Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 5, Mrs. Curry encapsulates en led Warrior Nation with her whiny tweets complaining her Pampered One(s) were treated unfairly. They weren't . In fact at least two of the calls vs Delly on Curry looked like complete jokes.

Game 6 I'm hopeful for some reasonably fair reffing in Cleveland.
    Game 7 I believe WarriorRef will approach 2002 LakerRef vs Kings if necessary.

What do you foresee?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors still got this without any ref implication..they are a better team..

I think we might be going 7: close Cavs win in G6 + Warriors big blowout in G7..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ While I agree Warriors may win Game 7 straight up, and will if LeBron gets zero support like many Cavs games.....

I predict WarriorRef will do whatever is necessary if Cav support players are doing well leading to a would-be Cavs win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As long as the cucks don't ring.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs gonna bait the out of raymond

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs gonna bait the out of raymond
    Would pay money to see him implode and be assessed a Flagrant (auto out of Finals).

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ relegated to thread bumping status.
    Again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would pay money to see him implode and be assessed a Flagrant (auto out of Finals).
    Was wondering what would happen to that nig if he got another T.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there is a game 7, I would bet my life that Warrior ref Danny Crawford would officiate just like he did game 7 during the thunderref series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was wondering what would happen to that nig if he got another T.
    Flagrants, he only needs 1 more be it a Flag1 or Flag2.

Technicals, Mouthbreather would have to get 2 T's in Game 6 to be suspended for Game 7.
    "Green is also on technical foul watch. He has five for the playoffs and is two short of an automatic suspension. So if Green were to get two technicals in Game 6, he would be suspended for Game 7." -San Jose Mercury News.

I would assume 1 in Game 6 + 1 during Game 7 would also suspend him. Not sure.

No way he gets two T's in Game 6. Game 7 WarriorRef will die before assessing Gaymond a game ousting T.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Technicals, Mouthbreather would have to get 2 T's in Game 6 to be suspended for Game 7.
    "Green is also on technical foul watch. He has five for the playoffs and is two short of an automatic suspension. So if Green were to get two technicals in Game 6, he would be suspended for Game 7." -San Jose Mercury News.

No way he gets two T's in Game 6. Game 7 WarriorRef will die before assessing Gaymond a game ousting T.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I think the NBA is thrilled with getting at least 6 games. If they have a chance to get it to 7 without overtly bad calls, they'll take it.
    Game 7 will probably be called straight up. Although, I can see that the NBA might hope for the Cavs to win so they can orchestrate the rubber match next season.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Bogut out for the season moving screen calls will be at a premium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not far fetched at all.

I appreciate the info.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not far fetched at all.

I appreciate the info.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the league has that big of a motivation to utilize Warref. Cleveland winning for time in the first 50 years plus / Lebron coming back is a nice feel good story. Lebron not being Curry's total beta is in their interest. Kyrie ringing gives them another knighted star. That said, I am not privy to their statistics. Maybe, there's millions on the line. And when there's cash on the line, I put nothing past the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psssst.....it's silly hyperbole, Trautman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the league has that big of a motivation to utilize Warref.
    Have you followed Gaymonds fouling this playoffs?
    The pampering Curry gets? The moving screens?

Cleveland winning for time in the first 50 years plus / Lebron coming back is a nice feel good story. Lebron not being Curry's total beta is in their interest. Kyrie ringing gives them another knighted star. That said, I am not privy to their statistics. Maybe, there's millions on the line. And when there's cash on the line, I put nothing past the league.
    This. A Warrior glitz and glam has been way more marketable and fits Pervert ABCs agenda >>>>>>> then a boring Cleveland Cavs.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This. A Warrior glitz and glam has been way more marketable and fits Pervert ABCs agenda >>>>>>> then a boring Cleveland Cavs.
    If Lebron wins he can leave Cleveland and form a new super team. He can't leave till he wins one for the land

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That was before the finals. As you see, I contrasted Cavs/Warriors not Warriors/Rest of the league. Of course, I know the league is much in the tank for the Warriors. If you're right about the Warriors being wanted more than Cleveland, then we'll see proof of that in Game 6 and/or 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ Agree.

And so here we are at Game 7.
    What's gonna happen with the refs?

I hope it's not Danny Crawford.
    And especially not Black ref.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never really understood to need to rig game 7 of the NBA finals.

For earlier rounds, the league does have an incentive to get teams they want to get into later rounds/finals.

For earlier games in the finals, the league also have incentives to get more games and better ratings.

But for the last possible game of the season, the league can't get better ratings, and have accomplished what they theoretically wanted to accomplish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 7 will be called straight for both teams. No need to favor either star player.

If anything, I can see game 7 being a physical game with the refs holding back on calling fouls. I believe they will let both teams play.

Like ambchang said, NBA got its game 7. Ratings will be through the roof so no need to manipulate anymore. Let them play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing that makes any possible sense is the idea that curry needs rehabilitation so they'll call the game tight so he gets to the line and gets a rhythm. But his tantrum kind of wrecked that idea. And that's the drama for next year: curry's revenge.

Thread Information