Arsonist calls 911.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's corrupt sychophants whom he dropped into the top of DoD after the election, expecting them to provide military support for his coup d'etat

-- LIED that the Capitol invasion and destruction was a "First Amendment protest"

-- are covering up the riot with their BULL timeline

Trump's latest cover-up:

The many glaring omissions in the Pentagon's account of the Capitol siege

The memo's minute-by-minute account creates a false illusion of transparency.

In truth, its most noteworthy aspects are the

omission of Trump's central role in the insurrection and the

effort to shift blame away from Trump and

his new Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/01/pentagon-timeline/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Funny how many people still fall for Cocaine Mitch’s tactics. If he really believed this, it wouldn't have gotten leaked to the press. I don’t know what his ulterior motive is, but rest assured he’s not siding with Democrats on anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how many people still fall for Cocaine Mitch’s tactics. If he really believed this, it wouldn't have gotten leaked to the press. I don’t know what his ulterior motive is, but rest assured he’s not siding with Democrats on anything.
    agreed. McConnels problem is that this time, he won't get to have a trial without witnesses. The executive branch won't stonewall for evidence. If he delays, he passes it off to Schumer.

They won't vote to convict. Enough Republicans are bought into to Trumpism, or just plain scared for their lives from the nutters.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think the opposite, it got leaked to the press as a pressure tactic to get Trump to resign. McConnell is butthurt about losing his senate majority and blames Trump for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Prosecute the Antifa goon who threw the fire extinguisher.
    Stupid mother er. they are closing in on him.

If Antifa was there why have NONE of hte people who have been positively identified been "Antifa"

Name one.

Or be a stupid mother ing dupe who will believe anything your cult tells you to believe.

McCarthy: "Undisputedly" no evidence Antifa participated in deadly Capitol siege
    https://www.axios.com/mccarthy-antif...0fa927137.html
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 01-13-2021 at 08:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the opposite, it got leaked to the press as a pressure tactic to get Trump to resign. McConnell is butthurt about losing his senate majority and blames Trump for it.
    That seems more plausible. McConnell's butthurt makes me happy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK, it's pretty clear he was talking to the NY Times. You don't think he's floating the idea of getting rid of him to see where the rest of his senate colleagues stand? And if they're not ready to purge him from the party he can just deny and call it fake news. McConnell's a slimy but you don't think he may figure Trump is a liability now and the GOP is better off purging him? If he was going to turn on him now would be the time since Trump isn't going to nominate any more federal judges for McConnell to rush through confirmation any more.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he'd rather convict so they can stop him from ever holding office again. This coup is going to hurt them at least for 2022 since we have seen many of the deplorables don't show up in midterms, probably thinks he can win back suburban voters by trying to look like the party of Romney and Rubio if he can purge the Dear Nazi.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think he'd rather convict so they can stop him from ever holding office again. This coup is going to hurt them at least for 2022 since we have seen many of the deplorables don't show up in midterms, probably thinks he can win back suburban voters by trying to look like the party of Romney and Rubio if he can purge the Dear Nazi.
    Exactly. Trump has made it so the high propensity midterm voters are all Democrats, McConnell wants to reverse that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Mitch let out that he was open to a trial to purge Trash is credible

Trash cost them the WH and the Senate. Repugs want him gone

Once again, Moscow Mitch continues to be the most power person in the country.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro-Trump activist claims GOP lawmakers helped him plan 'Stop the Steal' protest that turned into riot

Reps. Andy Biggs (R-AZ),

Mo Brooks (R-AL) and

Paul A. Gosar (R-AZ)
    --

planned the protest as a means to put pressure on Congress to reject the certification of Joe Biden's election win,

https://www.rawstory.com/hot-off-the-wires/january-6-2020/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The asshats will take that as a signal
    It was requested by the mayor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's the beginning of the end of the GOP as we knew it -- fractured over Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    team insurrection and Trumpist fellow travelers all hiding in the weeds now.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Queen

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The feds should offer $5,000 reward for every video that leads to the identification of any one or more criminal trespassers on federal property

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was requested by the mayor.
    I know. My remark was merely intended is observational rather than judgmental

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know. My remark was merely intended is observational rather than judgmental
    it's ok to be judgmental, you don't need my permission

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anything about that second part in the article, is there a source for that info other than "Cobra Chicken?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anything about that second part in the article, is there a source for that info other than "Cobra Chicken?"
    not stanning for Cobra Chicken, no corroborating sources.

the number of public officials implied by their own words and deeds to have been involved likely exceeds zero, no?

Thread Information