Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just Republicans Boukaki.
    the numbers between Republicans and Democrats aren't that far off.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...the-gop-on-roe

Republicans are divided on the issue of abortion, according to a new American Barometer poll, conducted by Hill.TV and the HarrisX polling company.

Twenty percent of GOP respondents said the procedure should be illegal under all cir stances, while 51 percent said it should be legal in limited cases, such as rape, incest and when the life of the mother is threatened.

Another 20 percent of Republicans said it should be legal up until the third trimester, and only 9 percent said it should be legal under all cir stances.

The official GOP platform calls for Roe v. Wade, which legalized abortion, to be overturned, and few Republican election officials support abortion rights in all cases.

"Republicans, traditionally the more conservative on this issue, are evenly split on whether it should be law. I read that as for many voters, this is territory that cannot be overturned," Morning Consult senior reporter Joanna Piacenza told Hill.TV's Joe Concha on "What America's Thinking."

Democrats are also somewhat divided on the issue, with 12 percent saying abortion should be illegal under all cir stances, while 32 percent said it should be legal in limited cir stances, such as rape, incest, and life of the mother.

Thirty-one percent said it should be legal up until the third trimester, while 25 percent said it should always be legal.

The American Barometer was conducted on August 31 to September 1 among 1,000 registered voters. The sampling margin of error was plus or minus 3.1 percent.
    "both sides"

Being against abortion is in the GOP core planks of policy goals.
    Being pro-choice is in the Democratic party's planks.

Both parties may have a substantial number of people who disagree with their party on that, but the overall consensus is vastly different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [ a bit about female cir cision]
    "In the United States, half a million girls are at risk for this form of torture"

How many boys are at risk of this form of torture in the US?
    Nathan89 flunks out of sex ed.

You do understand where babies come from? Should I draw pictures?

An opening that is supposed to stretch to accommodate babies has a hard time doing that when scar tissue is present.

If your dumb ass really wants an eye-opener:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episiotomy

FWIW, I don't think it should be done to either sex. It is barbaric and stupid, but it is actually more dangerous and harmful for women.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-03-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my only questions for those who are die-hard libs, what's "reproductive" about murdering babies? what's planned parenthood other than planning to end a life and not parent at all?

a lot of the protest vids i see are filled with menopausal women who can't have kids anyhow and a bunch of pussy ass male feminists crying over abortion "rights".
    not a baby, a fetus. Not capable of living without the body of the woman. Her body, her choice; not yours, not mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a baby, a fetus. Not capable of living without the body of the woman. Her body, her choice; not yours, not mine.
    Def a baby no matter how hard you try to redefine the word or play make believe. Want to know what else can't live without a woman/man/human to take care of them; babies even outside of the womb.

With that said, go abort all your spawns please! We don't need more dumb s like yourself in this world bro.

Idgaf what people do with themselves yet I think it's disgusting to prop abortion up as some pinnacle achievement of society. You've got to be demented to believe the nonsense you and others spew about "clump of cells" and "fetus"....

But again, do us a favor and abort yourself too while you're at it bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw frenchy, you went back to 2019 to make a "got you" moment from my reply? You're pathetic bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call it whatever you want.

In the end it comes down to bodily autonomy.

Answer this:

Is it ok for the government to force you to let other people use your body to sustain their lives?

If I need a blood transfusion to live, should the government force you to give it to me?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Def a baby no matter how hard you try to redefine the word or play make believe. Want to know what else can't live without a woman/man/human to take care of them; babies even outside of the womb.

With that said, go abort all your spawns please! We don't need more dumb s like yourself in this world bro.

Idgaf what people do with themselves yet I think it's disgusting to prop abortion up as some pinnacle achievement of society. You've got to be demented to believe the nonsense you and others spew about "clump of cells" and "fetus"....

But again, do us a favor and abort yourself too while you're at it bro.
    In case you have not noticed, you are one of the stupid people here. Your takes are never intelligent, you sound re ed in most of your posts and you probably think that you are smart. Well, you are delusional, you are indeed stupid.

her body, her choice. I’m not forcing you to get back in shape, stay fat if you want, not my choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In case you have not noticed, you are one of the stupid people here. Your takes are never intelligent, you sound re ed in most of your posts and you probably think that you are smart. Well, you are delusional, you are indeed stupid.

her body, her choice. I’m not forcing you to get back in shape, stay fat if you want, not my choice.
    My takes are as great as yours bud... Oh and you think I'm fat?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My takes are as great as yours bud... Oh and you think I'm fat?
    36.5% of the population is obese and another 32.5% overweight, so statically I'm probably right but you won't admit it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    36.5% of the population is obese and another 32.5% overweight, so statically I'm probably right but you won't admit it.
    You're definitely not right. I'm so far from overweight or obese but like the dip lib that you are you live in a world of make believe. Now kindly go yourself !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more dumb memes from "progressive" outlets...
    Who cares; the Netherlands!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're definitely not right. I'm so far from overweight or obese but like the dip lib that you are you live in a world of make believe. Now kindly go yourself !
    coming from a moron who believes in all the stupid conspiracy theories, I find that pretty funny, fatty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    coming from a moron who believes in all the stupid conspiracy theories, I find that pretty funny, fatty.
    I believe in all the conspiracy theories? Which ones bro? You can't even explain yourself but it's expected coming from a dumb .

Freddy boy, off bro because you're a worthless. This little ego trip you're on would be better directed at someone else who wants to continue this back and forth. I am over having any kind of discourse with your re ed ass bro.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information