Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who... I repeat who, would have expected them to start 0–6?

Who knows... maybe the Pellies season will be similar to this Saints season with the rotten start before Brees/Davis finally start looking like themselves... but digging that kind of a hole early in the West is just suicide, even more so perhaps than digging the 0–3 hole in the NFC South. They have a long ways to go, tbh... their team just isn't constructed very well around the young star. At least the Saints have Colston, Cooks and the RB corps. The Pellies have Holiday, Evans, Cole, and Gordon... all me-first guards... what a mess. They need to get rid of 2 of them and look for more reliable players that can play defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Davis is not even a top 5 player . Lol at his overrated ass being better than curry

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me,,,,already started a thread many times saying Drummond is better than Davis,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Me,,,,already started a thread many times saying Drummond is better than Davis,,,
    Drummond is a better version of Deandre Jordan lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i sure as mentioned that davis is way overrated. Especially defensively.. They have some talent on the roster though, but they need to get healthy and they will be decent then.

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    i sure as mentioned that davis is way overrated. Especially defensively.. They have some talent on the roster though, but they need to get healthy and they will be decent then.
    I really don't think he is that overrated..definitely a top 3 big

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drummond is a better version of Deandre Jordan lol
    An Davis is a better version of Will Perdue,,,,lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't as bad as they appear, tbh..their current roster is extremely bad with all the injuries..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Where's BRHornet45 these days? He needs to explain this , tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't as bad as they appear, tbh..their current roster is extremely bad with all the injuries..
    they weren't very good even when healthy last year... wouldn't have made the playoffs if Durant even played 5 more games than he did (or Davis didn't make that ridiculous fluke angled fall-away shot from 35 feet out). Or, if the Spurs had given a as to not be the 6th seed instead of the 2nd seed in game #82. They couldn't score against the Warriors in the first round, nor could they stop them. Really a discombobulated group when healthy IMO, they need to make some trades

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Anthony Davis is not even a top 5 player . Lol at his overrated ass being better than curry
    The issue w/ AD is that he isn't yet a playmaker thus doesn't make role players better. He's kind of like Bosh in Toronto except he's an elite shot blocker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who... I repeat who, would have expected them to start 0–6?

Who knows... maybe the Pellies season will be similar to this Saints season with the rotten start before Brees/Davis finally start looking like themselves... but digging that kind of a hole early in the West is just suicide, even more so perhaps than digging the 0–3 hole in the NFC South. They have a long ways to go, tbh... their team just isn't constructed very well around the young star. At least the Saints have Colston, Cooks and the RB corps. The Pellies have Holiday, Evans, Cole, and Gordon... all me-first guards... what a mess. They need to get rid of 2 of them and look for more reliable players that can play defense.
    So much hype for Davis and this team before the season started. How much longer does Lionel Hollins have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue w/ AD is that he isn't yet a playmaker thus doesn't make role players better. He's kind of like Bosh in Toronto except he's an elite shot blocker.
    Timmy had veterans like David, Sean, and Avery on the team that couldn't get over the hump in the past because they didn't have enough starpower despite being very cohesive, passionate, and team-oriented. Pellies have a lot of self-oriented guys 6'4" and under around Davis that prefer glory, money, tattoos and pros utes over winning tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much hype for Davis and this team before the season started. How much longer does Lionel Hollins have?
    I think he's lost the team, tbh... he's a defensive coach and they're not playing defense. Bring in Thibs to quelch the lazy guys?

<edit> NVM... Gentry, tbh... same thing except he's not even a good defensive coach tbh
    Last edited by UNT Eagles 2016; 11-07-2015 at 11:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Harlem said, if they were healthy they would be doing a bit better. However, they're a poorly constructed team, or maybe it's just hard to build around face up bigs that don't have a post game and thus can't draw double teams. I haven't decided.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Their coach is Alvin Gentry, confusing black coaches:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Funny how Alvin Gentry was supposed to free up the Pelicans on offense and yet they look terrible on offense

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Tyreke Evans's game, but he's their only perimeter playmaker, along with Holiday..Evans is out, and Holiday is on a minutes restriction..

It's tough to run an offense with Ish Smith, Toney Douglas and Nate Robinson running it..their SG is Eric Gordon, who doesn't know how to create for others, as well..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Tyreke Evans's game, but he's their only perimeter playmaker, along with Holiday..Evans is out, and Holiday is on a minutes restriction..

It's tough to run an offense with Ish Smith, Toney Douglas and Nate Robinson running it..their SG is Eric Gordon, who doesn't know how to create for others, as well..
    playing 2 primadonna scorers at PG/SG is a good way to be mediocre in the NBA... they'll have it some nights, but the majority of the time they'll cannibalize each other and the rest of the team as well... see Francis/Marbury with the Knicks, whatever ty backcourt the Suns had the last couple years, even Ellis/Curry back when the Warriors were bad... Ellis/Jennings when the Bucks were bad... etc. If you're going to have a ball-dominant SG, you need your PG to clear out in the halfcourt and be a shooter/cutter most of the time (for instance, Mario Chalmers in the Heatles era, Derek Fisher with Kobe, etc). It's not rocket science.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ If we're discussing winning a le, then ya, I've always said I hated the Evans/Gordon duo..

This is about how bad they are, this year, though..Evans, as flawed as he is, is still a colossal upgrade over Ish Smith and Nate Robinson..they aren't a contender or anything, but they aren't 0-6 level of bad..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ If we're discussing winning a le, then ya, I've always said I hated the Evans/Gordon duo..

This is about how bad they are, this year, though..Evans, as flawed as he is, is still a colossal upgrade over Ish Smith and Nate Robinson..they aren't a contender or anything, but they aren't 0-6 level of bad..
    Evans is like the NBA's Lesean Mccoy... he'll either get you 10-15 yards on a play, or he'll get you -5. Nothing in between

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They cut Nate after two games lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf is up with all these stupid Gay post.ups

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs curse, tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim won a championship with Avery as his second banana. @ all these excuses about his team being trash...

He got lucky OKC was hit by the worse injury bug in quite some time, or he would've been lottery bound for 4 years now...

Thread Information