Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he trying to jump on det bandwagon. Glad it wasn't the Lakers at least, and it's a solid you to the teams that wouldn't offer the Spurs anything for him.

why would anybody offer anything for him when we made it clear he was going to be bought out anyways

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would anybody offer anything for him when we made it clear he was going to be bought out anyways
    They didn't make it clear at all. They tried to trade him for some value but Pat Riley tried to call the Spurs out by saying they could just get him after the trade deadline because the Spurs would have to buy him out at that point. Problem for Riley is LMA chose a legit shot at a ring over playing time, and now the Heat have no Cs on their roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's ring chasing NBA is gross

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's literally one of the oldest players in the NBA. If he's still playable why would he not go to the best situation? Especially to a defense-optional offensive juggernaut in the ty conference. Similar to Marc with LAL--and Marc even already has a ring. If the Nets ring and LMA contributes I'm not gonna be salty for the teams who refused to deal with us. The same mother ers ing about Aldridge wanting to get bought out didn't want him playing here anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F LMA
    F the Nyets

Will enjoy if their got asses get beat in the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, but buyout guys have done this for years, including some that signed with the Spurs. I got no problem with what LMA did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because it never happened before

/s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans complaining about ring chasing vets when we signed ring chasing vets for the past 22 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best wishes to LMA, but eff the Nets. Go Bucks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this mean for LakerRef?
    Gonna take a lotta Laker-reffing to beat this Nets juggernaut, but anything's possible in today's NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this mean for LakerRef?
    Gonna take a lotta Laker-reffing to beat this Nets juggernaut, but anything's possible in today's NBA.
    Lakerfan is already prematurely discrediting the Nets' ring acting like The King didn't invent this

I love that having the arguable GOAT and Anthony Davis puts one at a big disadvantage now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakerfan is already prematurely discrediting the Nets' ring acting like The King didn't invent this

I love that having the arguable GOAT and Anthony Davis puts one at a big disadvantage now
    LBJ will be on the Nets next year - book it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, Drummond is on his way to Lakers according to agent. So are things fair again?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the Nets as the last team standing tbh, zero legit defender on that team. Yeah they're gonna be great on the other end but too many sieves. Unfortunately i still have the Lakers winning assuming they are gonna be back in time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ask that to Miami or Boston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans complaining about ring chasing vets when we signed ring chasing vets for the past 22 years
    Drew Gooden, Kevin Martin, Andre Miller just to name a few off the top of my head, and none of them succeeded in getting a ring lmao; Boris Diaw did however (not in his buyout/signing year though)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the Nets as the last team standing tbh, zero legit defender on that team. Yeah they're gonna be great on the other end but too many sieves. Unfortunately i still have the Lakers winning assuming they are gonna be back in time.
    Bro, I'm not sure they even make it to the Conference Finals. They are not healthy & their returning stars won't have much time to get things back together. They had a better "team" last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drew Gooden, Kevin Martin, Andre Miller just to name a few off the top of my head, and none of them succeeded in getting a ring lmao; Boris Diaw did however (not in his buyout/signing year though)
    Big Dog Robinson got his, Michael Finley and Brent Barry did too. Nick Van Excel, Damon Stoudamire, Charlie Ward, Tracy McGrady and David West all missed out.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose the difference is that players are more likely to force there way out now mid-season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, I'm not sure they even make it to the Conference Finals. They are not healthy & their returning stars won't have much time to get things back together. They had a better "team" last year.
    If they are back in time and healthy i like the Lakers team better, some times too many cooks... you know the rest.

Thread Information