Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Pettis straight got his ass handed to him. Man...what a tough ing division.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Didn't feel comfortable betting on this one, looks like I was right.

Pretty good card overall, Hendricks showed potential (improved conditioning mainly) but I was disappointed that he kept going for TDs instead of putting Brown to sleep. That's what we want to see in a Hendricks fight, not a boring decision. He had several opportunities to KO Brown but didn't capitalize. I hope he doesn't become a GSP 2.0 decision machine.

Damn, RDA looked great last night. He just straight up put an ass whoopin on Pettis for 25 minutes

Post Count
    Well I guess Pettis was not what we thought he was.. Something never sat right with me about him losing to Clay Guida. His TDD still sucks and his striking sure looked overrated in this one..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well I guess Pettis was not what we thought he was.. Something never sat right with me about him losing to Clay Guida. His TDD still sucks and his striking sure looked overrated in this one..
    We? Please don't lump me in with your ridiculous statements. Remember when GSP lost to Serra? Hughs? Losses happen to all but the best of the best of the best; nobody retires undefeated.

Post Count
    We? Please don't lump me in with your ridiculous statements. Remember when GSP lost to Serra? Hughs? Losses happen to all but the best of the best of the best; nobody retires undefeated.
    GSP got caught in a fight he was winning in the 1st round. Was Matt Serra ever going to hand GSP his ass for 25 minutes whipping him all over the cage in every facet of MMA? Pettis got his ass kicked everywhere in that fight and was mentally broken..

Post Count
    GSP got caught in a fight he was winning in the 1st round. Was Matt Serra ever going to hand GSP his ass for 25 minutes whipping him all over the cage in every facet of MMA? Pettis got his ass kicked everywhere in that fight and was mentally broken..
    So by your logic, Renan Berao (or however you spell his -face name) is not who we thought he was?

Post Count
    So by your logic, Renan Berao (or however you spell his -face name) is not who we thought he was?
    When did someone ever dominate GSP or Jones for 25 straight minutes? Getting caught and getting dominated are not the same.

Post Count
    When did someone ever dominate GSP or Jones for 25 straight minutes? Getting caught and getting dominated are not the same.
    Uh... Hendricks dominated GSP. Gus dominated Jones.

Post Count
    Uh... Hendricks dominated GSP. Gus dominated Jones.
    Lol and Ray dominated Hagler..

Post Count
    Solid reply.

As usual.

Thread Information