Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's what's required for healthcare reform, so be it. As long as Neal chairs the Ways and Means Committee, we're not going to see any reform that address healthcare costs.
    eliminating black voters and getting more republicans in office is going to get you closer to healthcare reform?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    eliminating black voters and getting more republicans in office is going to get you closer to healthcare reform?
    No, I say bring the days of the dixiecrats back. Lose the black vote but win the South and the Midwest. Go back to being the party of labor rather than the party of "diversity".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I say bring the days of the dixiecrats back. Lose the black vote but win the South.
    oh, ok

i mean yeah, no. that. all of that.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Seeing that black people voted overwhelmingly in favor of nominating a Dixiecrat for president, you could probably just go back to being the Dixiecrat party and still keep the black vote.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Morse just conceded. Enjoy another 2 years of hospitals and health insurance companies raping America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing that black people voted overwhelmingly in favor of nominating a Dixiecrat for president, you could probably just go back to being the Dixiecrat party and still keep the black vote.
    Cori Bush won her primary in a district that is 50% black. Morse just lost in a district that is 6% black. your blame of black voters is completely absurd in this scenario

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Cori Bush won her primary in a district that is 50% black. Morse just lost in a district that is 6% black. your blame of black voters is completely absurd in this scenario
    I already said it was Puerto Rican voters in this scenario.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already said it was Puerto Rican voters in this scenario.
    its a 72% white district, man, and morse is losing by ~20 points

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Kennedy just conceded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kennedy just conceded.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Small consolation prize if Jesse Mermell holds out to win Kennedy's seat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dems up in both Senate races, AZ looks done

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Dems up in both Senate races, AZ looks done
    McSally is out of money while Mark Kelly is a fundraising fiend. The GOP is probably going to abandon that race if they haven't already.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McSally is out of money while Mark Kelly is a fundraising fiend. The GOP is probably going to abandon that race if they haven't already.
    send me your money and go hungry while you also suffer through a pandemic without a job.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    send me your money and go hungry while you also suffer through a pandemic without a job.
    She made news again yesterday with more desperation. She and Mark Kelly had previously agreed to do 2 debates, but she proposed doing 7 debates between now and election day

Thillis and Gardner both also said their opponents should agree to more debates. An in bent asking for more debates looks so ing weak , you have 6 years of track record as a senator, you shouldn't need more debates.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She made news again yesterday with more desperation. She and Mark Kelly had previously agreed to do 2 debates, but she proposed doing 7 debates between now and election day

Thillis and Gardner both also said their opponents should agree to more debates. An in bent asking for more debates looks so ing weak , you have 6 years of track record as a senator, you shouldn't need more debates.
    She's trash and unoriginal.

Just basically copy/pasting what dear leader is doing. Trump also wants 4 or 5 debates against Biden. Yeah that'll happen.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    She's trash and unoriginal.

Just basically copy/pasting what dear leader is doing. Trump also wants 4 or 5 debates against Biden. Yeah that'll happen.
    McSally refused to debate her primary challenger at all, and the Arizona media hasn't been shy about pointing out the hypocrisy if selectively choosing when she does and doesn't want to debate.

Kelly did trip over his own in response to a question about the filibuster, but the average voter doesn't even know what a filibuster is

The transformation in AZ is crazy. Not even 10 years ago AZ had one of the 5 most far right state legislatures in the country (it passed a law when I was in school that would have made it so universities couldn't prohibit guns on campus, I would have transferred to another college at the time had the governor not vetoed it ), and now there's talk of the Democrats not only winning both national elections but taking control of both state houses in this cycle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I donated to Kelley's campaign.

Vote Blue has let me pick my battles. Send regular funds to my local state Rep, and targeted all sorts of fascist party asshats.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I donated to Kelley's campaign.

Vote Blue has let me pick my battles. Send regular funds to my local state Rep, and targeted all sorts of fascist party asshats.
    You should redirect the money to Cunningham’s campaign in N.C. going forward. Kelly doesn’t need it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should redirect the money to Cunningham’s campaign in N.C. going forward. Kelly doesn’t need it
    Duly noted. Throwing money at McConnells challenger as well. McConnell needs to work for his next term, IMO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...531153%3famp=1

And this is before Trump admitted to not giving a if people died or not. Damn

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...531153%3famp=1

And this is before Trump admitted to not giving a if people died or not. Damn
    I actually think the Woodward tapes are going to hurt him in the polls unlike most negative stories about him. We'll see though.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I feel the Democrats mostly mean well and often ideas are necessary society challengers. But I think your wide appeal has led to inner conflicts. Sooner than later Republicans will drop the Conservative Hispanic Obama
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-11-2020 at 04:22 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    She’s running against Collins, not sure what a 3rd party knuckle dragger does to change that. It’s a ranked choice election so all the mouth breathers in northern Maine who like that guy can still vote for him and rank Collins 2nd.

Thread Information