Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    forgot about det one, yeah if I'm just going to Wal-green/Walmart it's probably sweatpants or whatever. IMO, if most men just did these three things:

i) hit the gym
    ii) wear the correct fitting clothes (you have no idea how many guys I see out there with shirts getting untucked because they're wearing MC Hammer pants that are four size too big)
    iii) well groomed/nice haircut

if any guy could just do those three things, they're automatically in the top 20% IMO
    I still shower / dress regular most the time if I'm not pressed on time.
    I'm not a shirt tucker either on all shirts like polos. I can see a value in it though.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I still shower / dress regular most the time if I'm not pressed on time.
    I'm not a shirt tucker either on all shirts like polos. I can see a value in it though.
    fwiw, I mainly meant the business casual look when at work when I mentioned tucking in shirts imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    saw some clown wearin td jersey at supermarket, was goin to shout out cuck
    But you didn’t....because your a pussy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    forgot about det one, yeah if I'm just going to Wal-green/Walmart it's probably sweatpants or whatever. IMO, if most men just did these three things:

i) hit the gym
    ii) wear the correct fitting clothes (you have no idea how many guys I see out there with shirts getting untucked because they're wearing MC Hammer pants that are four size too big)
    iii) well groomed/nice haircut

if any guy could just do those three things, they're automatically in the top 20% IMO
    #2 is often overlooked issue. Many maybe even majority of Americans wear the wrong size. Atleast 1 size too large. Large pockets of the nation are stuck in 90s fashion. The recent focus on "slim fit" has been a move in the right direction. There is inconsistency in the sizing and how it lays on the body.

I wore XL for a number of years but after feeling embarrassed in Europe, I switched (at the gym) to more lean look and returned to my size in high school - Large. But I have a gym sweater from Wal-Mart and it is Size Medium.

In general the issue with Americans is the midsection. They compensate by over lifting upper body and that results in clothing that is too long and loose in the midsection. I dislike the hat + tshirt fashion here on the West Coast but it also allows me to get edge.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I'm spending a couple hundred on an authentic vintage jersey, you can damn well bet I'll be wearing it whenever I want. It's a personal advertisement for myself saying, "hey...I'm a winner". Plus there's no better way to showing off my guns than a Spurs top. In fact, the other day, I was on the bus and there was a drunk dude giving and old black woman some static. I just calmly stood up and walked over to him. He saw my jersey, biceps, and Beats Studio Ultimate Pluses, and promptly apologized and sat the back down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    If I'm spending a couple hundred on an authentic vintage jersey, you can damn well bet I'll be wearing it whenever I want. It's a personal advertisement for myself saying, "hey...I'm a winner". Plus there's no better way to showing off my guns than a Spurs top. In fact, the other day, I was on the bus and there was a drunk dude giving and old black woman some static. I just calmly stood up and walked over to him. He saw my jersey, biceps, and Beats Studio Ultimate Pluses, and promptly apologized and sat the back down.
    Was probably OP tbh

hence why he came here to make this thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was probably OP tbh

hence why he came here to make this thread
    If you have to ask if you should wear it, then the answer is no. Wearing one with no confidence is a quick ticket to ridicule.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    who cares tbh. most of y'all who care about the way other dudes look are probably lonely single s. when you're married to a good woman you dress however tf you want. i dont give a what some cuck from ST thinks in public

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess I’m ok with it but it should be a tiny piece of your wardrobe .... like less than 10%

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't mind. Let's me know what kind of person I'm dealing with. Same with the bags that wear the hideous grunt style bull .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    who cares tbh. most of y'all who care about the way other dudes look are probably lonely single s. when you're married to a good woman you dress however tf you want. i dont give a what some cuck from ST thinks in public
    i'm sure this is somewhat of a troll post, but that's some serious cuck-level thinking tbh...thinking you can just look like a slob because you've got a "good woman". Every guy thinks they're married to a good woman. imo it should be the other way around, you always want to look sharp so that you know your woman has to be on her toes because she sees other women checking you out. aka she knows you have options. not about impressing a bunch of ST trolls. it's not even really about women, just self respect

thinking you have a woman who will never leave you because she's a good girl, is the fastest way to cuckdom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    How does one look sharp most of the time if your career doesn't require it?

Plenty of jobs out there like that, say for instance oh I don't know something random like say a tattoo artist? How does one look sharp in a career like that?

....asking for a friend, thx

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why do you care what other people wear?
    Elderly narcissist threatened by anything different from themselves doing as they do.

Thread Information