Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony skulled ed everyone into the ground.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was the most impressive E3 conference I have ever seen. Control and the Resident Evil remake were some really nice surprises too. Control looks so much like Quantum Break and that was such a cool under the radar hit IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That From Software VR game, wtf was that

Not what I expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God the PS5 launch les look incredible. Nothing like PS4 launching with Killzone, Order 1886, and Knack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn now I think I'm actually getting sold on Spiderman watching this gameplay.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spiderman looked great. I am also hyped about the other 3, but sucks that we didn't get at least a year announced. I guess Ghost of Tsushima comes next year while Last of us 2 and weird Kojima game are for 2020 if not 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spiderman looked great. I am also hyped about the other 3, but sucks that we didn't get at least a year announced. I guess Ghost of Tsushima comes next year while Last of us 2 and weird Kojima game are for 2020 if not 2021.
    Apparently Ghost of Tsushima was running on a PS4 Pro, so maybe we see it in early 2020. I can't imagine we see it next year when they never spoke of a date.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Ghost of Tsushima was running on a PS4 Pro, so maybe we see it in early 2020. I can't imagine we see it next year when they never spoke of a date.
    I am hoping for 3/4 of 2019. While Naughty dog and Kojima love to take a lot of time.

Next year Sony will probably have some new exclusives announced, cause I think, showing the same games for 3 years would be pretty weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think 2019 is realistic for TLOU2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tsushima gonna run cinematic as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tsushima..Looks like a dream come true for me from a time period/setting standpoint. Here's hoping it's out next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tsushima..Looks like a dream come true for me from a time period/setting standpoint. Here's hoping it's out next year.
    Doubtful since they never put a year. If it was coming out next year they would have announced it as a 2019 le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you guys like the Japanese samurai/ninja in a strategy game, check out Shadow Tactics tbh.. Simple yet fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think 2019 is realistic for TLOU2.
    They just said they were still filming 1 year ago.. This game could be coming in 2021 tbh.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I nutted so hard when they announced Dying Light 2. And holy that LoU2 gameplay. ing brutal. Sony taking a wet on Xbox as usual. super asshurt that i didnt get Halo 6. wtf is Halo Infinite

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    That was the most impressive E3 conference I have ever seen. Control and the Resident Evil remake were some really nice surprises too. Control looks so much like Quantum Break and that was such a cool under the radar hit IMO.
    speaking of, Quantum Break is on sale for 20 on Steam right now. never heard much on it do you think its worth it for 20?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    speaking of, Quantum Break is on sale for 20 on Steam right now. never heard much on it do you think its worth it for 20?
    I think it's a decent buy at $20. The Steam version is way better than the Windows Store version, so good you'd be getting that version. It's pretty poorly optimized though. On my GTX 970 I think I had to use a pretty aggressive dynamic resolution option to get 60 fps, which I offset a bit with pretty aggressive anti-aliasing. But that game hates 900 series Nvidia cards. I think the 1000 series fares a lot better in the game. I thought the story was really cool and the combat is pretty creative. I didn't like the live action show much but the game itself was solid. Very underrated and I'm glad to see it getting such positive reviews on Steam. I think it's a pretty strong 8/10 for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomb Raider Dev got so jealous they claimed fake on the TLOU2 gameplay trailer

But no way thats a ps4 game...

Is it even possible to have that kind of graphics for ps4?

No way. It looked so good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Madden 2019 is coming out on PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJR210, Joseph Kony, Cry Havoc, check out what dude from Digital Foundry had to say after seeing more of Cybperunk 2077 at E3:

Damn I'm going to have to build a new system when this comes out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomb Raider Dev got so jealous they claimed fake on the TLOU2 gameplay trailer

But no way thats a ps4 game...

Is it even possible to have that kind of graphics for ps4?

No way. It looked so good.
    If anyone could do it it would be Naughty Dog. But I have a hard time believing Sucker Punch could deliver those kind of graphics over a full game that we saw for Ghost of Tsushima on a PS4. Specifically all those wind effects, they would probably murder the Jaguar cpu in the PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJR210, Joseph Kony, Cry Havoc, check out what dude from Digital Foundry had to say after seeing more of Cybperunk 2077 at E3:

Damn I'm going to have to build a new system when this comes out.
    We're not taking into consideration this is probably gonna be a repeat of the Witcher 3 E3 graphics "scandal"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're not taking into consideration this is probably gonna be a repeat of the Witcher 3 E3 graphics "scandal"
    Wasn't just a trailer though. He got to see an hour or so of actual gameplay.

EDIT: Take it back, I think he got to actually play it. IGN is claiming they got to play it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being a big fan of Deus Ex (the first one more so than any of the sequels), Cyberpunk looks pretty ing cool. There's a lot of people ing online that it will be 100% first person, but I like the FPS/RPG format.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'bout time we got some news on Cyberpunk 2077, but now are they going to go quiet again for another 5 years?

Thread Information