Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All good, thanks guys. You've already given me a good bit of insight into ATL.
    https://video.vice.com/sv/show/noisey-atlanta

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? You are trying way to hard!!
    haha either this, MLK do entaries or the movie ATL all I know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's rough and trap culture ain't my thing. I would not live there. Big cities aren't my thing. I won't live in a city with more than 200,000 people.

Scariest city in the south is Memphis though. So rough there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's rough and trap culture ain't my thing. I would not live there. Big cities aren't my thing. I won't live in a city with more than 200,000 people.

Scariest city in the south is Memphis though. So rough there.
    Never been to Memphis but sounds like it’s a warzone once you are off the beaten path. I don't rock jewellery when I travel to certain places but I’m not afraid to go off the main areas to get lined up and anywhere I’ve been down south ppl have been very friendly to me as a Canadian, although had a close call in Chicago a few years back.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think, given all of his pre-draft red flags, he turned out about as well as could possibly be expected. There were a lot of paths to bad outcomes, and a few to good outcomes, and he found one of those.

When it becomes clear that a player who isn’t a franchise guy wants to go into UFA, that begins the process of trading him. Klutch made it clear that he wouldn’t extend, so if you get to UFA and can’t reach a deal, the good outcome is to get pennies on the dollar. The bad outcome is that he walks for nothing. The Spurs couldn’t afford either of those outcomes, so BW pulled off a heist, and got a great return.
    This what I thought but Bum kept down playing it saying maybe one of them don’t convey…
    I think for a fringe all star you didn’t wanna pay a max to, you guys did well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha either this, MLK do entaries or the movie ATL all I know.
    Atlanta is cool….. a lot of history here! A real melting pot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not hating man I had a quick stop through and stayed at the W in Buckhead like 5-6 yrs ago and loved it. Unfortunately didn’t get a chance to really explore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This what I thought but Bum kept down playing it saying maybe one of them don’t convey…
    baseline is a notorious pessimist, but the reality is that CHA cannot afford to be a lottery team for 3 years in a row, or they’ll lose LaMelo. We’re going to get that pick, and CHA will do all of the work.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a pretty highly protected pick, something like top 16 in 2023, top 14 in 2024, top 13 in 2025, and then becomes two seconds if it hasn't conveyed by then.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline is a notorious pessimist, but the reality is that CHA cannot afford to be a lottery team for 3 years in a row, or they’ll lose LaMelo. We’re going to get that pick, and CHA will do all of the work.
    Not off to a good start with their #2 guy looking at doing time. Would not be counting those chickens yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's cool in short spurts. I'll come over for a weekend.

Can't live there. That traffic sucks a fat one. Rode through Houston one time in rush hour and it's a good comparison for Texas folks.

Houston like traffic from a commuter standpoint but maybe worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clifford is underated imo. I say he gets them to the playoffs by year 2. There's enough talent for him to get there if it clicks.

But to play devil's advocate, I'd argue if ball can't get them to the playoffs once in the next three years is that someone you want to really build your franchise around?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's cool in short spurts. I'll come over for a weekend.

Can't live there. That traffic sucks a fat one. Rode through Houston one time in rush hour and it's a good comparison for Texas folks.

Houston like traffic from a commuter standpoint but maybe worse.
    To each it’s own; I’ve been out here for awhile. Similar to a lot of places in some ways and very different in others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To each it’s own; I’ve been out here for awhile. Similar to a lot of places in some ways and very different in others.
    But you do admit the traffic is awful and about as bad as it gets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I grew up in a town of 12,000. Big cities aren't my thing. The biggest cities in the south I want to live in are Asheville, nc and savannah, ga. That's as big as I want to go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you do admit the traffic is awful and about as bad as it gets?
    True.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I grew up in a town of 12,000. Big cities aren't my thing. The biggest cities in the south I want to live in are Asheville, nc and savannah, ga. That's as big as I want to go.
    Agree on Asheville. You might like Hoover, AL or Oxford, MS. Lafayette, LA is also a good place to party. Probably wouldn't want to live in any of them but I've stayed, partied in those places as well as many other locations across the south. Knoxville too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte playing street ball

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 pt game in 4th quarter with 3 Hawks all stars

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte playing street ball

Imagine bouncing the ball off someone's head before making a pedestrian (and fouling) move to the basket and missing the shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why Spurs fans are heckling DJ on social media. He obviously wanted to be in San Antonio and was hurt that he was traded so now he's overcompensating. No need to make him feel worse.
    He wanted out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 pt game in 4th quarter with 3 Hawks all stars
    Collins hasn't made an AS game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ literally smiled as he set up JC. That is going to be a fun trio to watch.

DJ could be a great glue for that roster.

Thread Information