Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jg9wa6b

Paul George, Jeff Teague, Monta Ellis and Al Jefferson for Aldridge, Parker, Gasol and a first rounder.

San Antonio gets: The best player in the trade and a starting caliber PG.

Indiana gets: To shake things up, an all-star level PF, a first rounder and the chance to get rid of two awful contracts like Montas and Jeffersons.

I know this has no chance of happening, but how do you feel about this trade for the Spurs?
    Last edited by DAF86; 12-30-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

He'll be a Laker/Clipper by next year (2018) trade deadline, I'm calling it...
    Paul George + Blake - Choke Paul = rings.

If nothing else, it would be cool to have a local product who grew up rooting for the Clippers as one of the faces of the franchise. Plus, it would correct Olshey's idiotic mistake from the 2010 draft.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I would gladly take him on the Spurs.

A starting caliber point guard
    Green
    Kawhi
    George
    Dedmon

george can't play the 4...he got assraped by Taj Gibson recently when they tried to run him at the 4 iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    george can't play the 4...he got assraped by Taj Gibson recently when they tried to run him at the 4 iirc
    Play Kawhi at the 4 then. The do I care about Taj ing Gibson? All I care about is the Warriors, tbh.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Play Kawhi at the 4 then. The do I care about Taj ing Gibson? All I care about is the Warriors, tbh.
    spurfan has been saying this for the last 2 seasons and never even made it that far... got work to do before then, and spurs won't make it with no PF

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jg9wa6b

Paul George, Jeff Teague, Monta Ellis and Al Jefferson for Aldridge, Parker, Gasol and a first rounder.

San Antonio gets: The best player in the trade and a starting caliber PG.

Indiana gets: To shake things up, an all-star level PF, a first rounder and the chance to get rid of two awful contracts like Montas and Jeffersons.

I know this has no chance of happening, but how do you feel about this trade for the Spurs?
    Try harder, Pacers want to play FASTER so they are going to trade for Softridge/GaSoft & have Porker run the show.

Even if PATFO wanted to dump Porker there in no way in the Pacers are agreeing to trade George for two TOSB players & a redundant player in Softridge when they have Miles Turner on the roster. The Spurs 1st rd pick also has as much value as a 2nd rd pick.

If we are just looking at it from a Spurs homer perspective then PATFO can move Danny for Ibaka who can be paired w/ Big Al (still can get buckets in his sleep). As far as the bench, Monta can have the ball in his hands running PnRs w/ Lee while Patty/Manu play off the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-Lebron
    2-Curry
    3-Durant
    4-Kawhi
    5-Harden
    6-Westbrook
    7-Cousins
    8-Davis
    9-CP3
    10-George

*Davis and Cousins are exchangeable, tbh.
    *Warriors have proven to be better with Curry as the number one option over Durant.
    *Anteoverrated not here untill he learns to shoot or his team gets above .500.
    *Blake not here untill he proves he can win without CPAlpha (Clippers are 1-4 since he returned ).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Gordon Hayward

2. the rest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Gordon Hayward

2. the rest

Gobert would be Francisco Elson without GOD Hayward

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Lebron
    2. Giannis
    3. Harden
    4. Westbrook
    5. Durant
    6. Cousins
    7. Curry
    8. Kawhi
    9. Davis
    10. Isaiah Thomas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Star Break update:

1- Lebron
    2- Durant
    3- Kawhi
    4- Curry
    5- Harden
    6- Westbrook
    7- CP3
    8- Davis
    9- Cousins
    10- Butler

* Ranking is based on current ability/level (85%) and reputation/track record (15%)..For instance, I think Kawhi and KD are more less playing at the same level but i should still give slight edge to Dominoes because he's done it for longer whereas this is the first season Leonard playing at this top elite especially offensively (Durbeta is in better situation than KL it should be noted)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is the most difficult guy to rank for me. He has looked very mortal in big stretches of this season, but when he's on he's as dominant as Lebron. A case could be made for him to be ranked anywhere between 1b and 8.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Lebron
    2. Kawhi
    3. Durant
    4. Curry
    5. Harden
    6. Westbrook
    7. Cousins
    8. Davis
    9. CP3
    10. Antetokounmpo

I just can't put Durant ahead of Kawhi. Every time I've seen them match up, whether that was against the Thunder or the Dubs, Kawhi has looked like the best player on the floor 90% of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if this is still in your Top 10...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Star Break update:

1- Lebron
    2- Durant
    3- Kawhi
    4- Curry
    5- Harden
    6- Westbrook
    7- CP3
    8- Davis
    9- Cousins
    10- Butler

* Ranking is based on current ability/level (85%) and reputation/track record (15%)..For instance, I think Kawhi and KD are more less playing at the same level but i should still give slight edge to Dominoes because he's done it for longer whereas this is the first season Leonard playing at this top elite especially offensively (Durbeta is in better situation than KL it should be noted)..

I'll give Curry these playoffs before bumping him out of my Top 5....Two MVP seasons should earn him the benefit of doubt, but his drop off this season has been alarming..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, silly to knock off curry after argubly one of the top 5 regular season performance ever.

Lebron
    Kawhi
    Curry
    Durant
    Harden
    Westbrook
    Cp3
    Davis
    cousins
    Butler-wall

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    LOL at Davis and Cousins being top 10 players in this league.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dunno how curry is top 5 base on this year performance only, u only putting him that high base on reputation

his not dominating or influence any game this year...u bump him down below wb...imo....

as for kd, that guy should be lower, his playing on a stack team with 2 efficient sharpshooters who need constant defense attention, which leaves him free for open jumpers...pick ur poison either have the other 2 light u up or have kd light u up when ur team has a crap perimeter defense lineup

I put kawhi no.1

lebon lol how much more excuses does this clown need, has the same roster, highest payroll team, begging for mercs to join him ... this clown is pathetic

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'll give Curry these playoffs before bumping him out of my Top 5....Two MVP seasons should earn him the benefit of doubt, but his drop off this season has been alarming..
    alarming? thats a stretch

hes down a bit, but still putting up 25/6/4 on 46%/40%/91%. for that to be a down year (which pretty much all superstars in history have on occasion) thats pretty incredible.

last year was just such an absurdly good year that observers got spoiled. dude is still an incredible player and is still probably the second most feared player in the league aside from lebron

spurfans mad that while kawhi has been quite good, no one truly fears him. he simply isn't worthy of that level of fear

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron
    Kawhi
    Hayward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at Davis and Cousins being top 10 players in this league.
    They actually are. It just doesn't necessarily work out when you put them together on a team with a bunch of ty backcourt players. Sorry about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Really good listen outside Curry fanboy Nate Duncan having him as 2nd best player in the world..
    Last edited by spursistan; 03-27-2017 at 10:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Really good listen other than Curry fanboy Nate Duncan having him as 2nd best player in the world..
    After listening to the RJ, I think I am going to stick to listening fun podcast for now. These are nice but boring as the season progress.

Hopefully, RJ and Frye release another one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurfans mad that while kawhi has been quite good, no one truly fears him. he simply isn't worthy of that level of fear
    Is he better than Shane Battier/Tony Allen though?

Thread Information