Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares about the warriors honestly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think dubs will be satisfied with Brooks getting set down for one game. I look for Green to try some house cleaning, maybe even on Ja.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr with “no comment” on Ja’s injury. Poole grabbed his knee while simultaneously pushing him in the back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr with “no comment” on Ja’s injury. Poole grabbed his knee while simultaneously pushing him in the back.
    He was injured earlier, when he did an awkward close out. Commentators even said he was limping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was injured earlier, when he did an awkward close out. Commentators even said he was limping.
    I know. More fuel for the fire. Grabbing someones roughed up knee while also pushing him in the back? Coincidence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know. More fuel for the fire. Grabbing someones roughed up knee while also pushing him in the back? Coincidence?
    Looked really ugly. It definitely made worse whatever was going on. It cant be ignored. Of course Kerr has no comment…. What hes really thinking is Yes! We got this in the bag. Another one bites the dust. Had that been Curry you could bet a suspension would be in order… and the fans would scream bloody murder with the player who made the play labeled dirty from then on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked really ugly. It definitely made worse whatever was going on. It cant be ignored. Of course Kerr has no comment…. What hes really thinking is Yes! We got this in the bag. Another one bites the dust. Had that been Curry you could bet a suspension would be in order… and the fans would scream bloody murder with the player who made the play labeled dirty from then on.
    Just rooting for any one of Miami, Milwaukee and Boston to beat them in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That team is insufferable. Kerr is right out of the Phil Jackson playbook and it makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That team is insufferable. Kerr is right out of the Phil Jackson playbook and it makes sense.
    What i’d give to see footage of MJ punching Kerr in the face lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just rooting for any one of Miami, Milwaukee and Boston to beat them in the finals.
    I can’t stand Boston fans, and so hope Giannis takes them out. Agnostic mostly on Miami but there is still some healthy rivalry there from the 13 & 14 finals runs that doesn’t allow me to fully embrace them. Love Embid (and Maxie) but freakin hate Harden with a passion, otherwise would be pulling for them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every round that goes by the list gets smaller. I'm hoping Phoenix can do it the next round. Bucks are the only team I'm 100 percent confident in beating the Warriors but that all hinges on them getting Middleton back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That team from top to bottom along with their fanbase is insufferable. Their fan base is up there with Laker fans when it comes to being bandwagon jumpers along with being ignorant. Just reading the garbage they spew on realgm makes my blood pressure boil especially when they keep screaming every intentional injury their teams caused was accidental whether it was taking out Kawhi or now Ja but when it happens to their own player they scream bloody murder. Their players are supremely arrogant in Draymond, Curry, Klay aka pothead. Steve Kerr is basically like you said Phil Jackson Jr. Their owner is also is the typical annoying nerdy rich guy who was never liked in Hschool so he has to overcompensate.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol.. "grabbing" ... cute. touching someone isn't grabbing. there's no wrap / close that in anyway puts enough pressure on that knee to do anything to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol.. "grabbing" ... cute. touching someone isn't grabbing. there's no wrap / close that in anyway puts enough pressure on that knee to do anything to it.
    Last edited by KingKev; 05-09-2022 at 11:17 AM.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also claimed Marcus Smart made a dirty play earlier this year. That whole organization is obnoxious from top to bottom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What i’d give to see footage of MJ punching Kerr in the face lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha you have Kerr looking like Ken from street fighter.

Thread Information