My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing A I'm 15 minutes late again having a job sucks sometimes

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum I was able to get a Gamestop bundle in my cart and checkout and it actually gave me the option to place the order but didn't go thorough with t because lol 2 games, 2 controllers is not really my thing.

Leetonidas
    go get it. They're still in stock.
    Should have still bought it and scalped it then if you didn't really want the system. What two games btw?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing A I'm 15 minutes late again having a job sucks sometimes
    Do you have twitter? Consider making one just to follow the ps5 restock alert some people have dedicated to. That Matt Swider dude seems to be on all the time and has a few connects that tell him when something is about to drop.

I dont think you cant do it on your own since it's impossible to know when they're going to go live unless you're like them refreshing every 2 minutes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have still bought it and scalped it then if you didn't really want the system. What two games btw?
    Miles Morales and CoD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miles Morales and CoD.
    You played the outta Spiderman on PS4, right? I heard Miles Morales is really short.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You played the outta Spiderman on PS4, right? I heard Miles Morales is really short.
    No, I loaned it to my brother and never got it back.

I only started it like I do with every game I buy to make sure it's all well and good, fought Kingpin and put it down.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Reck, Joseph Kony

https://www.techradar.com/news/exclu...restock-target

Exclusive: Target PS5 restock to happen this week – here's when it could be
    By Matt Swider 5 hours ago

Target PS5 restock is expected anywhere from now to Thursday. Here's how you'll be the first to know.

Tuesday update: The Target PS5 restock is this week, according to information sent to TechRadar by multiple Target employees who sent us tips on Twitter. The restock will likely launch in the morning as an online-exclusive order before Target stores open, and offer the option for in-store pickup.

We uploaded more photos of Target PS5 and Xbox restock being readied at stores around the US, both in the front (kiosks) and in the back (boxes in inventory). Be sure to follow our console restock Twitter tracker to get instant PS5 and Xbox stock alerts.

TechRadar can confirm that Target employees have been preparing for a PS5 restock for this week, and it could happen as soon as tomorrow. An Xbox Series X restock is also being prepped for the same online-only ordering process, employees tell us.

"We have roughly 8 Xbox consoles and 22 PS5 consoles," we were told in a direct message on Twitter by a Target employee who wishes to remain anonymous. Across three Target stores, employees told us that there are many more PS5 Disc Editions and very few to no PS5 Digital Editions for the impending Target restock.

Want to know when? Follow our PS5 restock Twitter tracker to receive alerts the minute the Target PS5 stock goes live. It's the fastest way to get real-time updates.
    Important: The Target employees stressed to not show up at stores to order either console. These are online-only orders with an in-store pickup option. We're hearing that the PS5 restock is "likely" be as soon as Monday morning from our sources. That leaves open the possibility it could be later in the week. We'll let you know as soon as it happens via Twitter.

Two things to keep in mind: It could be this morning, and we'll be awake to sound the alarm via Twitter as soon as orders go live. Or it could be another day this week. Target loves to surprise us with early morning consoles drops, but employees aren't always aware of when they happen. They just know when inventory peaks.

Notable streamer Cameron Ritz, or Killercam1020 on Twitch, suggests that it could be as late as Thursday. "One of the people who I’ve talked to about Target said that they typically go live 1.5 weeks after stores start seeing inventory," Ritz divulged. "I believe that was Monday this past week when they started getting inventory. Unless there’s some kinda delay my guess is Thursday."

Target PS5 inventory shows up in kiosks

Here's another tell that consoles are coming soon: Target customers nationwide found PS5 inventory show up in kiosks on Sunday night ahead of the expected sale. Twitch streamer MyGuyMcFly snapped and sent a photo to TechRadar, seen below, showing 18 PS5 consoles in stock at a local Target in Minnesota, suggesting they have at least some inventory.

Even more PS5 consoles are stockpiled at a Target in Austin, Texas, with customer Esteban reaching out to us on Twitter to share a photo in a direct message.

"I went to my local Target a few minutes ago and they have some in stock," he told us. The screen shows 25+ PS5 consoles on hand and 41 in the back. None were being sold just yet. He noted, "For PS5 Digital Edition, they only have 6, so I’m most likely aiming for the Disc version."

We're likely to see more photos of inventory from Target employees and customers as the restock date approaches, if it's not in fact Monday morning.

So when will Target restock PS5 and Xbox?

Because the the three Target employees who talked to us and the customers who sent us kiosk photos are from different parts of the US, there's a good chance this is a nationwide restock – whenever it happens.

We saw something similar two weeks ago when both the PS5 and Xbox Series X were sold online for in-store pickup. The consoles only lasted a few minutes before Target completely ran out of stock. The good news is it wasn't as hard to get ahold of either console compared what people went through during the Walmart and Best Buy restocks late last week.

Pro tip: Target does online-only orders, but allows for in-store pickup. This means some stores, especially those in big cities, will run out more quickly. Try to adjust your pickup location if your nearest store runs out.

TechRadar went to visit the Herald Square store in Manhattan, and employees there said they don't often carry the PlayStation 5. So it may be available on a store-by-store basis. The next closest Target with likely inventory was their larger Harlem store, which didn't return our phone calls. The first thing their automated message machine insists is they they don't give out PS5 and Xbox restock information.

Last time there was a major Target PS5 restock, it happened at 8am EST, so it's best to be prepared to wake up early, even if you're on the West Coast. However, there are no guarantees that Target will launch orders a 8AM EST on Monday. It could be earlier (Target has done that before), it could be later, or it could be as later this week.

TechRadar also has several photos of boxes in the Target backroom showing Xbox Series X and PS5 inventory. We initially withheld those pictures until we could ensure there were no markings that could be traced back to our sources.

You can do two things today. Check the stores below and receive alerts from our PS5 restock Twitter tracker.

1. Get alerted: Follow our PS5 restock Twitter tracker

2. Check for PS5 restock yourself – these are the 12 trusted stores
    Check these stores for PS5
    Amazon: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition – always check for surprise stock
    GameStop: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition – great source due to affordable bundles that stay in stock longer
    Walmart: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition – just went out of stock Thursday
    Sony Direct: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
    Target: PS5 |PS5 Digital Edition
    Best Buy: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition – in stock Friday
    B&H Photo: PS5 |PS5 Digital Edition
    Sam's Club: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
    Newegg: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
    Costco: PS5
    Adorama: PS5
    Antonline: PS5
    PS5 has been nearly impossible to find in stock for more than a few minutes every time stores restock the Sony console. We're finding the same can be said about the Xbox Series X. Both Sony and Microsoft launches their respective consoles in November 2020 and haven't been able to manufacturer enough to meet demand.

Stores like Target, Walmart and Best Buy routinely add new stock to their stores and the crush of people coming to their sites often crashes the pages. Four months after the initial launches, it's still a burden to buy a next-gen console, even after months of customers constantly trying their luck.

Follow our PS5 restock Twitter tracker
    Nice, thanks i'll probably have to make a twitter just to follow that guy otherwise i'm never going to see the drops until it's way too late

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    baseline bum I was able to get a Gamestop bundle in my cart and checkout and it actually gave me the option to place the order but didn't go thorough with t because lol 2 games, 2 controllers is not really my thing.

Leetonidas
    go get it. They're still in stock.
    Saw it earlier too, they had it up there to order but when i clicked to add to cart it was sold out again.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i'm tempted to just order one for 650 on StockX but no idea how credible that site is. i've seen a lot of mixed reviews online. probably shouldn't support scalpers though, so most likely i'll just continue to wait

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm tempted to just order one for 650 on StockX but no idea how credible that site is. i've seen a lot of mixed reviews online. probably shouldn't support scalpers though, so most likely i'll just continue to wait
    He seems to think so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would never buy one of these from a scalper and lose warranty coverage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would never buy one of these from a scalper and lose warranty coverage.
    Where are you getting this from?

Sony will just assume you got a bundle or something. If the place you buy it it's legit but are over selling a console, it's not really illegal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are you getting this from?

Sony will just assume you got a bundle or something. If the place you buy it it's legit but are over selling a console, it's not really illegal.
    You'd need proof of original purchase and warranties are not transferrable usually.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum go get the remote for 30 at Best Buy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum go get the remote for 30 at Best Buy.
    ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...?skuId=6430167

See if its available in your area. It's not showing in stock for me anymore. Amazon has them going for 50.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...?skuId=6430167

See if its available in your area. It's not showing in stock for me anymore. Amazon has them going for 50.
    I don't want that , I'm not going to use a PS5 for Netflix and movies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want that , I'm not going to use a PS5 for Netflix and movies.
    why don't u buy accessory? cheap!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leetonidas Joseph Kony PS Direct has opened their queue so get the in before it closes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leetonidas Joseph Kony PS Direct has opened their queue so get the in before it closes.
    Hope you have your CC info pre-entered this time. Good luck man, ganbatte ne

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope you have your CC info pre-entered this time. Good luck man, ganbatte ne
    Yeah I did what spurraider said. Autofill is ready set go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp I was put in the more than an hour estimate this time. Safe to say it's over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp I was put in the more than an hour estimate this time. Safe to say it's over.
    Basically. Spent 30 minutes in an hour+ and suddenly out of stock. I'm for real for real done until later this year. it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God ing dammit I'm always busy when the drops happen fudk man. Guess I gotta get up at 6am and try to snag one from target tomorrow

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Thanks for the tag breh but I missed out yet again

it's frustrating but i'm kinda enjoying the hunt in a weird way tbh. when i finally get one it'll feel like beating a difficult boss in Dark Souls or something

Thread Information