Gavin facing legit possibility of recall

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Superior Court Judge Joel Wohlfeil

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wohlfeil cited the lack of evidence from the County that proves the two live adult entertainment venues would increase the risk of exposure to patrons or that the establishments have impacted ICU bed capacity throughout Southern California, “much less in San Diego County.”

“Accordingly, the Court finds that Plaintiffs have been devoid of COVID, have done nothing to contribute to the spread of COVID, and have honored their representations to Dr. Joel Day and the County,” said Wohlfeil, according to court records.

Wohlfeil also said that the harm of denying the injunction would be greater to the strip clubs more than the harm to the County.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Gavin facing legit possibility of recall
    Better chance the longer we stick to these lock downs, tbh. It already had a lot of support when the coast cities OK'd that stupid 35c gas tax

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What does this matter to you, Fabbs? You're a do ented pedophile, you're throwing no one off your tracks pretending to be a lonely, overly-horny loser.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Better chance the longer we stick to these lock downs, tbh. It already had a lot of support when the coast cities OK'd that stupid 35c gas tax
    Det dude will never get recalled. I can't think of a more openly corrupt government since Tammany Hall of the 19th century. The parallels between the CA Dem Syndicate and Boss Tweed's Tammany Hall are insanely uncanny.

If not for the magical "D" in front of their names and the media's hatred of Trump, the CA government would be in flames right now. Hands down, not a more openly corrupt government in the last 150 years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Det dude will never get recalled. I can't think of a more openly corrupt government since Tammany Hall of the 19th century. The parallels between the CA Dem Syndicate and Boss Tweed's Tammany Hall are insanely uncanny.

If not for the magical "D" in front of their names and the media's hatred of Trump, the CA government would be in flames right now. Hands down, not a more openly corrupt government in the last 150 years.
    I mean I ain't saying it aint corrupt here, the gas tax promised to expedite the repairs on our roads but nothing changed besides some politicians getting kickbacks. I think he will get recalled though, even the hispanics like my boy Ricardoberto ( LkrFan ) are tired of Newsom

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I mean I ain't saying it aint corrupt here, the gas tax promised to expedite the repairs on our roads but nothing changed besides some politicians getting kickbacks. I think he will get recalled though, even the hispanics like my boy Ricardoberto ( LkrFan ) are tired of Newsom
    ...wait...wait. You're saying Bernardo T. is upset with Democrat leadership?

It's probably because he makes more than poverty level and serves his country so the Dems here don't give two s about him.

I see it all the time here. I live in ing Oakdale, it's a small, upperscale area in the ty Cental Valley that calls itself the "Cowboy Capital of the World" and is a California doppleganger for a small town outside SA, New Braunsfels. There are recall pe ion booths somewhere in this area almost every weekend.

Dem corruption was a MAJOR issue here this past election. Since SoCal is adamant about ensuring the rich have plush lawns at the cost of the water supply of the largest agricultural epicenter in the western states, Dems are gladly greasing palms to make it happen and det juicy broker fee. We're pretty much the gateway with two major water sources being the charge of our water district.

We had a civil war in the leadership here, the Good Ol Boys in charge for decades have been taking bribes from Dems for quite awhile (recorded for at least 6 years) and were promised the funding for an unnecessary multi-million dollar new HQ building. All of this was blasted all over between the candidates. Thankfully, the people spoke and the establishment (who masqueraded as Conservatives) was kicked to the curb once and for all.State Dem corruption leaks into every facet of local government here, no matter how mundane and insignificant.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ...wait...wait. You're saying Bernardo T. is upset with Democrat leadership?

It's probably because he makes more than poverty level and serves his country so the Dems here don't give two s about him.

I see it all the time here. I live in ing Oakdale, it's a small, upperscale area in the ty Cental Valley that calls itself the "Cowboy Capital of the World" and is a California doppleganger for a small town outside SA, New Braunsfels. There are recall pe ion booths somewhere in this area almost every weekend.

Dem corruption was a MAJOR issue here this past election. Since SoCal is adamant about ensuring the rich have plush lawns at the cost of the water supply of the largest agricultural epicenter in the western states, Dems are gladly greasing palms to make it happen and det juicy broker fee. We're pretty much the gateway with two major water sources being the charge of our water district.

We had a civil war in the leadership here, the Good Ol Boys in charge for decades have been taking bribes from Dems for quite awhile (recorded for at least 6 years) and were promised the funding for an unnecessary multi-million dollar new HQ building. All of this was blasted all over between the candidates. Thankfully, the people spoke and the establishment (who masqueraded as Conservatives) was kicked to the curb once and for all.State Dem corruption leaks into every facet of local government here, no matter how mundane and insignificant.
    Honestly, anybody not living inside of a city center where money is spent to keep the developer palms greased ain't gonna support Newsom. I went up to SF and Sac, they're getting plenty done with that gas tax but down here in LA county it's all crackheads & homeless. My city is clean, no issues, because they're constantly challenging the state over their desires to build homeless shelters, strong arming landlords into section 8 and enforcing minor laws like public intoxication. Lots of people are donating to organizations that keep as much of Sacramento out of the city as they can as well. We're barely holding the line though, basically waiting out until California takes such a bad hit the politics makes a 180.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    are any of the OANN chicks in SD gonna strip naked? If so, I'll have to book a flight there

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    SD not conservative tho?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    When do they get their football team back? It's obviously not working out in LA for the Chargers. Justin Herbert is good. With SD they might actually have fans at Qualcomm Stadium tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    looks like a "Blue Christmas" for all of SoCal including SD, tbh.

Thread Information