My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloodborne is finally coming to PC?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL trolling ass ElNono. If you weren't down with Santa Monica I would have long since called La Migra.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real or....?

The video is from 2019 so maybe things have changed but any and all surveys as well as fake apps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC, PCSX4 is fake.. the video bum posted in the OP is real though, and it's a Linux only project right now I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC, PCSX4 is fake.. the video bum posted in the OP is real though, and it's a Linux only project right now I think.
    Nice!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being able to play Bloodborne at 60 FPS would be pretty nice. tried to play it awhile back and the terrible framerate gave me a headache. PC has spoiled me tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being able to play Bloodborne at 60 FPS would be pretty nice. tried to play it awhile back and the terrible framerate gave me a headache. PC has spoiled me tbh
    I've heard great things about that game recently from a client of mine who wants a full sleeve of characters from BB. The artwork looks amazing to me from what he sent me.

As for emulation... I've always thought emulators were pretty rad and wish I knew enough to program such apps and reverse engineer cross platform. Cool !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've heard great things about that game recently from a client of mine who wants a full sleeve of characters from BB. The artwork looks amazing to me from what he sent me.

As for emulation... I've always thought emulators were pretty rad and wish I knew enough to program such apps and reverse engineer cross platform. Cool !
    it is a damn good game, but very difficult. And very HP Lovecraft like in terms of enemy design. Should make for a pretty sick tattoo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is a damn good game, but very difficult. And very HP Lovecraft like in terms of enemy design. Should make for a pretty sick tattoo
    Yeah bro that's exactly who my client kept referring to; HP Lovecraft. I need to check it out I suppose because all I've seen thus far is concept art he has been emailing me.

Thread Information