Page 611 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 11151156160160760860961061161261361461562166171111111611 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,275 of 40782
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY Gov. Cuomo says it's 'shocking' most new coronavirus hospitalizations are people staying home
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ny...D=ansmsnnews11

Shocking that a virus mostly spread indoors is spreading indoors

Shocking that masks and pussy hats can't defeat nature

Just shocking
    Pussy hats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's rebuttal here is that the president isn't responsible for everything. And maybe so, to that I ask, "Why the do we even need a president anyway?" What purpose do they really serve aside from diplomatic photo ops and a something for the R and D teams to fight over? The whole in' point of "states rights" was basically to make a single figurehead powerless. They even need congress to declare war. "Presidents" are obsolete. The founders actually figured that out, too, since they entire point of decentralizing power was avoid the type of monarchy the revolution fought to free the colonials from.

Maybe the R and D teams would get along much better and the states would be more united if the US got rid of the President concept. States rights all the way. The US is too culturally and politically diverse for a single person to "represent" all of them.
    sure but even as a worthless figure head, he did a ty job

he said all the wrong things, mostly false things about the virus from the getgo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously doubt them being able to go get haircuts and dine out would limit the R0. End of the day, these people would've still been cooped up in the same place for 12-16 hours per day. Staying at home likely prevented these infectious clusters from infecting even more people.
    No there couldn't possibly be any other variable or explanation. They were sitting alone masked up for a month and the virus got through their pussy hats they were obviously wearing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snakeboy is falling apart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is in control of New York where 25000 people have died from the virus?
    POTUS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy you raged

I asked you a simple question: was the paragraph accurate or not? Many posts later you haven't answer it.

What control did the POTUS (not congress, not the military) have over the decisions made in NY?
    You may want your law school tuition back

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is DMC absolving Trump of responsibility entirely and putting it all on the governors instead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy you raged

I asked you a simple question: was the paragraph accurate or not? Many posts later you haven't answer it.

What control did the POTUS (not congress, not the military) have over the decisions made in NY?
    That you don't see the answer in those many "rage" posts is unsurprising. Try again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is DMC absolving Trump of responsibility entirely and putting it all on the governors instead?
    Lol where have you guys been

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that surprising? The UT Law prof that he's been jerking off too shat all over DMC's take, so now it's another convoluted WH impression.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s approach is “the worst of both worlds,” Bobby Chesney, a cons utional-law professor at the University of Texas at Austin, told us. “He’s using the rhetoric of an authoritarian without any of the China-style payout in terms of taking charge of the actual problem. Rhetorically, at least, he’s asserting almost preposterous levels of authority. Fortunately, he’s not following through. He’s all hat and no cattle.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snakeboy is falling apart.
    Whatever happens, it's important for him to feel superior to people actually trying to do something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    over 2500 deaths today. worst day since April 21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're gonna be rocking by July!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . I'm seeing this a lot from Conserva twitter. Um, the most densely populated states in colder weather regions are typically Blue states. What seem to be the key factors that contribute to spread? Population density and colder weather.

They weren't even protecting the vulnerable elderly in New York. Minimal coverage from propaganda pushers. Meanwhile they'll inadvertently declare conservative locations a hotspot if you don't do as they want. They'll focus all their rage at a conservative area opening up and ignore a leftist area even if the leftist area has worse stats. Very biased coverage per the usual from the propaganda pushers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's okay. Deaths will drop to zero tomorrow until August. The WH and their modelers told us so.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well this sucks.

How is NY on the “decline” with numbers like this? IIRC, these numbers are on par with the numbers from where we were getting hit hardest in mid March to April.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well this sucks.

How is NY on the “decline” with numbers like this? IIRC, these numbers are on par with the numbers from where we were getting hit hardest in mid March to April.
    NY is still on the decline. they were around 1k deaths per day while peaking iirc. lately theyve been consistently at or below 300, but today showed a significant e with about 750. earlier in the day worldometer showed them around 230 or 280, cant remember. they added about 500 in an update, i havent seen their source on the adjusted figure yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're still looking at daily deaths of 2k with NY barely contributing to more than 10% of that. no good...

i mean good for NY, and glad it seems to be slowing there, but "no good" in the sense that the national picture isn't rosy

Everyone saw this coming,tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They weren't even protecting the vulnerable elderly in New York. Minimal coverage from propaganda pushers. Meanwhile they'll inadvertently declare conservative locations a hotspot if you don't do as they want. They'll focus all their rage at a conservative area opening up and ignore a leftist area even if the leftist area has worse stats. Very biased coverage per the usual from the propaganda pushers.
    pre-narrative

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Used to be they could get a federal tax break for that. I wonder what happened....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you're objective like that

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Used to be they could get a federal tax break for that. I wonder what happened....
    Trump happened

He bails on everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get that. He's complaining about the budget but the people coming in to volunteer have no effect on it.

Thread Information