Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently i don't post here enough to warrant stalking
    Bend over. I'll show ya in' stalking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently i don't post here enough to warrant stalking
    these people posted their own results here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, most of this describes you. Especially the edgy, troll posts. You can't call "triggered" followed by NBA forum picture posting and then try to fall back on being an honest and fair balanced broker. You're a garbage poster.
    That's telling me Blake! Stand up for yourself! There's a world outside of the submissive role!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now call him names and dig into his wife like honest brokers do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's telling me Blake! Stand up for yourself! There's a world outside of the submissive role!
    Nba forum mode forever engaged

Lol every time you cry "honest broker"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nba forum mode forever engaged

Lol every time you cry "honest broker"
    Everything in your repertoire is just regurgitating what I say and trying to use it on me. Your mentor Chumpy taught you that. You don't have a single original thought. Gee, I wonder why no one has a real discussion with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't address it.

"LGBTQ folks are people and should be treated with respect. It's not 'wrong' to love one another.."

"lol you two s sucking each other off"

Same person saying both..
    They're pussies who virtue signal while using slurs about those they are trying to virtue signal to. Odd af!

So half the forum was scared of Spurtacular. We edited him out of our entire forum thread reading experience. Then he was banned. That's some Michael Myers level .
    That's the funniest thing of all is the fact that that pussy JK thinks I'm scared of his internet persona and not annoyed by it and the constant reply notifications. that pussy! JK said he'd come to my shop until BD24's ass doxxed my shop and then JK backed down. He's a pussy, was always a pussy, and will always be a ing pussy!

You've never had an actual conversation here and to be quite frank, your legacy is confessing to the entire forum that your wife was a cheating .

Every time I see your name in a post indicator, I cannot think of you any other way. You haven't done much to change that in 10 years.
    CUCKOLD4EVER!

So it's even worse, you went and sought out a decade-old image to help with your decade-old insult.
    "Calf-Tats" 'nuff said!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything in your repertoire is just regurgitating what I say and trying to use it on me. Your mentor Chumpy taught you that. You don't have a single original thought. Gee, I wonder why no one has a real discussion with you.
    rent free

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did calf tats really have to quote DMC that many times to say the same ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does the bolded part mean? if you can try to base your beliefs, you're choosing. Beliefs are based on compelling evidence. It's the level of proof needed to compel person A vs the level of proof need to compel person B that's the issue. it's not whether or not they try to base their beliefs on "reality". The majority of Americans profess a belief in a god and the afterlife. There's nothing in our corporeal reality that suggests either of those are real, but there's enough teaching, social pressure and talk around it to coerce the mind into giving the notion credibility (living forever in a great place sounds better than dying).

I've said it many times, if you can get over the god belief hump then anything else is child's play. Now whether those professing belief are lying is a different story. You could still have someone who cannot get over the hump but decided to lie and and live as if they have. It might bring them more overall peace in their relationships and life.
    try was a poor choice of words. could still be valid to say "you ers have stopped basing your beliefs in anything that approaches reality"

but i guess you can harp on that word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That you Reck?

Asking for a fat handed Poster B that has free space between his ears with your name on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Independently verified!” Damn you Reck for not speaking about your rent free space!

You magically show up in the Blake and Reck thread saying Qchris...

A term only Reck was using (everyone else spells it Qris but we know Reck has a spelling/grammar issue).

Then the term magically jumped from Reck to you and was never said again by Reck.
    (

It is what it is, cornhole.
    An innocent man would just say "uh huh.. interesting" and move on.

I haven't independently verified it but that's what's going on with you.
    You can always tell when you pin someone, they squirm and create a lot of commotion.
    I haven't trolled you. I just nailed you down.
    who else says "Qchris" besides Reck and this clown? Q replaces the C you dip

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Independently verified!” Damn you Reck for not speaking about your rent free space!
    Tbh, I lost track of the DMC vs everyone else a few pages back. The fattie ovbiously has nothing else to do besides posting on a trolling board.

But thinking Qris was ever a thing. It has always been QChris. It's just his name with a Q because of...the obvious cult that took hold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I lost track of the DMC vs everyone else a few pages back. The fattie ovbiously has nothing else to do besides posting on a trolling board.

But thinking Qris was ever a thing. It has always been QChris. It's just his name with a Q because of...the obvious cult that took hold.
    Do you feel violated from all of dmc’s innuendoes?

He really has it out for you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you feel violated from all of dmc’s innuendoes?

He really has it out for you.
    Never took him seriously after he accused me of being from Oklahoma after he spent an entire night in full stalking mode a few years back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut the up already you ing pussy. Just like the others you're all bark and no bite you weak male!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    try was a poor choice of words. could still be valid to say "you ers have stopped basing your beliefs in anything that approaches reality"

but i guess you can harp on that word
    That's also not correct.

Their beliefs are based on what compels their beliefs. They aren't basing them, as that implies will. Of course acting on a suggestion doesn't equate to having a belief, and some people choose to act on suggestions without doing any research or using common sense. But thanks for stepping in and clarifying, and offering your permission.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut the up already you ing pussy. Just like the others you're all bark and no bite you weak male!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you were under the wrong account on this so you tried to cover it by switching and talking to yourself derp style

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you were under the wrong account on this so you tried to cover it by switching and talking to yourself derp style
    No, dummy.

It's been years since I last used an alt. You're ing desperate in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's also not correct.

Their beliefs are based on what compels their beliefs. They aren't basing them, as that implies will. Of course acting on a suggestion doesn't equate to having a belief, and some people choose to act on suggestions without doing any research or using common sense. But thanks for stepping in and clarifying, and offering your permission.
    of course you base your beliefs on your understanding of the world/reality as they believe it exists

ie i base my belief of the theory of evolution on the body of evidence available, as i believe that body of evidence to be factual. somebody that believes the earth was formed in 7 days would not believe in the theory of evolution based on their understanding of the world. that doesnt imply a choice.

so if somebody's beliefs (say, creationism) are not based on reality (as i would argue is the case), then the statement "you have stopped basing your beliefs in anything that approaches reality" could be valid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course you base your beliefs on your understanding of the world/reality as they believe it exists

ie i base my belief of the theory of evolution on the body of evidence available, as i believe that body of evidence to be factual. somebody that believes the earth was formed in 7 days would not believe in the theory of evolution based on their understanding of the world. that doesnt imply a choice.

so if somebody's beliefs (say, creationism) are not based on reality (as i would argue is the case), then the statement "you have stopped basing your beliefs in anything that approaches reality" could be valid
    You don't do so by choice. It's like saying "you beat your heart" because your heart beats. Then you could simply conclude, if you'd just keep beating your heart, you should stay alive. If people would just base their beliefs on real things... but they don't have a choice. At least that's how it seems (I believe very few things absolutely but there are some).

I think it's possible that minds that are different chemically with different environmental factors will use different reasoning tactics. Whatever reasoning seems to fit best causes people to take what information is already available in their mind and quickly create a hypothesis (wild ass guess). They have the tendency to self compel, for lack of a better word (delude?) to a notion that over time becomes indistinguishable from belief. I don't consider it an ability, just a tendency or trait. I don't think they choose that way, even if some of them are infected with mental laziness. I think this is why you see some people from the unlikeliest of cir stances or environments excel academically once they get free of those cir stances - because they continue to seek proof because they cannot form a comfortable belief without constant reaffirmation.

I wouldn't doubt that people who struggle to find enough evidence to form comfortable belief in things could have it any other way.

Of course, lacking trust in a proposition simply because you lack the energy to research it is a different issue. This probably can be said about many atheists who have never felt the desire to actually research religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't do so by choice. It's like saying "you beat your heart" because your heart beats. Then you could simply conclude, if you'd just keep beating your heart, you should stay alive. If people would just base their beliefs on real things... but they don't have a choice. At least that's how it seems (I believe very few things absolutely but there are some).

I think it's possible that minds that are different chemically with different environmental factors will use different reasoning tactics. Whatever reasoning seems to fit best causes people to take what information is already available in their mind and quickly create a hypothesis (wild ass guess). They have the tendency to self compel, for lack of a better word (delude?) to a notion that over time becomes indistinguishable from belief. I don't consider it an ability, just a tendency or trait. I don't think they choose that way, even if some of them are infected with mental laziness. I think this is why you see some people from the unlikeliest of cir stances or environments excel academically once they get free of those cir stances - because they continue to seek proof because they cannot form a comfortable belief without constant reaffirmation.

I wouldn't doubt that people who struggle to find enough evidence to form comfortable belief in things could have it any other way.

Of course, lacking trust in a proposition simply because you lack the energy to research it is a different issue. This probably can be said about many atheists who have never felt the desire to actually research religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His need to bloviate is amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC..you ok bro?

You usually come in with your snarky couple sentences and then dip. You been writing novels back and forth with others for a solid 2 weeks now my man. I hope whatever is going on with ya gets better tbh.

Thread Information