Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I replied because he was making stupid, ignorant claims. Go play with your kiddie darts jeffrie and leave the adults alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think the POTUS can solve the COVID crisis if he just leaves the golf course? Or are you one of those "optics" re s who is more concerned with appearance than results?
    He could have started with not telling Americans to inject disinfectant on themselves tbqh

Only a complete re would not see how obviously ty Trumps respense to the virus. imagine having to ask for explanations as to why Trump is so ty with the virus wow

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I replied because he was making stupid, ignorant claims. Go play with your kiddie darts jeffrie and leave the adults alone.

it’s hysterical that you think you have adult conversations on here.

you’re a parrot who has proven to have a remedial level of economic understanding.

your socialization is so inept, you lose your temper like a child when you have your own words and thoughts thrown back at you

It’s just funny that you try to pretend you somehow don’t support everything Donald trump is. I guess you relate to inheriting all your success part.

but do tell us all again how much you hate trump, while you defend him. It would seem to be more logical to hope he goes away so you don’t have to be confronted with your dishonesty. Instead, you’re here defending Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Little Jeffrey sure gets triggered easily.

Telling you idiots Trump and family aren't going to jail over tax deductions is simply stating reality, not defending Trump.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 11-22-2020 at 02:44 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He could have started with not telling Americans to inject disinfectant on themselves tbqh

Only a complete re would not see how obviously ty Trumps respense to the virus. imagine having to ask for explanations as to why Trump is so ty with the virus wow
    Link to Trump telling people to do it?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    State attorneys can't use RICO dumbass. RICO is exclusive to the US Attorney General.

i never mentioned RICO

but since you brought it up

I DID- say that - uncovered CRIMES could be and will be REFERRED

to criminal prosecutors who can prosecute criminal offenses.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Little Jeffrey sure gets triggered easily.

Telling you idiots Trump and family aren't going to jail over tax deductions is simply stating reality, not defending Trump.

triggered like spending multiple posts defending someone you claim to not support? For no real reason? Then getting mad when people attack the person you have claimed repeatedly you don’t support?

You mean like that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little Jeffrey is building imaginary straw men again. Pathetic, but predictable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never mentioned RICO

but since you brought it up

I DID- say that - uncovered CRIMES could be and will be REFERRED

to criminal prosecutors who can prosecute criminal offenses.
    Biden has already said he isn't going after Trump when he leaves office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he said he wouldn't tell the Justice Department to go after him. He didn't say he would stop them it from going after him independently...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just because you try to use words you obviously don’t understand the meaning to, doesn’t mean they’re accurate.

did you, or did you not, make multiple claims that you didn’t like trump? (even though we all know better)

Since you don’t like him, why would you spend multiple posts trying to defend his actions? Why would you be concerned if he went to jail?

so there’s no straw man, you just show your ass again. Then get mad when you get your own words thrown back in your face.

you’re not a very secure in yourself. If you were you wouldn’t need to constantly try to impress a bunch of complete strangers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just because you try to use words you obviously don’t understand the meaning to, doesn’t mean they’re accurate.

did you, or did you not, make multiple claims that you didn’t like trump? (even though we all know better)

Since you don’t like him, why would you spend multiple posts trying to defend his actions? Why would you be concerned if he went to jail?

so there’s no straw man, you just show your ass again. Then get mad when you get your own words thrown back in your face.

you’re not a very secure in yourself. If you were you wouldn’t need to constantly try to impress a bunch of complete strangers.
    Show me the posts DEFENDING Trump. I'm simply saying he and his family aren't going to jail over tax return deductions. That is civil, not criminal. You seem to be the one with reading problems, Little Jeffrey.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me the posts DEFENDING Trump. I'm simply saying he and his family aren't going to jail over tax return deductions. That is civil, not criminal. You seem to be the one with reading problems, Little Jeffrey.

why are you concerned about it? Why would you care if Trump gets nailed?

He’s the face of the party you blindly follow? If you don't want to have to face what a terrible person that makes you, you should want him to no longer represent you.

this is literally you choosing to defend someone that you supposedly don’t, and you have no idea what New York has on trump. Yet you’re here defending him, post after post.

it’s always funny to watch you get all mad when you fail at another argument. You better go buy an island to tell us all about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he said he wouldn't tell the Justice Department to go after him. He didn't say he would stop them it from going after him independently...
    DoJ isn't "independent" of the President. AG is chosen by the President, with, I'm sure, plenty of winks and nods

The Dems not pursuing Trash and his mafiya is a gold-plated invitation, closely watched by the Repugs, for the next Repug asshole President to go even further than Trash did, knowing he would unstoppable and unaccountable.

The lawless, anti-American Repugs and their Capitalist paymasters have had a strategy of making USA a permanent, one-party, authoritarian country. They are getting closer every election.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-22-2020 at 05:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DoJ isn't "independent" of the President. AG is chosen by the President, with, I'm sure, plenty of winks and nods

The Dems not pursuing Trash and his mafiya is a gold-plated invitation, closely watched by the Repugs, for the next Repug asshole President to go even further than Trash did, knowing he would unstoppable and unaccountable.

The lawless, anti-American Repugs and their Capitalist paymasters have had a strategy of making USA a permanent, one-party, authoritarian country. They are getting close every election.

Your paranoia is showing, boots. You need to get off the keyboard and out of the trailer more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. And Trump has to be held accountable. If he is not held accountable for this then it suggest presidents are totally above the law in every way, shape and form.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s hysterical that you think you have adult conversations on here.

you’re a parrot who has proven to have a remedial level of economic understanding.

your socialization is so inept, you lose your temper like a child when you have your own words and thoughts thrown back at you

It’s just funny that you try to pretend you somehow don’t support everything Donald trump is. I guess you relate to inheriting all your success part.

but do tell us all again how much you hate trump, while you defend him. It would seem to be more logical to hope he goes away so you don’t have to be confronted with your dishonesty. Instead, you’re here defending Trump.

Coming from someone who had their account permabanned and all their posts wiped from the site for being an overbearing, pyscho- .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. And Trump has to be held accountable. If he is not held accountable for this then it suggest presidents are totally above the law in every way, shape and form.
    Just curious what "this" you are referring to. If its the tax deductions there will be fines, interest, etc. But no jail time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Coming from someone who had their account permabanned and all their posts wiped from the site for being an overbearing, pyscho- .
    Considering this every single thing you have in your life, I’m sure you feel protective of your little fake bubble you have tried to project for yourself.

you think you are some sort of thinker, yet you’re nothing more than another cowardly thought for parrot. You have been exposed and abused on here by a lot of people as your little veneer of false bravado has worn away.

you are the true definition of a loser. A slightly higher functioning spurtacular.

and you calling anyone else “psycho” when you follow people around on a fan board, because you have massive inferiority complex.

same thing I said to spurtacular applies to you. When you lose all your life’s meaning, as more and more people look at you as the pathetic fraud you are, turn that rage inward. Innocent people don’t need to have to suffer because you can’t live with what an intellectual lightweight frightened parrot you truly are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think the big guy with 10 percent hunter 90 percent ?
    Should be held accountable ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeffrey, just go listen to Bieber and play with your kiddie darts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeffrey, just go listen to Bieber and play with your kiddie darts.

it’s really sad to think of how frightened and insecure you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering this every single thing you have in your life, I’m sure you feel protective of your little fake bubble you have tried to project for yourself.

you think you are some sort of thinker, yet you’re nothing more than another cowardly thought for parrot. You have been exposed and abused on here by a lot of people as your little veneer of false bravado has worn away.

you are the true definition of a loser. A slightly higher functioning spurtacular.

and you calling anyone else “psycho” when you follow people around on a fan board, because you have massive inferiority complex.

same thing I said to spurtacular applies to you. When you lose all your life’s meaning, as more and more people look at you as the pathetic fraud you are, turn that rage inward. Innocent people don’t need to have to suffer because you can’t live with what an intellectual lightweight frightened parrot you truly are
    tl;dr

Thread Information