Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just hit me that the Cavaliers essentially traded LeBron to the Lakers for Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance Jr.
    I guess be glad you guys didn't trade the #8 pick for DeAndre Jordan like LeBron was pushing for at the deadline. He really wanted to go in raw on Gilbert.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's Laker Nation now.

Thank you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, if he was going to go I'm glad he went to the Lake Show, just for the potential entertainment value.

It would've been nice for him to sign a four-year contract here at some point but it is what it is. He got us one of these and in as glorious a fashion as is imaginable.

The Cavs are going to suck again, hard, and possibly for a long time. Our future is in the hands of Dan Gilbert and Koby Altman. If you're the praying type, save one for us.

If LeBron comes back again I hope it's as part of a group that buys the team from the glorified loan shark who currently owns it.

Cheer up Joe... we'll give him back after we win four straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Clarkson

Larry Nance Jr

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tha Kang!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I shouldn't talk , at least your guy was willing to suit up this year.
    Maybe he wanted to go to a place where they won't reverse a call on him under dubious cir stances in the last minute of a Finals game. Can't blame him for that.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well, if he was going to go I'm glad he went to the Lake Show, just for the potential entertainment value.

It would've been nice for him to sign a four-year contract here at some point but it is what it is. He got us one of these and in as glorious a fashion as is imaginable.

The Cavs are going to suck again, hard, and possibly for a long time. Our future is in the hands of Dan Gilbert and Koby Altman. If you're the praying type, save one for us.

If LeBron comes back again I hope it's as part of a group that buys the team from the glorified loan shark who currently owns it.
    Cleveland’s ring is one of the few truly historic, memorable les in league history tbh. Anything LeBron does in LA won’t have 1/10000000th the impact anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Jordan Clarkson

Larry Nance Jr

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It just hit me that the Cavaliers essentially traded LeBron to the Lakers for Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance Jr.
    LeBron and a 1st tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You'll always have this tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew it after I saw the 2k19 cover.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cleveland’s ring is one of the few truly historic, memorable les in league history tbh. Anything LeBron does in LA won’t have 1/10000000th the impact anyways.
    Resurrection of the Lakers shiiiiit.
    I agree a rang in Cleveland and ending the drought can't really be matched...
    But winning a ring with the Lakers and possibly ending the State run would be preety impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol... thanks blood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect beta coach in Luke Walton. LeGM taking his demonic talents to Los Angeles is apropos.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Resurrection of the Lakers shiiiiit.
    I agree a rang in Cleveland and ending the drought can't really be matched...
    But winning a ring with the Lakers and possibly ending the State run would be preety impressive.
    wasnt you just talking about believing in the Lakers youth?

Take some shots my dude, yall s been waiting

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    King, baby!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Guess I'm not a LeBron fan anymore. Sad to see him concede to the Warriors and stop trying to win rings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol those young lakers cheering him on signin with them, dont they know they are going to be part of a package for a trade also? lebron aint waiting for these draft busts to mature to help him..

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cleveland's lone le means more than 4 or 5 Warriors les combined.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Witness Laker fan 180 on LeThanos
    s bandwagoners
    Suck a .

Been a Bron fan since he went back to Cleveland.

Agree with mono. That 2016 le was special.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Suck a .

Been a Bron fan since he went back to Cleveland.

Agree with mono. That 2016 le was special.
    Then you represent the <5% of the Laker fan that didn't diminish LeBron in every facet of basketball (members of Al Quobe). Just skim the forum over the last 2 months

I'll be disappointed if there aren't more moves on the way, tbh. Anyone but GSW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That re Stephen A. Smith spitting re ed without even checking if it makes sense of not.

"Lakers are giving Spurs untill monday to trade". Spurs don't want to trade with LA, why do they think giving the Spurs a time limit would change the Spurs mentality on any way?

"Leonard could sit the entire season" What does Kawhi win by sitting 2 straight seasons of his prime? Who the would be willing to give max money to a guy that hasn't played professional ball for two years?

The truth is Lakers are desperate. Lebron is 34 and they aren't winning next season as currently constructed. Next offseason they could get Kawhi (fresh off a 2 years vacation and with major question marks) and will definitely get stronger, but chances of going all the way with a newly constructed team are very slim. That leaves them with a 36 yearold Lebron on the third year of his contract (that could be his last in LA), still yet to ring on LA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then you represent the <5% of the Laker fan that didn't diminish LeBron in every facet of basketball (members of Al Quobe). Just skim the forum over the last 2 months

I'll be disappointed if there aren't more moves on the way, tbh. Anyone but GSW.
    Tbh you been riding the Warriors just as hard as any of these Laker fans.

And I like you as a poster. Just a shame you're a Gunner fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid is salty AF

Thread Information