Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is not a photoshop?

He's like a mix between a homeless man and a really bad ugly chick.

No photoshop, he looks terrible even for Mickey Rourke

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how much was the PPV?
    I think $50

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dudes paying to watch Rhonda Rousey fight
    Fight lasted 14 seconds
    People calling Rhonda Rousey the best fighter in the world
    Like Mayweather and Pacquaio don't exist
    Getting paid $1 million a fight
    Mayweather makes $60 million a fight
    UFC
    Like watching gay foreplay
    Rousey got paid ~$160k this fight, not a mil.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No she got paid a million, its all over Sherdog. She also gets a cut of PPV. However, her gross will probably be around $400-500 k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No she got paid a million, its all over Sherdog. She also gets a cut of PPV. However, her gross will probably be around $400-500 k
    Maybe from her sponsors, but from UFC alone she got $60k from fighting, and $60k from winning. Not sure where the extra $20k came from.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN committing a-lot of coverage. This will backfire, as this thread illustrates. A le fight going 14 seconds is counter productive for your product.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronda is legit but women shouldn't be the main event.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Women fight is main MMA event ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically the UFC is dying so in a desperate move they've hyped up this woman whose a very good fighter...for a woman...aka Rhonda Rousey. So they've wracked up a bunch of bums to fight her to make her look great, the problem is most these women are not really great fighters so shes in a league of her own. UFC tries way too hard to promote her as the best fighter on Earth. Cmon son
    Don't forget the angle she's working with Arianny.. this is becoming the WWE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget the angle she's working with Arianny.. this is becoming the WWE
    He treats her better than his wrestlers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, Ronda destroys Mayweather or Pacman, tbh.

Also, mayweather is lame. Only fights people past their prime or too young to challenge.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Also, mayweather is lame. Only fights people past their prime or too young to challenge.
    And Leslie Sparks beats Mayweather in basketball...whats your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's yours?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ESPN dedicating a post fight analysis segment on this one

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rousey got paid ~$160k this fight, not a mil.
    doesn't the ring girl who's only job is to look hot and hold up a sign make more?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah tbh. After my friend and i( 2 pretty average white dudes) shut down 2 girls on full ride scholarships to college in a pickup game, i'm convinced that any guy can beat any girl at anything sports related.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah tbh. After my friend and i( 2 pretty average white dudes) shut down 2 girls on full ride scholarships to college in a pickup game, i'm convinced that any guy can beat any girl at anything sports related.
    That's re ed. While I think perhaps a 6'5 dude in the NFL would probably still beat up Rousey. I think that the average or above average guy would get their ass handed to them by her. You can't see her as a female but more of a 5'9 machine.

She trains day in and day out in the art of fighting for 16+ years while most of us at best lift at the gym or train in boxing\MMA on an amateur basis. Anything anyone does for that many years is hard to compete with. I highly doubt DMC could even come marginally close to my knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology of the human body. It's not his fault he decided to take on a life of insulting forum members and eating Doritos all day long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's re ed. While I think perhaps a 6'5 dude in the NFL would probably still beat up Rousey. I think that the average or above average guy would get their ass handed to them by her. You can't see her as a female but more of a 5'9 machine.

She trains day in and day out in the art of fighting for 16+ years while most of us at best lift at the gym or train in boxing\MMA on an amateur basis. Anything anyone does for that many years is hard to compete with. I highly doubt DMC could even come marginally close to my knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology of the human body. It's not his fault he decided to take on a life of insulting forum members and eating Doritos all day long.
    you've been watching to many modern movies bruh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you've been watching to many modern movies bruh
    Why? You think you or the average guy could beat Rouaey in a fight?

BTW, former world champion and probable cousin of spurraider21 Vic Darchinyan asked to sparr with Rousey. It was video taped, and it was initially pure boxing and the two trained lightly. However, after the boxing session, Vic told Rousey he bets he could beat her or any woman in MMA. So they took off the gloves and had a UFC styled sparring session. Vic's friends at the Glendale training center claim rousey absolutely mauled Darchinyan around like a rag doll. He never even got off a single punch, she submitted him within seconds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $50 for that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? You think you or the average guy could beat Rouaey in a fight?

BTW, former world champion and probable cousin of spurraider21 Vic Darchinyan asked to sparr with Rousey. It was video taped, and it was initially pure boxing and the two trained lightly. However, after the boxing session, Vic told Rousey he bets he could beat her or any woman in MMA. So they took off the gloves and had a UFC styled sparring session. Vic's friends at the Glendale training center claim rousey absolutely mauled Darchinyan around like a rag doll. He never even got off a single punch, she submitted him within seconds.
    Sure, avereage 5'9" 165 with zero athleticism dude, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one point about This being a bad card. It was originally scheduled to feature a male le fight - Weidman belfort. when the le fight got scrapped they just kept the card as is. It's not really Ronda's fault.

Anyway, that Judo is powerful stuff.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Terrible take. Floyd would destroy that tranny with one punch. She'd beat the out of Pacquiao though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mayweather. People actually give a about boxing. The stupids gayest sport around. Just a bunch of hugging cause they get tired. Giant pads on your hand so it doesn't hurt too much.

Rousey would destroy any male boxer. They only train in a small aspect of fighting and don't allow 90% of what it involves. Rousey or any MMA fighter would simply take him down and submit him cause he has no training to defend himself from that.

Thread Information