Page 375 of 491 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me ask you a question. How much time do you spend watching the sports talking heads shows? Player legacy??

Go out into the fresh air and take a walk around the block sometime. It will be good for you.

What are you doing, auditioning to replace Stephen A. Smith?
    So you have no answer to my question whatsoever? OK you could’ve just said that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys. Its over. Better to close this thread imo.

If he moves to LA with lakers..ill attempt to give up basketball.

Just not fun anymore.
    In other words, you're not a Spurs fan, and you don't like basketball.

Do you know why the average fan goes to a basketball game? Do you?

It's because he likes watching basketball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It scares me that basically every great player in the league today is a pussy. Because the example they are setting for young guys is just that. Be a ing pussy. Don’t compete just be a ing pussy. This has gotten completely out of control. As Spurs fans one of the reasons we love Tim Duncan so much was his compe iveness, and his loyalty. Imagine after a couple of tough playoff losses, if he said I am joining Shaq, Kobe and the Lakers. I mean it’s ing insane what is going on right now in this league.
    The media and fans have a lot to do with that. The media and fans will tear players down if they don’t ring. Kd is talked about as the best player in the world despite what he did.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhitter knows he'll never play a full season again. He's damaged goods with a limited shelf-life. that dude, I hope he does go to LA because they will have 0 dollars to fortify the rest of their roster. Good luck with that. Those 3 dudes will be battling to see who misses the most games. James dealt with his first injury-plagued season and now he'll get two teammates that can't stay healthy. Go on Kawhi - Do EXACTLY what you've been planning for years.
    hes never played a full season ever. He’s one of the top players in the world. All this damaged goods talk is ridiculous.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    KD was already number 1 when he joined the Warriors. Joining the Warriors cemented it even more when they showed him how to play defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this damaged goods talk is ridiculous.
    I agree - one of the best players in the world. However, if you don't think this dude is damaged goods, you're not being realistic. He doesn't have an injury that can be fixed with surgery. He has a chronic condition that needs to be managed by limiting his playing time. If a team can afford to let him just sit out 25% of the season, more power to them. He was fantastic in the playoffs but he admittedly said it wouldn't have been possible had the Raptors not let him skip a large chunk of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. This league is going to . Everyone trying to game the system.
    It's what makes the Spurs' way so special. I'd be embarrassed to be a Lakers fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree - one of the best players in the world. However, if you don't think this dude is damaged goods, you're not being realistic. He doesn't have an injury that can be fixed with surgery. He has a chronic condition that needs to be managed by limiting his playing time. If a team can afford to let him just sit out 25% of the season, more power to them. He was fantastic in the playoffs but he admittedly said it wouldn't have been possible had the Raptors not let him skip a large chunk of the season.
    But I thought he was faking it... Now he is chronically injured?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i really don't think every great player today is a pussy.

this is durant's fault. if you want to win now you will need help or be embarrassed. respect to td, totally. but if jason kidd went to join kobe and shaq then it wouldn't that unlikely for td to wanna join up with another big star.
    The way it is going, young great players will play out the Rookie deals, and then just try to forge Super teams. When you have a top 5 in the league, with 3 of them on 1 team, WTH is going on? Anyone feel like competing for a ring?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're missing the point, and there is no way to explain anything to you, because you felt a little bump on the head, and now you are absolutely certain the sky is falling.

... people like football.

Sure, I remember reading in some dusty history book about when the Celtics won 8 les in a row, and it totally destroyed professional basketball in the U.S. so that nothing like the old NBA even exists now.

No, wait.

You base all your conclusions on your belief that the world began when the sun rose yesterday morning.

All you're doing is trying to talk yourself out of buying a Keldon Johnson jersey.

But of course we can't be talking about the NBA because according to you the Celtics totally destroyed the NBA in 1966.
    Comparing the NBA dark ages to the multi billion dollar industry it is now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not all about faking it...

He just could’ve played through it...but decided not to and came across as over exaggerating the injury.

Point being when his camp kept moving the goal post on return dates...

Pop mentioned to the Media he was shutting him down...Kawhi then reports to the media immediately they circled the game against NOLA.

The Spurs then knew that mother er was full of ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A player can have a chronic, degenerative issue with a knee without being injured. That is why it is called a condition and not an injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This mother er is really going to sign with the Lakers.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lebron lost back to back finals against the warriors, failed to make the POs last year... is now on the verge of being on top of the basketball world if LA signs kawhi...

meanwhile, GS is not in a very good position. how the tables have turned...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This mother er is really going to sign with the Lakers.
    If he does, then it's clear that that fool was going to the spurs from the get-go. That was the plan.

And I'd think that should finally give timvp the impetus to finally spill the beans about what happened.

nephew-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he does, then it's clear that that fool was going to the spurs from the get-go. That was the plan.

And I'd think that should finally give timvp the impetus to finally spill the beans about what happened.

nephew-
    No doubt .It proves he wanted to be a laker all along

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nephew-
    No, uncle D, nephew is a puppet he doesn't know .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Faking being hurt? No. Was he able to play with playing LOAD management ? Yes. Took 72 ing games off in San Antonio & refused to play when he could have. He made the effort to play for the Raptors because he needed to repair his reputation and show other teams he hadn't fallen off the face of the Earth. No surgery needed. Tell me one other player who EVER got away with the he pulled? Abandoned his team & refused to play with a manageable condition.

No doubt he's damaged. The next team he plays for better have the talent to survive his new normal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Lakers even have a full max slot available?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what was the contract the Spurs coulda gave Kawhi compared to the Lakers, Clippers or Raptors?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Butler to the Clippers looking stronger.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Butler to the Clippers
    Seriously or your guess?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously or your guess?
    Per reports

Veteran