Page 326 of 376 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 9385
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I read it right the Steam survey had the 1060 as the most popular card still.. ing pathetic
    Don't think I'd go any lower than 3060 Ti if you're looking to buy now, since that outclasses the Series X gpu by a bit while the 3060 is a little weaker than the PS5 gpu (which is probably around 15% weaker than the Series X gpu). Difference between 3060 and 3060 Ti is like 35% at 4k despite 3060 having 4GB more VRAM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghostwire Tokyo must be pretty terrible because it’s already on sale for 30 on the PS store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think I'd go any lower than 3060 Ti if you're looking to buy now, since that outclasses the Series X gpu by a bit while the 3060 is a little weaker than the PS5 gpu (which is probably around 15% weaker than the Series X gpu). Difference between 3060 and 3060 Ti is like 35% at 4k despite 3060 having 4GB more VRAM.
    I wouldn't go lower than a 3070Ti.. just not enough to warrant an upgrade especially at this point in it's lifespan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't go lower than a 3070Ti.. just not enough to warrant an upgrade especially at this point in it's lifespan
    You still playing on 1080p144? Gotta say 1440p is a really nice upgrade for typical monitor sizes if you're looking to have 3070 Ti or 3080 horsepower. But 4k is a waste on a monitor unless you're going 32 inches or more. Native 4k doesn't look much better on my 28 inch 4k panel than 1440p does, but 1440p is hugely noticeable vs 1080p on the panel. Plus 1440p144 monitors with FreeSync and even GSync don't break the bank anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have unlocked the second area and gotten the glider, but man Dying Light 2 is starting to get pretty boring. All my sidequests now are annoying parkour challenges that I never do and the combat has never gotten fun. Zombies just feel like hit sponges and you don't get nearly the same feel in combat like in the first when you were constantly chopping heads and limbs off making the game such satisfying gore. Don't like the story at all either with the flashbacks to Mia. Techland kind of screwed the pooch on this one, so far I think I'd give it a 6/10 while the first was a rock solid 9.5/10 for me. The parkour was fun for a while but now it's just kind of same old .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still playing on 1080p144? Gotta say 1440p is a really nice upgrade for typical monitor sizes if you're looking to have 3070 Ti or 3080 horsepower. But 4k is a waste on a monitor unless you're going 32 inches or more. Native 4k doesn't look much better on my 28 inch 4k panel than 1440p does, but 1440p is hugely noticeable vs 1080p on the panel. Plus 1440p144 monitors with FreeSync and even GSync don't break the bank anymore.
    I'm probably gonna get a 1440 ultrawide when i do upgrade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Ghostwire Tokyo, playing Tiny Tina now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Ghostwire Tokyo, playing Tiny Tina now...
    Ghostwire any good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghostwire any good?
    I thought it was fun. It's obviously a step down after playing Elden Ring, but everything recent more or less is supposed to be.

By default the speech language is Japanese, so you might be interested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was fun. It's obviously a step down after playing Elden Ring, but everything recent more or less is supposed to be.

Looks interesting but I have so much to play right now won't touch it until it's $20 most likely. Looks impressive as graphically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wait so you ended up liking Elden Ring? Thought that game wasn't doing much for you with the step down in graphics from Demons Souls Remake. God I can't wait for the DLC. Might kick the out of me since I was on NG+3 when I quit playing though lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait so you ended up liking Elden Ring? Thought that game wasn't doing much for you with the step down in graphics from Demons Souls Remake. God I can't wait for the DLC. Might kick the out of me since I was on NG+3 when I quit playing though lol.
    I finished it, it was great. I simply had bad vibes from Sekiro where you couldn't just walk away somewhere else if you were getting your ass handed to you, and I definitely have some choice words for the lack of even basic tutoring about leveling up, etc.

But past that, and eventually figuring out you were allowed to cheese some bosses as well, it was good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i went with like a 2 to 1 ratio between stamina and health early on. once you get that paraglider though getting around becomes much easier. my biggest gripe was the grapple hook, i feel like they botched it's functionality in this game compared to the first big time
    Do you not get the grapple hook until pretty late in the game? I already have my stamina maxed out at level 26 and my health is like level 9, have taken out all the GRE sites, all the anomalies, turned on all the electric plants and water towers, cleared out all the subway stations, etc, and now only have main quest, which is kind of boring. Also didn't realize you could upgrade the paraglider. I thought that thing sucked until putting a couple of upgrades in that make it so much easier to steer now. But still, feel like I have done the interesting parts of the game and now just have the below par story crap left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't remember, but pretty sure the grapple hook is part of the main questline. it kinda sucks anyway like i said, the paraglider is the best tool for getting around.

I kinda felt that way too. the side stuff was fairly entertaining but unlike the first game the main quest becomes a chore to complete at a certain point

there is also different endings depending on a few choices, so to get the good ending i believe you need to let Hakon live when given the choice and the last mission will give a Lawan related choice, which you should allow her to do. these two i believe get you the "good" ending

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what’s this I hear about Microsoft locking games behind a DRM?

Are they still trying to gamers with their doomed concept from that E3 disaster?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what’s this I hear about Microsoft locking games behind a DRM?

Are they still trying to gamers with their doomed concept from that E3 disaster?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Playing through Uncharted 4 on the PS5. had an itch after watching the movie. still holds up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing through Uncharted 4 on the PS5. had an itch after watching the movie. still holds up
    Did you get the PS5 upgrade? was $10 and came with a movie ticket, but I forgot to use it before the movie was out of the theaters

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Did you get the PS5 upgrade? was $10 and came with a movie ticket, but I forgot to use it before the movie was out of the theaters
    , yes, I did get the upgrade and didnt even realize it came with a ticket. Dammit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , yes, I did get the upgrade and didnt even realize it came with a ticket. Dammit
    Only came with the ticket if you did the upgrade the first 3 days it was out I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't remember, but pretty sure the grapple hook is part of the main questline. it kinda sucks anyway like i said, the paraglider is the best tool for getting around.

I kinda felt that way too. the side stuff was fairly entertaining but unlike the first game the main quest becomes a chore to complete at a certain point

there is also different endings depending on a few choices, so to get the good ending i believe you need to let Hakon live when given the choice and the last mission will give a Lawan related choice, which you should allow her to do. these two i believe get you the "good" ending
    JFC the rain effect in Dying Light 2 where you get this big pixelated mess on your glasses is the worst looking rain effect I have ever seen in a game. Makes it a real pain in the ass when you're trying to climb a radio tower and can't see where you should go because the is splotching up on your glasses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still blown away by how bug ridden Dying Light 2 is more than three months after launch. I can't recall the last game I played that had this many bugs in it. I have had so many times in this game where scripting breaks and I can't progress a mission and am stuck with absolutely nothing I can do other than kill myself or reload a save. Techland really ed up with this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starfield just got delayed to mid 2023, so no reason to buy an XBox this year lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by baseline bum; 05-15-2022 at 03:11 AM.

Thread Information