Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I for one hope he's going to get away from the BB universe. Give us something fresh. , I wouldn't be surprised if he's sick of it by this point tbh

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I for one hope he's going to get away from the BB universe. Give us something fresh. , I wouldn't be surprised if he's sick of it by this point tbh
    I don't know that he hasn't peaked, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I don't know that he hasn't peaked, tbh.
    Its not unlikely tbh

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Its not unlikely tbh
    I see him producing something like 'Dispatches From Elsewhere' playing on AMC right now. Sucky? Maybe not. But not epic by any means. Or he might do something a cut above that. But I just don't know that he's gonna hit a third grand slam in a row.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Hopefully we get a Season 6 of Better Call Saul. Next Monday is about the only thing I'm going to care to watch on TV for the rest of the year most likely.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Hopefully we get a Season 6 of Better Call Saul. Next Monday is about the only thing I'm going to care to watch on TV for the rest of the year most likely.
    It's already been announced, bruh. Thirteen episodes. Try to keep up.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Pretty intense finale

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Pretty intense finale
    Too bad it'll be a while before they film Season 6. Hopefully no one dies.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Season 5 is easily comparable to BB season 4 imo. It was that good.

Lalo is such a badass character he can’t just be cheaply killed so I’m glad they saved him for the last season.

I don’t get Kim, tbh. She went full feminist in one gulp. She wants to ruin Howard’s career and life because she felt insulted from his sexist comment? Lol

I have a different take then you guys on what’s going to happen to Her. She’s gonna get cancer or some desease and go out that way.

Otherwise, she’s going to get killed. Last few scenes set her on a collision course either way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Lalo is such a badass character he can’t just be cheaply killed so I’m glad they saved him for the last season.

I don’t get Kim, tbh. She went full feminist in one gulp. She wants to ruin Howard’s career and life because she felt insulted from his sexist comment? Lol

I have a different take then you guys on what’s going to happen to Her. She’s gonna get cancer or some desease and go out that way.

Otherwise, she’s going to get killed. Last few scenes set her on a collision course either way.
    I still say she gets disbarred somehow... possibly taking the fall for whatever scheme they pull off with Howard. Then maybe she goes into hiding/moves away because of the cartel . I think she'll show up in those post-BB scenes eventually.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I still say she gets disbarred somehow... possibly taking the fall for whatever scheme they pull off with Howard. Then maybe she goes into hiding/moves away because of the cartel . I think she'll show up in those post-BB scenes eventually.
    I was thinking she might go to prison and Jimmy cuts her loose to save himself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Possibly. I just think it's too "easy" to kill her off as an explanation why she doesn't appear on BB. Hopefully they go a different route.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Possibly. I just think it's too "easy" to kill her off as an explanation why she doesn't appear on BB. Hopefully they go a different route.
    Agreed. Having Gene reach out to her or even just clock her could be pretty powerful.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm also thinking Nacho and Lalo will kill each other standoff style.

He quickly put two and two together while he was killing the henchmens sent by Fring.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm also thinking Nacho and Lalo will kill each other standoff style.

He quickly put two and two together while he was killing the henchmens sent by Fring.
    Nacho is definitely dead if next season actually gets made. Should have sent Mike in to kill Lalo though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If I'm going to make a wild guess, I'll say she ends up in prison for something she does trying to frame Howard. And maybe her sentence ends in the Gene timeline.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    , you beat me to it.

EDIT: Xevious too
    Last edited by baseline bum; 04-23-2020 at 11:51 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Nacho is definitely dead if next season actually gets made.
    I can kind of see his surviving Jesse-style if he doesn't sacrifice himself saving his dad.
    Should have sent Mike in to kill Lalo though.
    That might be next season's showdown.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I can kind of see his surviving Jesse-style if he doesn't sacrifice himself saving his dad.
    That might be next season's showdown.
    I'm thinking Nacho never sees it coming since he thinks Lalo is gone. Probably thinks he's ok with Fring finally letting him go since Fring thinks Lalo is gone too.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imo, s need to die in bulk next season. They have been using and leaning too much on the vacuum cleaning guy as a crutch to bail out most characters.

I need blood.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'm thinking Nacho never sees it coming since he thinks Lalo is gone. Probably thinks he's ok with Fring finally letting him go since Fring thinks Lalo is gone too.
    I figure they'll be a bit of a war but I can't see its being traced back to Gus so he and Mike might help Nacho on the DL and then kill him/let him die lest they be exposed at some point. lol I'm seeing lots of betrayals before this ends.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Thats more her trying to direct Jimmys attention and energy away from cartel related activities and into a scheme where she has control imho. Sure the sexist comment played a part but I don't see it as her going full feminist tbh

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Lalo doing a Rambo, and the assassins being bumbling idiots; that's my first criticism of the show in some episodes now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lalo doing a Rambo, and the assassins being bumbling idiots; that's my first criticism of the show in some episodes now.
    I kind of agree.

lol at Fring hand picking the best guys around to do this job.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I kind of agree.

lol at Fring hand picking the best guys around to do this job.
    Was it Fring's guys though? Or was it the Mexican guy who had Jimmy ambushed to try to keep Lalo in jail? I have to think Mike would have been the assassin if Fring was the one calling the shots.

Thread Information