Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, really, using $500 for a stupid basketball bet instead on your kid is a sad state of affairs.

You don't deserve to be a parent if you pull those kinds of stuff. Just relieve your kid of any misery and hand him/her over to Child Services, thispego, while you try to get your together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making slightly more than minimum wage
    year: 2011
    wages: slightly more than minimum
    everyone else's status: jealous

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    rofl pego seems like he'd fit in perfect with the usual bags who sit in the Old No 7 Club at Mavs games tbh

yeah tbh christmas gifts from his in laws, while all the rich s around him scoff like who the does this guy think he is? and leave at halftime because him being there ruined their time.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    rofl pego viewing this thread 7 minutes ago. Probably hiding in the Outback Steakhouse ter so his gf doesn't catch him on SpursTalk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    rofl pego viewing this thread 7 minutes ago. Probably hiding in the Outback Steakhouse ter so his gf doesn't catch him on SpursTalk.
    He's pretending to missus dirty looks that he's texting his job-hunting buddies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too expensive. he's at Chilis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    joke's on all you gots posting in this thread. while you're making fun of a classy guy, he's ballin in his Colorado retreat that's practically his, nibbling on a $15 choice cut steak. only reason why he's not here bullying s in the paint is because his Mrs. gave him dirty looks while taking multiple vacations. nevermind the fact that he called her the Mrs and he's not even married; that's just more ammo he's gonna lay on y'all.
    holy

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    30yr old ain't too old for a man to make a legit comeback in his life but having a kid and a will definitely count against his odd of succeeding imho. the terrible mistake was made when he decided to unleash his out of his pants and lead it into a 's vagina, and he's unfortunately gonna have to pay for that mistake throughout his entire life

it's apparent that he's not in a good position to turn things around but im still gonna give him the best wishes tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30yr old ain't too old for a man to make a legit comeback in his life but having a kid and a will definitely count against his odd of succeeding imho. the terrible mistake was made when he decided to unleash his out of his pants and lead it into a 's vagina, and he's unfortunately gonna have to pay for that mistake throughout his entire life

it's apparent that he's not in a good position to turn things around but im still gonna give him the best wishes tbh
    thispego, there's a lot of other ways to make money man. if you fell like it would take you up another 3-4 years to land a decent job, why not try doing some sort of business to get things going. I'm 22 and just decided to get back to college and fix my life, I'd probably graduate when i turn 25 then for now I'm doing some e-marketing hoping i'd start earning more than 800 a week...

Earning minimum wage with two kids man is seriously fcked up.

Have you considered working two jobs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolololol damn I am in you guys' heads. LOL goin back 10 years worth of posts of mine trying to scarf me

Y'all are OBSESSED! Dis is good stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only a pego thread can go 16 pages and 500 posts. I am just too hot a topic!

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    thispego, there's a lot of other ways to make money man. if you fell like it would take you up another 3-4 years to land a decent job, why not try doing some sort of business to get things going. I'm 22 and just decided to get back to college and fix my life, I'd probably graduate when i turn 25 then for now I'm doing some e-marketing hoping i'd start earning more than 800 a week...

Earning minimum wage with two kids man is seriously fcked up.

Have you considered working two jobs?
    im not pego and you're a perfect example to the exact type of life that i want all american youngsters to follow tbqh. it doesn't make no sense for a young ambitious american to waste his life at a deadend job in this ty economy, when you can get back to school and get better preprared for the future. by the time you graduate from school, the economy will have recovered and you will have a graduate degree which will be more than enough to land you a desirable job in a blooming economy imho

and that's why i urge all american youngsters, who have ambitions and dreams, to never ever consider getting married before they turn 30. life is ed for a guy when/if he gets married in his early 20s and takes a whole family to feed (you can ask the picklebreath brothers how exactly it feels)

im also about to attend graduate school in autumn this year if everything goes right, and it's kinda a chance for me to revive my career tbqmfh. i used to be damn good at everything back in hs time but i almost ed up everything through my 4yr college life when i was just ing around all day everyday, but the only thing that i've done right over the 4 years was that i turned down all them goddamn es who flirted with me tbh, because i knew they would kill my dreams if i fell in a relationship with anyone of them. es are all dream killers tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    only a pego thread can go 16 pages and 500 posts. I am just too hot a topic!
    sometimes a thread based on gay topics can even hit the 1,000 mark on spurstalk. hate to admit it but most spurstalkers are kinda obssessed with gay topics tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop culture brah, ima spurstalk pop culture icon unfortunately, sad to say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop culture brah, ima spurstalk pop culture icon unfortunately, sad to say
    How were them chuck steaks?

Hope your overbite didn't have too much trouble chewing through that cheap meat.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow...I leave to go eat and pego is taking a shower...I get back and he's sitting in the corner waiting for Rock to finish so he can eat the cream pie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How were them chuck steaks?

Hope your overbite didn't have too much trouble chewing through that cheap meat.
    lies! I have a perfect set of chompers - non-braces aided. Didn't need em, good genres tbh. Honestly, I had some nice beef tenderloin steaks. Cooked medium rare at the river house with the old lady, my two kids, and my parents. Good times. Funny tha things you appreciate more as you age

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow...I leave to go eat and pego is taking a shower...I get back and he's sitting in the corner waiting for Rock to finish so he can eat the cream pie.
    wth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lies! I have a perfect set of chompers - non-braces aided. Didn't need em, good genres tbh. Honestly, I had some nice beef tenderloin steaks. Cooked medium rare at the river house with the old lady, my two kids, and my parents. Good times. Funny tha things you appreciate more as you age
    Then how do you explain your small, misshapen head?
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 03-09-2013 at 10:24 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Small and mis-shapen when it comes to hats and sunglasses. It is imperceptible to tha human eye tbh

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The how do you explain your small, misshapen head?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO it's hilarious that I had all the s of spurstalk reading my entire positing history. That doesn't happen for just anybody!

If I wasn't already convinced I was the you guys have proved the point

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good genres Incomprehensible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, I'm posting from my iPhone. Autocorrect, whatayagonnado?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, I'm posting from my iPhone. Autocorrect, whatayagonnado?
    I just typed the word genes in my iphone. it did not autocorrect, as it shouldn't have to. genes is a common word.

Thread Information