Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing disingenuous about it, it's spelled right there on the order that you didn't read.
    Thanks for telling me what I read.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got an email from linkedin on attending an online seminar on how to support BLM and cultural diversity through hiring practices.

It struck me how messed up things really are when you need training on how to hire a black man.
    Someone is making money selling seminars...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are making the assumption that just because this training exists that it is "needed" and therefore an indication of how "messed up things" are.
    Point is training on how to hire a black man should not be needed if society saw the working value of a black man. Is also strikes me that is always are the liberal driven companies that have no black leadership. None.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s up Nathan? You didn’t answer my question big guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for telling me what I read.
    So what was disingenuous abut what I posted? Or were you lying?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see white people.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They hung black people and shoved their genitals in their mouths.....true story! So when I see young White,Latino,Asian,Black kids standing up for justice of the same group of people terrorized since their arrival to this land, it speaks to ones courage & humility. They didn’t have to do it but they did..... keep your apology we prefer your actions.
    Mussolini faced the same faith. This generation and beyond do not seem the most attention to detail unless there is a Like attached

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The police don't even carry guns over there.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

A lot of the SJW's in the world (and here) have no idea what that even means. They have no greater pleasure in life than silencing anyone who disagrees with them. Get them de-platformed. Fired from their jobs. Cancel culture.

The saddest thing of all is that they were never taught any history. That thought process of eliminating dissent is the very root of fascism. Some really think they are fighting fascists, when the truth is they ARE fascists.

Some of them are right here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have you been? I’ve missed your informative takes. Burning cross .....hmmmm. Oh, I see what you did there Good job big guy!! Next time don’t stay away so long.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

A lot of the SJW's in the world (and here) have no idea what that even means. They have no greater pleasure in life than silencing anyone who disagrees with them. Get them de-platformed. Fired from their jobs. Cancel culture.

The saddest thing of all is that they were never taught any history. That thought process of eliminating dissent is the very root of fascism. Some really think they are fighting fascists, when the truth is they ARE fascists.

I actually served this country and have a pretty good understanding I think. What branch did you serve?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It’s funny, because photos were published today, and NASCAR confirms that it was, in fact, a noose. By gaslighting, and posting your cute little picture of a lug wrench, you’re the one attempting to silence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That noose actually looked like a noose and less like a garage door pull down. It appeared to be the standard pull down to you I take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That noose actually looked like a noose and less like a garage door pull down. It appeared to be the standard pull down to you I take it.
    NASCAR says it was a noose. The FBI said it was a noose, in writing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zeus, I worry about you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NASCAR says it was a noose. The FBI said it was a noose, in writing.
    Don’t come on here spitting facts!! That’s a pull down.......or a 1800’s swing for slaves let Zeus or Nathan tell it! Those guys....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s funny, because photos were published today, and NASCAR confirms that it was, in fact, a noose. By gaslighting, and posting your cute little picture of a lug wrench, you’re the one attempting to silence.

It had been there since at least last October, you ing moron. And if you read, you would know that they had a hook that they put the loop over so that the door couldn't be raised overnight. It had nothing to do with hanging anyone, or threats of hanging anyone, or images of hanging anyone. And it sure the had nothing to do with Bubba Smollett, since it was there long before there was any idea he would use that garage.

This was called a noose, too, by people who were just as adamant. And it got national attention as a "possible hate crime". And even your dumb ass knows that's what this is supposed to be about. Nice try at deflecting, but no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t come on here spitting facts!! That’s a pull down.......or a 1800’s swing for slaves let Zeus or Nathan tell it! Those guys....

Hey, if you're that fragile, I'm not going to contribute to your fears. Just put me on ignore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "But...but... they really ARE KKK hoods. Just for really small heads."
    "I'm fragile, and I'm triggered, and I'm really about to cry."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw something that triggered me. Waaah.

Okay, I didn't really see it. But I heard about it. Waahh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have you been? I’ve missed your informative takes. Burning cross .....hmmmm. Oh, I see what you did there Good job big guy!! Next time don’t stay away so long.

I call out bull whenever I see it. There are problem in this country that need to be fixed. Bubba Smollett's garage door pull isn't one of them.

He's a goddam opportunist stealing the spotlight from things that are really important.
    And you two? You're just pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont understand this meme. wallace (or his crew, rather) did not mistake some random object for a noose. they saw a noose. what they didnt know is the cir stances of how it got there, which did not turn out to be problematic

Thread Information