Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons, I don't know anything about this "mookie krew", but it sounds like they're the equivalent of a group of fat guys who try to empose their will on customers at the local Golden Corral every Sunday. Kinda funny/cute at first but then it's like looking at Chris Farley's death picture. Very sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons, I don't know anything about this "mookie krew", but it sounds like they're the equivalent of a group of fat guys who try to empose their will on customers at the local Golden Corral every Sunday. Kinda funny/cute at first but then it's like looking at Chris Farley's death picture. Very sad.
    Sad that it wasn't David Spade instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you run your mouth freely because you feel you have some anonymity, it's only fitting that someone outs you to put you back in check. If you still run your face after that, well you're doing it from a different platform. Anyone can run their sucker about anything if no one knows who's saying it.

I think getting exposed is due process for some of these pussies.
    What consitutes crossing the line when it comes to running one's mouth on the internet? It seems like most everyone on here does it to some degree; and because of exactly what you said "anonymity". Insults are freely hurled and plentiful. A lot of it is for fun but it can get pretty serious as we've all seen. That said, what would equal crossing that invisible socially unacceptable line that would make someone deserve to be exposed IRL?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is nothing new tbh. It's been discussed ad nauseum. I had no health insurance at the time and had an injury that I needed pain relief for. Everyone on spurstalk knew that the junkie JT was the guy to go to tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's one of she tiest people on this board. Dude clowns other people's children and people's personal problems. That was his shtick until people found out what a got he is IRL. So now he's basically just a pathological liar who keeps getting exposed.

Quick facts

1) He used to be a manager at Taco Bell (it's been confirmed by his friends IRL -- he lies about it)
    2) He has a bas son he posted pictures of once to take the heat off him getting ted on
    LMAO I guess if you keep saying over and over that it is true then that makes it true on Spurstalk I've never in my life worked fast food. Rarely have I ever eaten it. Funny because you are showing yourself to be the pathological liar.

But yes, my son and daughter's mother and I are not married. I guess that makes them "bas s".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the more and more hateful y'all get the more and more I win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO I guess if you keep saying over and over that it is true then that makes it true on Spurstalk I've never in my life worked fast food. Rarely have I ever eaten it. Funny because you are showing yourself to be the pathological liar.

But yes, my son and daughter's mother and I are not married. I guess that makes them "bas s".
    Bas may refer to:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ _Jag I searched the posts of lil'mo. I didn't read them all but what I read seemed pretty inocuous compared to all the rest of the white noise on this board tbh... So I don't feel re ed as you suggested I should. It sounds like a few poeple here have issues with this guy for some reason but it's hard to distinguish the good from the bad with all the gay, racist and mentally impaired insults being hurled between everyone on this board. So I can only conclude that thispego simply pissed a few people off. Not to say that there wasn't a good reason to get pissed, but it's really not that hard to do on this forum.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    This is nothing new tbh. It's been discussed ad nauseum. I had no health insurance at the time and had an injury that I needed pain relief for. Everyone on spurstalk knew that the junkie JT was the guy to go to tbh
    Taco Bell didn't offer an HMO/PPO plan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your's is a cute little bas though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC and jag be especially jealous. Callin me out for talking

Let me ask you this... When have I ever said anything that was'nt true? I'm crucified for saying what everyone is thinking anyways I invented ruthless talking on spurstalk which I guess is the one thing I should be rightfully crucified for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC and jag be especially jealous. Callin me out for talking

Let me ask you this... When have I ever said anything that was'nt true? I'm crucified for saying what everyone is thinking anyways I invented ruthless talking on spurstalk which I guess is the one thing I should be rightfully crucified for
    So you own a resort in Colorado?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bas may refer to:

dets what I said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you own a resort in Colorado?
    My girls parents own a condo there, yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your's is a cute little bas though
    this i know. spurstalk's face would melt if they saw his little sister tho tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ _Jag I searched the posts of lil'mo. I didn't read them all but what I read seemed pretty inocuous compared to all the rest of the white noise on this board tbh... So I don't feel re ed as you suggested I should. It sounds like a few poeple here have issues with this guy for some reason but it's hard to distinguish the good from the bad with all the gay, racist and mentally impaired insults being hurled between everyone on this board. So I can only conclude that thispego simply pissed a few people off. Not to say that there wasn't a good reason to get pissed, but it's really not that hard to do on this forum.
    ding ding ding ding! This guy's good!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are these parents you mention the reason she won't marry you? Do they have higher hopes for their daughter than to bring a Taco Bell manager into the "circle of trust"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this i know. spurstalk's face would melt if they saw his little sister tho tbh
    I have a soft spot for kids and I normally leave that subject alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are these parents you mention the reason she won't marry you? Do they have higher hopes for their daughter than to bring a Taco Bell manager into the "circle of trust"?
    No they like me, we don't really have a good reason for not being married yet. We've been together for 6 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't make it yours you .

Posting four straight times...Nor one is going to believe your lying ass..just STFU and fist yourself already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they like me, we don't really have a good reason for not being married yet. We've been together for 6 years
    Do you need a reason to not be married? I can give you a few if you do. However, you have kids together and if you're planning on shacking up like skags forever, that's fine, but what happens when your daughter, at age 12, wants to shack up with her boyfriend? Wait for marriage? But daddy, you're not married.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    pego's funny is like a box of chocolates

at times he is legitimately witty

then other times he is just so randomly re ed, its funny

but much of the time, he comes across as so big of a got, hes funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok got. You win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now it's his girl's parents.

It started as "yeah, I got a place in 'Breck'". For starters, who the calls it that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I haven't heard who the funniest poster here is. SFIE has the quick wit, generally /thread material.

I think there are a few funny ones here, often it's who gets to the obvious comment first, but I thought HH's troll of KW was hilarious, putting his name and work on a tattoo forum and getting KW on by proxy was a stroke of genius.

Thread Information