Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight's react and takeaways. Really, and genuinely appreciate all the feedback.. I really liked how the record came out this time.

Spurs Take: 10/21/2021 Spurs resounding victory of the Magic to start the season. Impressive all things considered. Join me as I sniff my heart out and ooze over our team's potential. Touch a lot of topics....

listening to the pod while playing xbox. You definitely dropping some knowledge. Keep it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice job Bro. Ukrainian Spurstalk is in.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice job Bro. Ukrainian Spurstalk is in.
    Respect brotha

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bad, not bad at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bad, not bad at all.
    Respect Bruv. Added timestamps in the video description. Thanks for checking it out.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight's react and takeaways. Really, and genuinely appreciate all the feedback.. I really liked how the record came out this time.

Spurs Take: 10/21/2021 Spurs resounding victory of the Magic to start the season. Impressive all things considered. Join me as I sniff my heart out and ooze over our team's potential. Touch a lot of topics....

I think it looks pretty good. Well done! Love the colors btw. Rock that !!! Now for my constructive criticism... I think you are just missing one thing. It could be better with a second person. This way it will be more of a conversation and have more of the sports show/bar talk feel. Then if you take questions from chat it will have multiple opinions on it and be more informative from a second perspective.

Like I said though, it was still well done. Keep it up bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it looks pretty good. Well done! Love the colors btw. Rock that !!! Now for my constructive criticism... I think you are just missing one thing. It could be better with a second person. This way it will be more of a conversation and have more of the sports show/bar talk feel. Then if you take questions from chat it will have multiple opinions on it and be more informative from a second perspective.

Like I said though, it was still well done. Keep it up bro!
    Yep. Would love to find my huck cuz I love debating... we'll see how that goes. definitely looking for a cliff jumper type though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoyed that immensley, my friend. Keep it up!

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Would love to find my huck cuz I love debating... we'll see how that goes. definitely looking for a cliff jumper type though...
    Well, you will find them after the first spurs loss. lmao!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you will find them after the first spurs loss. lmao!!!
    Good maybe I'll challenge some to a debate haha
    Enjoyed that immensley, my friend. Keep it up!
    Truly appreciate that Bill. You have always been one of my favorite ppl to follow here. Great takes, very fair and well reasoned, and a sniffer at heart at the very least. It means a lot, because I greatly value your input...
    Last edited by raybies; 10-21-2021 at 07:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been thinking a Spurstalk based pod would be fun! Glad you’re starting something! It’d be pretty interesting to pull in some of the characters off this board with opposing views and let them hash out games/spurs news.
    We used to have one and I think the mods hosted it but I can't remember because it's been forever ago. Either way good job Raybies!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props for starting your pod.

the song isn’t that good but it takes guts to put yourself out there like that. I will definitely give your channel a shot to check out your analysis.
    Last edited by D-Robinson 50 fan; 10-21-2021 at 07:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props for starting your pod.

the song isn’t that good but it takes guys to put yourself out there like that. I will definitely give your channel a to check out your analysis.
    Probably why the rap career didn't take off

Thanks bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro anyone feel they got it, I'm down to host. I got everything... You just need zoom, mic etc.
    it’s a few knowledgeable folks on here who seem very even keeled with their analysis of the team and league as a whole. I don’t know if they are eloquent speakers but TIMVP, Dejounte,Chinook, the one poster with Leo DiCaprio as his avatar picture are a quick few I can think of off the top of my head.

I wouldn’t mind doing it also but I don’t post enough on here to get the co-sign like those folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bad at all. Some hopefully constructive criticism… try to stop using “you know” as conversational filler. Using “umm” is much less noticeable. It was worse towards the beginning and did get better as you loosened up. Agree with another poster to have a guest. Gives you a chance to collect your thoughts and have less empty word salad. Also, keep a stack of question or comment cards handy for when your mind goes blank (it will happen) to get you going again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bad at all. Some hopefully constructive criticism… try to stop using “you know” as conversational filler. Using “umm” is much less noticeable. It was worse towards the beginning and did get better as you loosened up. Agree with another poster to have a guest. Gives you a chance to collect your thoughts and have less empty word salad. Also, keep a stack of question or comment cards handy for when your mind goes blank (it will happen) to get you going again.
    Thanks and I completely agree. I learn as I go... always have and always will... I'm hoping with more time I will be more professional with the oration in regards to terminology. I figure with more experience I'll be able to hammer all the loose nails.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s a few knowledgeable folks on here who seem very even keeled with their analysis of the team and league as a whole. I don’t know if they are eloquent speakers but TIMVP, Dejounte,Chinook, the one poster with Leo DiCaprio as his avatar picture are a quick few I can think of off the top of my head.

I wouldn’t mind doing it also but I don’t post enough on here to get the co-sign like those folks.
    Chinook would be an awesome guy to talk to. Dejounte, on the other hand, has a lot of similar views as me, but he's more of a realist I think... but I mean I'm open for whatever..

As far as timvp, I got a lot of work to do before I can be in the same vein as him... At this point he would be doing me a favor and experience has taught me that ain't the way to do it... Collaborations/relationships etc, should be mutually beneficial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We used to have one and I think the mods hosted it but I can't remember because it's been forever ago. Either way good job Raybies!
    Kinda remmember that one..... the folks on the NBA Forum were also guests lol... cant remember if the host was ElNono or someone else

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just quickly fwd past song to get to talking, listened for 10 seconds cause at work and wanted to slap a "you know" counter in corner of screen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep up the good work man! I enjoyed it.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you should grade timvp's game grades tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just quickly fwd past song to get to talking, listened for 10 seconds cause at work and wanted to slap a "you know" counter in corner of screen
    Yeah... Will definitely work on it.. I din't even realize till ppl told me lol..

But yeah man I typically learn fast. Can't grow if i don't get critique harsh or not.. i ain't a so i enjoy a roast whatver to get better.

Got you breh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you should grade timvp's game grades tbh
    Yeah that would be fun LUL

B-

but it would add a fun twist to the show for us to meme and head scratch about.. but we'll see if it's up by the time I rec..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep up the good work man! I enjoyed it.

fuk yeh bb

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that would be fun LUL

B-

but it would add a fun twist to the show for us to meme and head scratch about.. but we'll see if it's up by the time I rec..
    bottom line is keep it up and listen to the folks giving feedback but fuk the haters

it'll improve (tech, comfort level, etc) every time you do it

Thread Information