Page 146 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147 LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 3669
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, well, well. GOP got cucked using Yam ’ Legal Counsel!

Hunter Biden attorney Abbe Lowell sent a letter House Republicans on Friday arguing that subpoenas they sent the president’s son in November are legally invalid, because they were issued before the full House authorized an impeachment inquiry on December 13, 2023.

The letter cites a Yam- s era Office of Legal Counsel opinion that subpoenas issued before the House authorized inquiry in which the subpoenas are based are not enforceable.
    Hunter Biden says Republican subpoena invalid but he is still open to answering questions in public

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hunter Biden has reversed himself and is now willing to let himself be crucified and a secret meeting which will be lied about egregiously by the repugs

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hunter Biden has reversed himself and is now willing to let himself be crucified and a secret meeting which will be lied about egregiously by the repugs
    Hunter Biden says Republican subpoena invalid but he is still open to answering questions in public
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cocaine residue was found on Hunter Biden’s gun pouch in 2018 case, prosecutors say

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...s-say-00136001

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cocaine residue was found on Hunter Biden’s gun pouch in 2018 case, prosecutors say

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...s-say-00136001

Cocaine possession good now.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But the text walls! What about Bobulinski! Bobulinski!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is TSA?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/looks-rep...090757731.html

I have to wonder if Republicans who live to serve Donald Trump, like the ones in the U.S. House of Representatives trying their darndest to impeach President Joe Biden, ever get sick of sprinting head first into brick walls.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And good ol’ Sean Hannity on Fox News, on the night the FD-1023 do ent was released, said Biden is “compromised” and has been “very credibly accused of public corruption on a scale this country has never seen before.”
    Media Matters for America reported that Hannity did 85 segments on his show in 2023 centered around these allegations.

suckers!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thursday’s indictment of the GOP’s lynchpin source – which came via the special counsel who is investigating and has charged Hunter Biden – would, in any reasonable world, be the end of Comer and the Keystone-Kop Republicans’ impeachment crusade.
    But we do not, of course, live in a reasonable world. We live in one where loyal Republican lawmakers bow their heads to Trump then relish the chance to run straight into brick walls – concussions, embarrassment and failure be damned.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thursday’s indictment of the GOP’s lynchpin source – which came via the special counsel who is investigating and has charged Hunter Biden – would, in any reasonable world, be the end of Comer and the Keystone-Kop Republicans’ impeachment crusade.
    But we do not, of course, live in a reasonable world. We live in one where loyal Republican lawmakers bow their heads to Trump then relish the chance to run straight into brick walls – concussions, embarrassment and failure be damned.

You showed us the boilerplate, Homer. We just follow it, not near as comprehensive & effective as you did your dirty work, but enough to obviously get your notice. The gall, the in' gall you display because you have to take it. Christ, you have nary shame. Nary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And good ol’ Sean Hannity on Fox News, on the night the FD-1023 do ent was released, said Biden is “compromised” and has been “very credibly accused of public corruption on a scale this country has never seen before.”
    Media Matters for America reported that Hannity did 85 segments on his show in 2023 centered around these allegations.

suckers!

Good, it's that age old for tat principle. It's just amazing that you REALLY believed you'd get no blow back, that it would just go with no vengeance sought and attained. You tear the country up and apart because Trump made President, and then had the ing nerve to believe you'd put it back together after you crucified him. Uh, uh, bub, it's stayin' tore up & apart ever more.

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Burrreeeeesma!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI informant charged with lying about Joe and Hunter Biden's ties to Ukrainian energy company

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is TSA?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/looks-rep...090757731.html

[FONT="]I have to wonder if Republicans who live to serve [/FONT][FONT="]Donald Trump[/FONT][FONT="], like the ones in the U.S. House of Representatives [/FONT]trying their darndest to impeach President Joe Biden, ever get sick of sprinting head first into brick walls.

Well, it is back to Korea, with no internet, for that ST conspiracy theorist after that brief sighting and getting more of his pushed back in!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it is back to Korea, with no internet, for that ST conspiracy theorist after that brief sighting and getting more of his pushed back in!
    Oh im sure he will latch onto another bobulinski russian spy or some other Q tale!

lolol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh im sure he will latch onto another bobulinski russian spy or some other Q tale!

lolol
    From CNN:

"According to the indictment, Smirnov lied to the FBI by claiming that officials at Burisma, where Hunter Biden served on the board years ago, bribed then-Vice President Biden and his son so the vice president would interfere with a criminal investigation into the company. Smirnov now faces charges for making false statements to the FBI and creating false records.

Smirnov’s testimony has been the “heart” of House Oversight Committee Republicans’ stumbling “investigation” into impeaching President Biden. News of Smirnov’s indictment had Oversight Committee Chair James Comer of Kentucky beating a strategic retreat: “The impeachment inquiry,” he said on Thursday, “is not reliant on the FBI’s [interview of Smirnov]. It is based on a large record of evidence.”

That’s to be expected from politicians trying to salvage an investigation whose key witness has been exposed. With Smirnov’s indictment for fabricating claims, the air is out of the House inquiry’s tires. For those in the fact-based world, the oversight committee’s impeachment car, driven by Comer, is stuck on the edge of a cliff with two wheels hanging in thin air.

The Smirnov episode is Exhibit A in what happens when politicians grinding partisan axes make serious public charges without evidence against elected officials. That shameless behavior erodes citizens’ precious trust in government."

I can still hear the cries of anguish happening in internet-less Korea!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously Biden was never going to be impeached in the Senate.

For the average voter, however, the idea that the Biden family is corrupt will stick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

For the average voter, however, the idea that the Biden family is corrupt will stick.
    *Yes, but I'd settle for Biden being Impeached in the House. That was good enough when Clinton got Impeached, and again when Trump got Impeached, not once, but twice.

**Only the "average voter" and Trump lover. Otherwise, Biden and family is clean as a hound's tooth. It's all personal now, and will be forever more.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The average Republican voter, and the average Republican voter also believes Hillary Clinton eats babies.

The average Republican voter believes the Trump family is NOT corrupt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The average Republican voter, and the average Republican voter also believes Hillary Clinton eats babies.

Not just republicans

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/07/polit...den/index.html

Most Americans say they think President Joe Biden was involved in his son’s business dealings with Ukraine and China while he served as vice president under Barack Obama, according to a CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

A majority, 61%, say they think that Biden had at least some involvement in Hunter Biden’s business dealings, with 42% saying they think he acted illegally, and 18% saying that his actions were unethical but not illegal. Another 38% say they don’t believe Joe Biden had any involvement in his son’s business dealings during his vice presidency. Just 1% believe Biden was involved, but did not do anything wrong.

A 55% majority of the public says the president has acted inappropriately regarding the investigation into Hunter Biden over potential crimes, while 44% say that he has acted appropriately.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not just republicans

Most Americans say they think President Joe Biden was involved in his son’s business dealings with Ukraine and China while he served as vice president under Barack Obama, according to a CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

A majority, 61%, say they think that Biden had at least some involvement in Hunter Biden’s business dealings, with 42% saying they think he acted illegally, and 18% saying that his actions were unethical but not illegal. Another 38% say they don’t believe Joe Biden had any involvement in his son’s business dealings during his vice presidency. Just 1% believe Biden was involved, but did not do anything wrong.

A 55% majority of the public says the president has acted inappropriately regarding the investigation into Hunter Biden over potential crimes, while 44% say that he has acted appropriately.
    Land lines.

Also, take a poll after the case fell apart for your party.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...you wouldn't let him be President from Day 1. It's payback, hard feelings, blooded vengeance, on & on. And it will never end. This is for all-time, Dumper, passed down and thru generation after another.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not just republicans

"You" can't (see) it though. MSM; FOX, CNN, MSNBC, et al show it thru a thin veil. Biden isn't (it). Won't be (it), ever, it's >their< religion. Conversely Trump is shown with brilliant lighting. We can (see) him. He won't hide, because he knows it's fruitless. So, he preens for (it). No problem whatsoever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But the majority of Americans can't understand, or won't stipulate to the difference twixt being Impeached and being Convicted. And MSM plays on that difference, leans on it, uses that ignorance even though in the majority of cases it's fake...Americans hiding from the truth playing the games twixt the 2 products. So, many, including me is satisfied at Impeachment. I don't need the Conviction. Just a good branding on Clinton's flesh with the (I) iron was sublime in the circa. I knew that the Clinton's knew that we'd gotten 'em. That was enough.

Thread Information