Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    im sorry for your sufferings, snowflake
    I have 1 foot out the door. Avoiding all forms of media. Covid putting sports and Hollywood on break has its benefit!

My friends that plan to remain living in America. RIP.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

This is probably the most disturbing one I've seen. Playing the victim and trying to get the man arrested and then she's so angry that a black man called her out, she chokes the out of her puppy
    It is so funny for me to realize that if this had happened exactly the same way but with a white guy instead of a black dude, arguing roles would be reversed: folks like Spurtacular and FrostKing would be arguing in favour of the guy and folks like ChumpDumper and spurraider21 would be playing the incident down or at the very least ignoring it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It is so funny for me to realize that if this had happened exactly the same way but with a white guy instead of a black dude, arguing roles would be reversed: folks like Spurtacular and FrostKing would be arguing in favour of the guy and folks like ChumpDumper and spurraider21 would be playing the incident down or at the very least ignoring it.
    I’d condemn the individuals all the same

im generally less concerned about black on white racism because it isn’t nearly as likely to manifest in our everyday lives... employment, treatment by legal system, education, etc

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I'm not high on these people getting in people's faces with their camera phones over infractions (with intent to broadcast it to the world).
    But you're not wrong that ST politics is largely a team sport. You're not the first to say so.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’d condemn the individuals all the same
    Mmh, let me doubt that my brother.

Give me an honest answer son: do you think this would have been such a big deal, with the girl losing her job and dog if this was a white dude instead of a black man?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    A false report is a false report. If she called the police and said she was being attacked by a white man that would be wrong too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A false report is a false report. If she called the police and said she was being attacked by a white man that would be wrong too.
    Of course, but chances are you wouldn't be giving it as much importance as you are giving it now. You would probably be making fun of guys like Spurtacular for being so outraged at this incident.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    DAF86

You should know that Chump is a psychopath. His arguments will always be convenient to his positions.
    And if people suffer, then they're suffering for his causes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Of course, but chances are you wouldn't be giving it as much importance as you are giving it now.
    I don't think anyone would be since the racial component is so completely obvious and explicitly mentioned by her. She made it extra ty.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DAF86

You should know that Chump is a psychopath. His arguments will always be convenient to his positions.
    And if people suffer, then they're suffering for his causes.
    Unlike yours?

Not taking any sides here. Just trying for people in here to ser their patterns, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think anyone would be since the racial component is so completely obvious and explicitly mentioned by her. She made it extra ty.
    Sure, there's a racial component because the dude was black, but if the dude was White, I doubt the would have acted any different. Instead of playing the race card, she would have played the sex one.

The only reason the woman was mad was because they wouldn't let her have her dog without a leash and then because she was being recorded. She would have called the cops on a white dude too crying harassmemt.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Unlike yours?

Not taking any sides here. Just trying for people in here to ser their patterns, tbh.
    You haven't followed me very closely if you think that.

I made a thread calling out all these politicians (including Trump in the headline) for ripping off Americans
    on the coronavirus corporate giveaway. You think in a million years Chump would've done that if it was Obama?
    And btw, chumpettes went into hiding for that thread. They don't call out their own. It's against the rules.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Sure, there's a racial component because the dude was black, but if the dude was White, I doubt the would have acted any different. Instead of playing the race card, she would have played the sex one.

The only reason the woman was mad was because they wouldn't let her have her dog without a leash and then started recording her. She would have called the cops on a white dude too crying harassmemt.
    Probably, and I'd just as easily condemn that too. False reports don't help women who are actually in peril. Stuff like this isn't good, period. She was wrong to do this regardless whether the person filming was a man or woman, black or white, etc.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Probably, and I'd just as easily condemn that too. False reports don't help women who are actually in peril. Stuff like this isn't good, period. She was wrong to do this regardless whether the person filming was a man or woman, black or white, etc.
    She was wrong to call the police for feeling threatened? Isn't that what people are told to do?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    She was wrong to call the police for feeling threatened? Isn't that what people are told to do?
    she took seven steps towards the guy and he asked her to not come any closer.

Explain how she was threatened, derp.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mmh, I've seen similar situations here and what you tend to do is to downplay the situation and make fun of conservatives for making such a fuss about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    she took seven steps towards the guy and he asked her to not come any closer.

Explain how she was threatened, derp.
    The was definitely in the wrong but harassment doesn't necessarily mean getting close to someone. If a person won't stop filming you when you ask them to is harassment too. Not saying that the guy was wrong to film her on this situation though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Mmh, I've seen similar situations here and what you tend to do is to downplay the situation and make fun of conservatives for making such a fuss about it.
    Feel free to link those.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The was definitely in the wrong but harassment doesn't necessarily mean getting close to someone. If a person won't stop filming you when you ask them to is harassment too. Not saying that the guy was wrong to film her on this situation though.
    No, that's not harassment. There is no expectation of privacy in Central Park.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, that's not harassment. There is no expectation of privacy in Central Park.
    Ok, maybe not. I don't know the actual law, but wouldn't you say that a guy constantly being on a woman's face with a camera on her is morally wrong?

I know I would be mad as if I was on the park and someone wouldn't stop recording me. If there isn't some kind of law against that, there should be.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-13-2020 at 07:58 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ok, maybe not. I don't know the actual law, but wouldn't you say that a guy constantly being on a woman's face with a camera on her is morally wrong?

I know I would be mad as if I was on the park and someone wouldn't stop recording me. If there isn't some kind of law against that, there should be.
    He wasn't in her face at all. He was only recording because she was breaking the rules with her dog. Dude is a birder and deals with this regularly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He wasn't in her face at all. He was only recording because she was breaking the rules with her dog. Dude is a birder and deals with this regularly.
    Ok, he wasn't in her face. He was still recording her. If a guy records a girl from miles away everybody would still call him a creep, tbh. I know he had other reasons to record her, but I can understand why the woman would feel uncomfortable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ok, he wasn't in her face. He was still recording her. If a guy records a girl from miles away everybody would still call him a creep, tbh. I know he had other reasons to record her, but I can understand why the woman would feel uncomfortable.
    All she had to do was leash the dog or take him to any of the dog runs in the area. She was uncomfortable because she knew she was busted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All she had to do was leash the dog or take him to any of the dog runs in the area. She was uncomfortable because she knew she was busted.
    Yeah, I agree. Still, if the man recording her was white, I'm sure there wouldn't have been such a fuss and the girl would have never been fired from her job. In fact, I'm sure a lot of radical feminists would have tried to put the blame on the guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Yeah, I agree. Still, if the man recording her was white, I'm sure there wouldn't have been such a fuss and the girl would have never been fired from her job. In fact, I'm sure a lot of radical feminists would have tried to put the blame on the guy.
    Maybe she wouldn't have called the cops on a white guy. My alternative timeline is just as valid as anyone's.

Thread Information