Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For everyone scared of OKC. They're sure clutch. (Kobe needs to come out of retirement and complete the set.)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For everyone scared of OKC. They're sure clutch. (Kobe needs to come out of retirement and complete the set.)

only encouraging if you can actually keep a game close with all 3 of those guys on the same team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team is trash tbh. They may have those nights when everything goes in, but there is no ball movement with this team and they have no one outside their big three. Bench is garbage and yet the forecasters thought this team would challenge for the west. Can't win with Melo on your team. I think they'll implode by seasons end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 33 year old who has been throwing up completely meaningless stats for years now, who is the league's biggest ball stopper and is a complete failure on the other end who the Knicks have been desperate to lose for several seasons?

You're supposed to get complementary players for Westbrook, not a team wrecker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rockets dodged a bullet, tbh. I would have rather seen Melo torpedo them instead of OKC. I didn't think the Thunder were that big of a threat anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rockets dodged a bullet, tbh. I would have rather seen Melo torpedo them instead of OKC. I didn't think the Thunder were that big of a threat anyway.
    Chris Paul will take care of the Rockets come playoff time, don't you worry.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul will take care of the Rockets come playoff time, don't you worry.
    They are pretenders imo. Big offense teams seem to always win tons of games during the season but when the playoffs comes and teams can adjust and most teams are the best defensive teams in the league, and butts get tight, it's a lot harder to score.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it Melo thats the problem? Personally Id rather have him in his prime than Westbrook. At least Melo is trying to do what his position calls for while Westbrook is a ball hogging....PG!

It was stupid though to begin with, having all those players who need the ball. This BTW is what EVERYBODY (ok not everybody) was clamoring for for the Spurs in the offseason while calling Pops senile and Buford overrated. Good times.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it Melo thats the problem? Personally Id rather have him in his prime than Westbrook. At least Melo is trying to do what his position calls for while Westbrook is a ball hogging....PG!

It was stupid though to begin with, having all those players who need the ball. This BTW is what EVERYBODY (ok not everybody) was clamoring for for the Spurs in the offseason while calling Pops senile and Buford overrated. Good times.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol at spurfan ting his pants because okc got old melo.
    refusing to keep a potential dynasty in Durant/Harden/Westbrook/Ibaka due to cheapness
    ponying up even more money for Westbrook/George/Old melo
    “presti is a genius!”

That's all good and well but melo has always played like a first option. He is not going to let him self be relegated to a spot up shooter

That's true tbh but spurs don't need another iso heavy player. Melo is good for a team like okc desperately trying to keep their players from bolting. And in the short term it's a solid pick up. But imo he's always been severely overrated and he couldn't even do with the Knicks in the garbage ass east except the one season he got the 2 seed only to get skull ed in the playoffs. Never been a melo fan he's a cancer imo

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    That's like blaming last year's Rockets struggles on Ryan Anderson. Pound for pound, Melo's contract is horrible but He's not the reason OKC is struggling. Westbrook is having his worst season since 2009-10 and PG is hot overrated garbage. He's been an Eastern Conference stat padder is entire career and now he's being exposed for the fraud that he is. Kyle Anderson has a higher WS/48 this year than all but one of PG's seasons (2013-14).

If anyone dodged a bullet, It's the Spurs almost trading Lma for this stat padding loser. What a disaster that would have been.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

I don't recall anyone clamoring for Melo in the off-season. Sound like your imagination is getting the best of you. And Yes Pop is basically Jerry Sloan 2.0 and Buford is a damn clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It ain't Melo, at least not in any of their games I've seen. I actually think it's best to think of him as OKC's Pau.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Culture and continuity over championship contention
    Dumbken strikes again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbken strikes again.
    Tell us how there is no talent in the league or any athletic bigs again whenever you're done chopping up your latest victim.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't recall anyone clamoring for Melo in the off-season. Sound like your imagination is getting the best of you. And Yes Pop is basically Jerry Sloan 2.0 and Buford is a damn clown.
    I meant mainly splashy moves without considering if they'll fit or not. Of course I don't mean Melo exactly considering he wasn't even a FA. And I go by wins and losses above all else when evaluating players, coaches and GMs?
    Last edited by skulls138; 11-30-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us how there is no talent in the league or any athletic bigs again whenever you're done chopping up your latest victim.
    Lol your tears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like something a sociopath would say, Dahmer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like something a sociopath would say, Dahmer.
    Sad thats what you got

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it's yet another team that has leapfrogged SA while Kawhi's prime continues to go to waste, Drunkford re-signs old men and gives one-dimensional, no defense playing chokers 50 million dollars.

OKC was a tough match-up last year with one man and no bench. Now they're greatly improved. SA on the other hand has gotten worse. The Spurs better hope they don't find themselves in a playoff series with OKC next season.
    Wow that Melo acquisition really paid off. Definitely leapfrogged the Spurs in the standing. Another re ed take by a low IQ troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy gay > Marlo

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to hear the upcoming Fire takes about how some still don't take OKC seriously, even after they send us home every 2 years and Pop gets outcoached
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow that Melo acquisition really paid off. Definitely leapfrogged the Spurs in the standing. Another re ed take by a low IQ troll.
    TimDunkem isn't low IQ, by any means and he and I have had it out more than a few times...
    He's a cool guy who has pessimistic takes on things concerning the team he roots for.

Took me a minute to figure it out myself. Otherwise he brings good stuff and is generally enjoyable to read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TimDunkem isn't low IQ, by any means and he and I have had it out more than a few times...
    He's a cool guy who has pessimistic takes on things concerning the team he roots for.

Took me a minute to figure it out myself. Otherwise he brings good stuff and is generally enjoyable to read.
    agreed

Thread Information