early as February 27, 2020? Sure. But they didn’t. They did shortly thereafter though
    Pick a lane.

I've already given my reasoning for this and neither you nor anyone else here offered a decent rebuttal.

1. CDC was ignorant about asymptomatic cases despite other viruses having that characteristic (incompetence)
    2. CDC was aware that asymptomatic cases can exist and were more concerned with herd mentality and mask shortages (so they lied about the efficacy of masks)

Even the surgeon general said masks don't work against the virus. The advice was that, if you aren't sick, don't wear a mask. Of course right away even layman folk thought "but what about asymptomatic people?". You'd have me believe the CDC didn't consider this early?

Whether or not masks work and whether or not vaccines work, organizations like that lose a section of the population when they exhibit tendencies to bend to political pressure. They are either scientists or they are politicians. When scientists bend to politics you get what you have now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

WH pushing India's propaganda.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is DMC going through some personal crisis right now?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    COVID still shutting down. Staff out sick, parents keeping their kids home.

At least 1,000 US schools have closed due to Covid since late July: report
    Don't see that on CNN, by God, Winester.

Makes total sense. Only complete assholes would go into a school now, or, allow their child in there.

This is on Biden though. He opened everything up on 4th of July weekend and we've been in flames ever since.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pick a lane.

I've already given my reasoning for this and neither you nor anyone else here offered a decent rebuttal.

1. CDC was ignorant about asymptomatic cases despite other viruses having that characteristic (incompetence)
    2. CDC was aware that asymptomatic cases can exist and were more concerned with herd mentality and mask shortages (so they lied about the efficacy of masks)

Even the surgeon general said masks don't work against the virus. The advice was that, if you aren't sick, don't wear a mask. Of course right away even layman folk thought "but what about asymptomatic people?". You'd have me believe the CDC didn't consider this early?

Whether or not masks work and whether or not vaccines work, organizations like that lose a section of the population when they exhibit tendencies to bend to political pressure. They are either scientists or they are politicians. When scientists bend to politics you get what you have now.
    ...over a quarter million dead Americans since mother er Biden got sworn w/o Madonna threatening to blow up the White House.

His finest hour.

D M C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pick a lane.

What was the purpose for "lying" then according to you? What's the motive for this conspiracy?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. You also ignore that guidances changed as we had more info. Do i wish they got it right as early as February 27, 2020? Sure. But they didn’t. They did shortly thereafter though
    I don't, you'd have a bunch of haters buying it all up and making PPE the next toilet paper, keeping it from healthcare workers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott and DeSantis giving US necropolitics a big shove

So these two governors also govern Eu regions? Looks cyclical/seasonal to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida, Idaho and SC are in a league of their own right up there with Botswana.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys, I don't think DMC's abject stupidity is just an act anymore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Guys, I don't think DMC's abject stupidity is just an act anymore.
    Perhaps, but he's cleaned a lot a clocks of a Labor Day before noon, daddy-O.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida, Idaho and SC are in a league of their own right up there with Botswana.
    sorry, Louisiana, I left you out

Thread Information