Page 32 of 164 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banchero continues to look unimpressive to me. 1/4 from the field for 2 pts in the first half against Virginia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wait, 4 pts now for banchero at half after the refs gifted him FT’s on what should’ve been a clear offensive foul.

AJ Griffin has struggled this half too with 3 pts on 1/7 from the field.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First game i've watched Banchero play, he's a bit lackadaisical it seems. Hopefully he doesn't turn into another Bagley. Again this is my first time watching him though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First game i've watched Banchero play, he's a bit lackadaisical it seems. Hopefully he doesn't turn into another Bagley. Again this is my first time watching him though.
    He’s a good player who clearly has talent. But this is the kind of game you’d like to see him dominate, against an unranked Virginia team that is small. He has a big size advantage against the two guys who they’ve had guard him, but you wouldn’t know it yet based on this game. He’s just been underwhelming considering the hype he came into this season with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That EJ Lindell kid climbed a lot in that last Givony mock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That EJ Lindell kid climbed a lot in that last Givony mock.
    Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the way the Spurs could start winning games again, I hope Banchero continues to play poorly so he drops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the way the Spurs could start winning games again, I hope Banchero continues to play poorly so he drops
    Yeah I would be down for that tbh. Theoretically speaking though if the Spurs had the 1st overall pick who would you draft?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tari’s mom pinned tweet… She appears to be the most important person in his life.
    Both show DJ a lot of love fwiw.
    She wants the Spurs and Pop to pick him, should his pick come up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I would be down for that tbh. Theoretically speaking though if the Spurs had the 1st overall pick who would you draft?
    Ivey
    Banchero
    Chet

in that order

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AJ Griffin with poor handles almost lost the ball on a crucial possession and then benched at the end of the game. This is the guy people want? Failing to see what’s appealing here other than he is a nice spot up shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AJ Griffin took over down the stretch of that game with 8 straight pts in the last 3 minutes of the game. Good from him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AJ Griffin took over down the stretch of that game with 8 straight pts in the last 3 minutes of the game. Good from him tbh.
    I guess taking over is taking two spot up 3s and a pull up J from inside the low bar…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tari Eason not even starting for LSU is wild. He’s already checking in though cause their starting C just picked up 2 quick fouls. LSU has 5 team fouls in 4 minutes of play already .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess taking over is taking two spot up 3s and a pull up J from inside the low bar…
    I mean it literally won them the game… so yea, I’d say he absolutely took over in that short stretch at the end of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tari’s mom pinned tweet… She appears to be the most important person in his life.
    Both show DJ a lot of love fwiw.
    Not a surprise, since Tari is from the Seattle area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eason having no impact on the LSU-Kentuck game. Didn't even start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean replace spot up 3s with 2s and that’s how the Spurs play at the end of most games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs pick lands somewhere between 6 and 10 and Sharpe is available I wouldn't hesitate one bit. Sure, it's a huge risk, but this is what a rebuilding team should be doing. Don't rate this draft too highly at all and most of the guys after pick 4 would be typical late lottery in other drafts. Even the top 4 guys aren't covering themselves in glory lately.

I think Chet will go no.1 easily, unless he completely falls apart in the tournament. Banchero, Smith, Ivey, Davis all settle for difficult contested shots too often, which hurts their efficiency. Perhaps one or two of them will grow out of it but who knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs pick lands somewhere between 6 and 10 and Sharpe is available I wouldn't hesitate one bit. Sure, it's a huge risk, but this is what a rebuilding team should be doing.
    No, that's stupid.

He reminds me of Emoni Bates, who was supposed to be this incredible top pick from his class. Instead he went to Memphis and looks entirely average or below. Imagine if Emoni Bates decided to "work out on his own"; he'd be in the top six or seven picks right now. It's ing ridiculous.
    Last edited by Mr. Body; 02-24-2022 at 01:35 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite two SGs from the past 20 years are Manu and D-Wade, so anyone that attacks the rim with ferocity, sign me up for that player. Where is JI projected to go in the draft?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite two SGs from the past 20 years are Manu and D-Wade, so anyone that attacks the rim with ferocity, sign me up for that player. Where is JI projected to go in the draft?
    Looking like a top 4 lock with potential to go first if certain scenarios swing his way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like a top 4 lock with potential to go first if certain scenarios swing his way.
    Darn . We need to tank then. Pretty sure the Spurs are going to try and make a playoff push.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For those who don't know much about him. Shaedon was the #1 prospect for a reason. He went to Kentucky, not some small school on hype. He has a weird situation but the kid definitely would have been one of the top prospects in college if he played. He has that star attribute about him.

Elite athleticism, attacks with an at ude. Kind of reminds me of Demar attacking, he just knows how to beat people to the rim. Yes, it was high school compe ion. He was a high school kid as well.

Has a pretty shot that seems effortless at times. Defensive potential is there. Effort shines at times. He was clearly above his compe ion so it's hard to see how much he really has shown for good or bad.

Definitely intriguing. Wouldn't be mad at all with him. Had potential to be a high draft pick on HS tape alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, that's stupid.

He reminds me of Emoni Bates, who was supposed to be this incredible top pick from his class. Instead he went to Memphis and looks entirely average or below. Imagine if Emoni Bates decided to "work out on his own"; he'd be in the top six or seven picks right now. It's ing ridiculous.
    Being recruited to Memphis isn’t the same as being recruited to UK. That being said, I wonder if Cal told him he would be red shirted? If so, it was a bad choice for Shaedon. He’ll be 19 at the draft with no college or gleague experience.

Thread Information