My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is the male nurse again?

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sorry Cali scros but the SEC has the best looking wimmins overall actually with the best looking campuses.
    most of the women in the SEC also play on the offensive line .......

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    he who's trapped in a girls body?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Only tests that ever mattered to me were the ASVAB and the DLAB. The DLAB being the hardest test I have ever taken, though I did pass it.

Allowed me to do my training out in Monterey Bay at the Defense Language Ins ute for Army MOS 35w, cryptologic linguist.

the SAT can kiss my ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    benefactor

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    University of Miami is a damn good spot for chicks
    O yeah. Last summer I went creeper mode and found out a girl from there got into my dental school...and when the Fall semester started I made a bee line to the first year lab and 'offered my help' to her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I've been thinking the whole damn time...not to mention there are almost as many male nurses now as female nurses and it's been that way for a long time. There is also the fact that once you get your BSN you can easily go back and get your PA or NP and make a load of cash.

Obviously after Fkla jumped the border he spent most of his time in the barrio instead of out in the real world where progress is happening.
    Which school did you graduate from. Where do you work?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which school did you graduate from. Where do you work?
    Ask Fkla. He seems to have it all figured out.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    most of the women in the SEC also play on the offensive line .......

well tbh that's weird since just about any list of most aesthetic student bodies is filled with SEC schools actually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF Bene, are you really that ashamed of people knowing how you make a living man? Why deflect by making it about me instead of just answering the guys simple questions ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since this thread is about profession, how would u rank these qualification?

doctor/gp
    army medic
    paramedic
    3rd world doctor
    nurse

ps. i dont get why if u got qualifications from a 3rd world adn decide to immigrate, you are force to do ur course again just to meet the standards and practices in the western country....i see plenty of east asians with doctorate qualifications driving taxis, and cbf redoing their course cause they dont have the money....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    since this thread is about profession, how would u rank these qualification?

doctor/gp
    army medic
    paramedic
    3rd world doctor
    nurse

ps. i dont get why if u got qualifications from a 3rd world adn decide to immigrate, you are force to do ur course again just to meet the standards and practices in the western country....i see plenty of east asians with doctorate qualifications driving taxis, and cbf redoing their course cause they dont have the money....
    Crofl...if you have a HS diploma you're qualified enough to be a 3rd world doctor. Lol@combat medics too...here's a couple tourniquets and 40mg of Morphine...go nuts!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Uhm.. network tech in the military.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF Bene, are you really that ashamed of people knowing how you make a living man? Why deflect by making it about me instead of just answering the guys simple questions ?
    People may like to come here and share everything about themselves and that's fine...but this is my place to blow off steam. I don't give a about impressing anyone or having a measuring contest(lol shemales) when it comes to my real life. I'll make conversation about my work when the conversation presents itself, but I'm not going to talk about it in some thread you made to try to re-validate yourself because you've been getting on for liking women with penises.

Let's put it this way...I do fine for myself. My household income is just under 100k a year, I bought a house and a car(what I wanted, not what I had to accept) last year and my credit score is almost 800. I'm a regular guy with a wife and a kid and a comfortable income. That's all you need to know. I don't need to tell you what I do because I don't know you and I don't give a about knowing you. After all, you have to be one weird mother er if you jerk off to shemales and you can't even get out of the house long enough to keep up with the changing world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So youre willing to divulge your household income and credit score (which is alot more personal) but not what your actual profession is? Reeks of insecurity/embarrassment with how you make a living, man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was it in this thread that people were talking about SEC s??

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...78--ncaaf.html

Mizzou shoos exercising coeds away from its practice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People may like to come here and share everything about themselves and that's fine...but this is my place to blow off steam. I don't give a about impressing anyone or having a measuring contest(lol shemales) when it comes to my real life. I'll make conversation about my work when the conversation presents itself, but I'm not going to talk about it in some thread you made to try to re-validate yourself because you've been getting on for liking women with penises.

Let's put it this way...I do fine for myself. My household income is just under 100k a year, I bought a house and a car(what I wanted, not what I had to accept) last year and my credit score is almost 800. I'm a regular guy with a wife and a kid and a comfortable income. That's all you need to know. I don't need to tell you what I do because I don't know you and I don't give a about knowing you. After all, you have to be one weird mother er if you jerk off to shemales and you can't even get out of the house long enough to keep up with the changing world.
    dont really care if ur a nurse, but why do ppl look down on nurses...is it because ur not good enough to be a doctor or get into medicine....fck them a job is a job...

i was thinkn of going back to school and get into nursing, since nursing there are also different fields...but the problem is when govts have budget cuts and , public sector jobs are usually first to go....even though job security is very good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, too much emphasis being put on the male nurse thing and the quality of engineering school thing. I think it's time for a truce bt FKla and Bene. Bene has given me in the past, but I sense he is a good guy at heart. Fkla seems like a smart young man who's maybe just a little insecure which is why he started this thread. That will change as he matures and realizes he doesn't have to convince people he's better than them. Respect to you both. /thread

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a yourGFbanger tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you bang her while I am at work saving up to buy her a purse?

I'm a yourGFbanger tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FkLA is an elite poster on ST.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FkLA is a poster on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG. WTF... ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fkla is going to be the new luva...

Fkla starts thread... shemales and meltdown responses ensue...Fkla tries to deflect but fails, getting bukkaked from every direction.

Rinse, repeat.
    Well, you were wrong about det one.

Thread Information