San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Negative to both
    k

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game sucks. Saw my friends playing it. Lame.

The only thing I want to do with this game is go full naruto luva on it and tracer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you work for Gearbox?
    even claimed the 360 was a vastly superior console than the best selling console of all time. Dude is a fanboy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even claimed the 360 was a vastly superior console than the best selling console of all time. Dude is a fanboy
    You're still upset about that, huh got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've heard nothing but good things about this, but...
    I'm not into MP games much anymore, so this is a pass for me as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will go down as one of the worst games of all time. ty graphics, bad mechanics, boring characters, low tick rate lag fests, toxic community.. Should have just got Ratchet and Clank instead :/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a hard time distinguishing this game with Battleborn.

They're litteraly the same game with different characters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've escalated my complaints to Blizzard upper management.. There's no way I'm going to tolerate them selling me such a ty game.. I'm gonna demand full refunds on Diablo III and Reaper of Souls too, plus compensation for damages and emotional distress caused by having to play this piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7,000,000 players worldwide in the first two weeks of play.

Had less than 5 drops in 2+ weeks of playing on new servers including day 1.

Currently has the same metacritic score as GOTY 2015, Witcher 3.

One of the most successful launches in multiplayer history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a hard time distinguishing this game with Battleborn.

They're litteraly the same game with different characters.
    They aren't even close to the same game.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The people who play this game are re ed.

You're on offense. You have three offensive classes. You have two snipers. What do you do? Why pick Soldier 76 of course. Who needs support? Who needs a tank? Who cares about winning the game? It's all about that Kill/Death ratio, man. And don't even bother telling your teammates to switch. They are perfectly content on losing the match, so long as they get enough kills. getting on the payload. securing an area. Why do that when you might die?

Team Deathmatch when? So all the re ed Hanzos and Widowmakers can off.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're on offense. You have three offensive classes. You have two snipers. What do you do? Why pick Soldier 76 of course. Who needs support? Who needs a tank? Who cares about winning the game? It's all about that Kill/Death ratio, man. And don't even bother telling your teammates to switch. They are perfectly content on losing the match, so long as they get enough kills. getting on the payload. securing an area. Why do that when you might die?

that's the problem with games like that and tf2. Can you choose a server to play on where everyone is on the same page or does it assign you to one based on your region?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That really stopped happening after I hit about level 25 or so. Below that, yes there are a lot of people playing who don't pick support, but they don't even know what a support does because they haven't tried all the classes. I'm level 42 and I have barely touched a couple of champs (Symmetra, S76).

About 95% of the games I play in now have a support, and I only play support about 10% of the time. I've also won games without supports on the team, and also won without tanks before. It's not an exact science and people are still figuring the counters out.
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 06-07-2016 at 11:25 AM.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I've had some great games as Lucio and Reinhardt with players lvl 40+. The problem is with people who "main" a character (even though there are 21 in the game), regardless of the situation. I gotta beg people to switch to support or tank, or else I'd be those classes every game. I had a friend who played Roadhog or Torb almost 10 times in a row, regardless of the map or team composition. It's re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love this game so far, but at least at the level I'm at, attacking is almost impossible. The Defense team just loads up on Bastians and Torbjorns and you have no chance of getting past that. But then on defense I will usually pick Bastian because of how damn easy it is to dominate with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love this game so far, but at least at the level I'm at, attacking is almost impossible. The Defense team just loads up on Bastians and Torbjorns and you have no chance of getting past that. But then on defense I will usually pick Bastian because of how damn easy it is to dominate with him.
    Bastion has a ton of counters. Widowmaker, Genji, Pharah, Hanzo, a well played Tracer, and situationally Mccree all counter Bastion hard. You'll get wrecked when you play against players who are more comfortable dealing with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ove.../1100-6440880/

Overwatch Reaches 10 Million Players

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Bastion was not the problem, and Blizzard recognized that. Bastion was annoying; McCree and Widowmaker were ridiculous. But they're nerfed now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bastion was not the problem, and Blizzard recognized that. Bastion was annoying; McCree and Widowmaker were ridiculous. But they're nerfed now.
    And still the two strongest heroes in the game IMO. When I play Mccree it feels like cheating. He's so strong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bastion has a ton of counters. Widowmaker, Genji, Pharah, Hanzo, a well played Tracer, and situationally Mccree all counter Bastion hard. You'll get wrecked when you play against players who are more comfortable dealing with him.
    I figured out dealing with Genji and Pharah, but Hanzo will wreck me constantly. I started using Mei lately only because when she's on the other team I ing hate her And despite whatever counters there are I think Torbjorns turrets are bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured out dealing with Genji and Pharah, but Hanzo will wreck me constantly. I started using Mei lately only because when she's on the other team I ing hate her And despite whatever counters there are I think Torbjorns turrets are bull
    Toblerone's turrets suck, but he's a near dead hero at compe ive levels of play. 3 people simultaneously attacking it absolutely murder the turret, and then you only have to worry about a fairly useless dude with a shotgun.

As far as Hanzo goes, just be aware of where he is if possible and try to move erratically. He's not a hitscan champ and his arrows have travel time, so just try to bunny hop toward or away from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I play, the more I'm convinced Mercy is a better support than Lucio. Her weapon is better, and her healing is more consistent and her ult is quite clearly better in most cir stances. She's also very mobile and can get to anyone almost instantly.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Why do people like Hanzo so much? Holy , maybe I am biased, but it seems like there is at least one Hanzo on my team when I am attacking 9 times out of 10. He is not good on offense, so why the do people pick him? I can count on one hand how many good Hanzos I have played with in 1000 matches. This is getting ridiculous. If you do well, the game gives you dog teammates so that you will lose no matter what. I had a Symmetra refuse to give me a shield on Defense, for some inexplicable reason. I was literally inches away from him asking for a shield, and he refused to press E. I know this is just quick play, but why are people so damn re ed?

At least the game gave me two legendary boxes in a row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people like Hanzo so much? Holy , maybe I am biased, but it seems like there is at least one Hanzo on my team when I am attacking 9 times out of 10. He is not good on offense, so why the do people pick him? I can count on one hand how many good Hanzos I have played with in 1000 matches. This is getting ridiculous. If you do well, the game gives you dog teammates so that you will lose no matter what. I had a Symmetra refuse to give me a shield on Defense, for some inexplicable reason. I was literally inches away from him asking for a shield, and he refused to press E. I know this is just quick play, but why are people so damn re ed?

At least the game gave me two legendary boxes in a row.
    I see good hanzo's constantly at my level. He can spam pretty heavily and his ult is very powerful for taking ults. Also because he has a huge hitbox so his skill floor is much lower than widow's.

Symmetra is a more advanced hero... he might not have realized he could give everyone a shield.

Thread Information