Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Public memorial set for 2/24 at Staples

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, but the Clippers might end up having another game get rescheduled/cancelled now. We're supposed to play the Grizzlies at Staples that night.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When's the viewing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When's the viewing?
    What do you mean? We saw his corpse go up and down the court for 5 years.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean? We saw his corpse go up and down the court for 5 years.
    Is there a corpse? Did they find a foot or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would you take, Tim Duncan or Al Jefferson?

Tim Duncan because he’s the better player, but that’s not the point
    GP: "I'd always take Tim Duncan because hes a better player you guys are not talking about what I'm talking about"

Ernie: "You said he's a better player"

GP: "No I did not say he's a better player"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a corpse? Did they find a foot or something?
    They thought they found his penis but it was the radiator hose.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I should have said this earlier in the thread but while I feel bad for most Lakers fans on here I hope that Medvedenko got cried for days on end after this and ended up killing himself through cutting his wrists.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jesus, I was sort of following him (despite still obviously disagreeing with him) the first four minutes, but he went complete re the last 40 seconds

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, I was sort of following him (despite still obviously disagreeing with him) the first four minutes, but he went complete re the last 40 seconds
    I happened to go to a T-Wolves vs. Spurs game that year, so I can relate. Jefferson was pretty good on the block; maybe the closest thing I've seen to a prime Kareem live in that respect. But he was a one-dimensional player. He was nothing on defense; whereas Tim was easily a more complete player and it was easy for him and the Spurs to handle the business.

Tim looked like a top five player. Al was nowhere near that discussion.

And on a side note, Manu looked pretty elite in his own right; but he was definitely 1B because Timmy was the one taking all kinds of punishment on the block and bracing the team so that guys like Manu and Barry could tee off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet Kobe never thought his death would lead to a discussion of Gary Payton's take on Al Jefferson and Chris Weber crying about Tom Guggliota.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Gayle King bringing up a legitimate discussion. Snoop is a clown, this man is 50 years old threatening women on camera then he rides for Bill Cosby, a who constantly dismissed the entire culture that made Snoop famous in the first place.

Kobe was one of the biggest coons in the history of Black celebrity, yet these people are talking about him like he's MLK now, all so they can get their likes on IG a man who grew up rich in Italy, never struggled a day in his life, never spoke on any important issues until later in his career when he started getting into making movies and . He told on another Black man for literally no reason when the feds came calling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Gayle King bringing up a legitimate discussion. Snoop is a clown, this man is 50 years old threatening women on camera then he rides for Bill Cosby, a who constantly dismissed the entire culture that made Snoop famous in the first place.

Kobe was one of the biggest coons in the history of Black celebrity, yet these people are talking about him like he's MLK now, all so they can get their likes on IG a man who grew up rich in Italy, never struggled a day in his life, never spoke on any important issues until later in his career when he started getting into making movies and . He told on another Black man for literally no reason when the feds came calling.
    Wow one of the few times I agree with you. I thought this response by Matt Barnes was laughable and on par with Snoop's response.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what GK said exactly yet; but that she got punished for not fully kissing Kobe's ass. Conservatives been calling out the sycophancy all along.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    This forum has turned pussy over the years tbh.

If it were 2013 when this happened, 75% of s here would be celebrating like it's the Boston bombing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If it were 2013 when this happened, 75% of s here would be celebrating like it's the Boston bombing
    And you wouldn't have logged in to an alt to comment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kool we pretty much stopped hating Kobe with a passion once Duncan got 5. Obviously I was never a fan of Kobe but it's not like I took any joy out of what happened to him. If anything I hate it that he died young because it's forced me to question my mortality since I'm only several years younger than Kobe. Kobe was annoying pompous guy but I felt his fanboys were even more hateable in my eyes. In most cases it's the fanboys that are more hateable than the actual player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does this thread keep getting bumped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does this thread keep getting bumped
    He's still dead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Black woman's not even allowed to ask a question?
    Don't run off the plantation, !
    Phony pundits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all knew Kobe's history would be as a rapist, and that his legacy wouldn't age well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all knew Kobe's history would be as a rapist, and that his legacy wouldn't age well.
    I don't think we all knew that at all.

He was never convicted, and in due time the establishment moved on as if nothing happened.

And look at how they all went on ham against one of their own for even asking a question. I don't even know what the question is; but look how much snow melted!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don’t see Kobe getting any preferential treatment. How many other athletes out there have had their legacies smeared due to an isolated rape case? Can’t think of any tbh. It’s the multiple offender types like Cosby, Weinstein or when there’s evidence of assault like Ray Rice, Greg Hardy. Those are the guys we remember

Thread Information