Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whining, flopping, cheating 5’11 Point Guard is undoubtedly the only other star outside of KD, Lebron Kawhi that make teams instantly compe ive.

Curry can’t even reach the playoffs without a Ridiculous system.

The Counting Stats, lack of MVPs and Championships will hold CP3 down.

But I dare any poster there to point at a player than can instantly make any team instantly compe ive. Maybe Frudaen too...

Curry might be the most overrated system reliant player of all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 is an impact player and a basketball genius

He also has the worst luck with those playoff injuries lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has been for a long time.

At the Warriors' "system", which is predicated on Curry's skillset and S bag's affluenza's ass being listed with players who singlehandedly guarantee a good or better offense (Curry, Lillard, Jokic, Doncic should also be on that list) when unlike them he's incapable of amplifying his teammates.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No team with CP3 as its best player will ever win a championship

That's it and that's all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's it and that's all
    Signed DoK

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

At the Warriors' "system", which is predicated on Curry's skillset and S bag's affluenza's ass being listed with players who singlehandedly guarantee a good or better offense (Curry, Lillard, Jokic, Doncic should also be on that list) when unlike them he's incapable of amplifying his teammates.
    3 of the past 4 FMVPs are ISO scorer along with Kyrie being the '16 offensive MVP. Push come the shove, Curry/CP0/Qing James are standing in the corner. Lollard is a travesty & belongs in the George Paul tier in the postseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 of the past 4 FMVPs are ISO scorer along with Kyrie being the '16 offensive MVP. Push come the shove, Curry/CP0/Qing James are standing in the corner. Lollard is a travesty & belongs in the George Paul tier in the postseason.
    The Blazers overachieve until they don't. Their results stratify around the 2nd round of the post season. It's amazing they get that far, seem to be just random players other than LOLard.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

this

kawhi has done nothing but inherit compe ive teams, he doesnt know what its like to play with trash surrounding him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's it and that's all
    He tends to always become his team's best player, even when he's not supposed to be.

His superstar teammates Griffin, then Harden, now Booker, all shrink when the going gets tough, and CP3 is always the man carrying his team in the playoffs. I really wonder why people think of him as a choker. He joins a mediocre team and instantly makes them contenders. He leaves contenders and instantly makes them mediocre teams.

But... death, taxes, and a CP3 post-season injury, unfortunately.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No team with Chris Paul as it's best player will ever win an NBA Championship

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That has nothing to do with what I said, but keep spinning because you know S bag, despite his constant pristine cir stances, will never be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of James or even Durant or Curry historically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi’s career so far clearly illustrates that a players legacy is purely dependent on cir stances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That has nothing to do with what I said, but keep spinning because you know S bag, despite his constant pristine cir stances, will never be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of James or even Durant or Curry historically.
    Don’t be silly. A Championship for Kawhi catapults him over Beta and System Player Curry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t be silly. A Championship for Kawhi catapults him over Beta and System Player Curry.
    At thinking there's any credibility in these contrived/tainted championships.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Says the guy who has been building the narrative about how the Clippers are "loaded" when they're starting two waiver claims (Jackson/Batum) & were featuring scrubs like Zubac/Beverley.

Were the "most loaded" team last year due to the likes of Montrez Harrell who can't even get off the pine on LeBrat's team

Can't forget elite wingman Siakam
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 06-02-2021 at 02:55 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who has been building the narrative about how the Clippers are "loaded" when they're starting two waiver claims (Jackson/Batum) & were featuring scrubs like Zubac/Beverley.

Were the "most loaded" team last year due to the likes of Montrez Harrell who can't even get off the pine on LeBrat's team

Can't forget elite wingman Siakam
    Most complete team in the league, something S bag has enjoyed for much of his career . . .

- Virtually every rotation player (minus Zubac on offense, Jackson on defense) is a 3 and D threat with primary or secondary shot creation ability and either in or not far removed from their prime.

- Four shot creating or play making 3 and D big wings, the supposed most valuable currency in the modern NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At thinking there's any credibility in these contrived/tainted championships.
    Curry did manage to take Cleveland to 7 games.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Most complete team in the league, something S bag has enjoyed for much of his career . . .

- Virtually every rotation player (minus Zubac on offense, Jackson on defense) is a 3 and D threat with primary or secondary shot creation ability and either in or not far removed from their prime.
    Jackson plays 30+ minutes & had been left for dead until Kiwi resuscitated his career feeding him off double teams. Kiwi also allowed slow-footed Batum to play small-ball center instead of chasing wings like he would have on LeBrats team ala Davis.

Four shot creating or play making 3 and D big wings, the supposed most valuable currency in the modern NBA.
    Morris can’t guard his own shadow if his life depended on it & is no better of a shot creator than Kuzma. Suns have more 3&D players along with a legit big/PG. They just don’t have a Kiwi.

Besides, Bucks literally have had that the past 3 seasons but the back-to-back MVP ain’t quite like Kawhi. Sixers had Simmons/Butler/Harris/Ennis when they got sonned by Kiwi too.

So, Jackson/Morris/Batum are 3-of-the-5 components that make them the “most complete team”.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson plays 30+ minutes & had been left for dead until Kiwi resuscitated his career feeding him off double teams. Kiwi also allowed slow-footed Batum to play small-ball center instead of chasing wings like he would have on LeBrats team ala Davis.

Morris can’t guard his own shadow if his life depended on it & is no better of a shot creator than Kuzma. Suns have more 3&D players along with a legit big/PG. They just don’t have a Kiwi.

Besides, Bucks literally have had that the past 3 seasons but the back-to-back MVP ain’t quite like Kawhi. Sixers had Simmons/Butler/Harris/Ennis when they got sonned by Kiwi too.

So, Jackson/Morris/Batum are 3-of-the-5 components that make them the “most complete team”.
    Injuries derailed Jackson's career. Health has breathed life back into it.

Batum at this point is more so a four and Morris always was. They're not suited for a Doncic per se, but they're still non liability defenders all the same who allow them to simultaneously play big and small, with spacing, defense and secondary shot creation, which is what every team is aiming for now and now one else has access to.

The last one who did was the '19 Raptors, who only existed in the iteration they did because of his antics.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Injuries derailed Jackson's career. Health has breathed life back into it.
    Wrong. Reggie Jackson literally played 82 games before he got bought out & nobody wanted him b/c he was a terrible decision maker & defender. With the Clippers he’s allowed to basically play as a shooting guard & hide on defense ala Fatty Mills whom Kiwi got paid.

Batum at this point is more so a four and Morris always was. They're not suited for a Doncic per se, but they're still non liability defenders all the same who allow them to simultaneously play big and small, with spacing, defense and secondary shot creation, which is what every team is aiming for now and now one else has access to.
    Yeah, no had access to Batum whom most expert clowned the Clippers for picking up just like Reggie Jackson. Meanwhile, Kuzma/Schroder went from being gems to a bad contract playing alongside Queen James. Let’s not talk about Harrell.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. Reggie Jackson literally played 82 games before he got bought out & nobody wanted him b/c he was a terrible decision maker & defender. With the Clippers he’s allowed to basically play as a shooting guard & hide on defense ala Fatty Mills whom Kiwi got paid.

Yeah, no had access to Batum whom most expert clowned the Clippers for picking up just like Reggie Jackson. Meanwhile, Kuzma/Schroder went from being gems to a bad contract playing alongside Queen James. Let’s not talk about Harrell.
    Right. There's a difference between playing and actually being back to yourself when you've had significant and/or chronic injuries. The team who went on to become the champions wanted him.

Nice spin. The "experts" questioned what Batum had left (even though it was obviously he was mailing it in as a Hornet and if he had an ounce of pride, he'd prove he's still useful). Kuzma and Schroder have always been erratic players.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Right. There's a difference between playing and actually being back to yourself when you've had significant and/or chronic injuries. The team who went on to become the champions wanted him.

Nice spin. The "experts" questioned what Batum had left (even though it was obviously he was mailing it in as a Hornet and if he had an ounce of pride, he'd prove he's still useful). Kuzma and Schroder have always been erratic players.
    Meanwhile, Batum/Reggie were always know as Mr.consistent.

Schroder/Kuzma are rhythm scorers but Queen James treats them like Danny Green. Meanwhile, Reggie Jackson is allowed to play iso ball as if he’s Kyrie. Harrell also was glued to the bench b/c LeBrat can’t operate without spacing & Day-To-Day Davis refuses to guard centers.

There just aren’t many superstars who are plug-and-play in any system & affect both sides of the court like Kiwi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, Batum/Reggie were always know as Mr.consistent.

Schroder/Kuzma are rhythm scorers but Queen James treats them like Danny Green. Meanwhile, Reggie Jackson is allowed to play iso ball as if he’s Kyrie. Harrell also was glued to the bench b/c LeBrat can’t operate without spacing & Day-To-Day Davis refuses to guard centers.

There just aren’t many superstars who are plug-and-play in any system & affect both sides of the court like Kiwi.
    Again, none of that has anything to do with what I said, which is always the surest sign that you concede.

Day-to-day Davis at least tries to play while hurt and doesn't "load manage" like S bag's soft ass.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Again, none of that has anything to do with what I said, which is always the surest sign that you concede.
    So, the Clippers are the “most complete team” but supposedly assessing the rest of the league construction is irrelevant?

Kiwi is the best 2-way wing in the league & is as good a passer/rebounder/shooter as any of those Clippers wing so we know exactly which straw is stirring the drink. The Clippers are so loaded, Kiwi had to guard Luka & carry the offense while Paul George was getting cooked by Tim Hardaway Jr.

I wish he had joined the 73 win Duds so I could hear your take about how Kiwi is Harrison Barnes with cornrows.

Day-to-day Davis at least tries to play while hurt and doesn't "load manage" like S bag's soft ass.
    Yeah, he sure channeled his inner Willis Reed by getting run off the floor by none other than Jay Crowder. Maybe he should sign with the Sperms so he could be load managed in the postseason like Manu/Tim/Robinson.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, the Clippers are the “most complete team” but supposedly assessing the rest of the league construction is irrelevant?

Kiwi is the best 2-way wing in the league & is as good a passer/rebounder/shooter as any of those Clippers wing so we know exactly which straw is stirring the drink. The Clippers are so loaded, Kiwi had to guard Luka & carry the offense while Paul George was getting cooked by Tim Hardaway Jr.

I wish he had joined the 73 win Duds so I could hear your take about how Kiwi is Harrison Barnes with cornrows.

Yeah, he sure channeled his inner Willis Reed by getting run off the floor by none other than Jay Crowder. Maybe he should sign with the Sperms so he could be load managed in the postseason like Manu/Tim/Robinson.
    I already explained why. No one else has the combination of star power, secondary shot creation, 3 and D, size, experience, depth, etc.

S bag is obviously their best player, but he's also a certified pussy, hiding for most of the series while one man offense Doncic torches them, despite being on a team where unlike him, he doesn't have to create virtually everything.

Davis was clearly injured all season and the Spurs never load managed in the post season. Only a like S bag would quit in the Conference Finals with a run of the mill ankle sprain.

Thread Information