Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AH FELT IT IN MAH HART

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hopefully they let us know where they're going to bury her, so we can go pee on her traitorous grave

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I did. You act like I didn't think it was a bad protest. It was. It was one really bad protest. But for months the country was getting looted and a thousand officers injured from BLM protests. Suburbs were taken (or given) by Seattle mayor? Children killed. Extortion from businesses. And the target of these protestors were police. You can't just ignore that and say this here is terrorism and that there was patriotism.
    "protest"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senator Says Computer Stolen From Capitol Office During Coup Attempt by Trump Loyalists

A laptop computer belonging to the office of U.S. Senator Jeff Merkley from Oregon was one of several electronic devices stolen by Trump loyalists during a failed coup attempt on Wednesday,

The news comes as the Department of Justice tries to make an assessment of the property stolen at the U.S. Capitol, which is believed to potentially include at least some sensitive national security information.

they could not find Mr. Schumer’s office. He said they asked a Capitol Police officer, who tried to direct them.

one of his friends, who would not give his name, joked that he had gone to the bathroom and not flushed.

https://gizmodo.com/senator-says-computer-stolen-from-capitol-office-during-1846016018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then wtf do you call nation wide looting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I call trump s bags insurrectionist and traitors...not protestors

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you don’t even live in this country, remember?

You’re polish aren’t you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue lives matter!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see what's so hard to believe about it. Cops are either fascists or protect fascists, it's sickening but it's no secret.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Upset Because His Rioters Looked Low Class On TV

CNN reported that he was

so excited by the action, it “freaked out” some staffers around him.

The adviser told me that Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked.

“He doesn’t like low class things,”

What jumped out at Trump as he watched an armed insurrection was that

the people trying to overturn the government in his name looked low class.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/01...ass-on-tv.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican lawmakers caught helping pro-Trump mobs at U.S. Capitol, Oregon statehouse

One West Virginia Republican live-streamed with the mobs in DC,

another was caught opening doors to them in Oregon

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/08/rep...regon-capitol/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dry run/networking/recruiting/fundraising

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pentagon, D.C. officials point fingers at each other over Capitol riot response

Confusion and finger-pointing continue between local and federal law enforcement agencies after Wednesday's siege of the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob.

A timeline released by the Pentagon late Friday says Capitol Police twice declined help from the Defense Department in the days prior to Jan. 6.

But it also shows that when the city officials and the Capitol Police requested additional National Guard troops after rioters breached the Capitol, it took four hours for those troops to arrive.

it was the Army secretary, not the city, responsible for the key decisions in the National Guard's response, including their delay in mobilizing when violence escalated.

The Army secretary, not the city,

set the number of National Guard troops at about 300,

decided not to use armored vehicles and

"established that the guard members were not to move East of 9th Street NW,"

roughly nine blocks away from the foot of the Capitol

the Army also delayed the use of the National Guard to back up the Capitol Police after the Capitol had been breached.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/pentagon-d-c-officials-point-fingers-each-other-over-capitol-n1253547

Finger pointing, obscuring the truth.

Trash's sycophant Secy of Defense, as he was ordered by Trash, was refusing calls from governor of Maryland offering to send MD National Guard.

The trashing of the Capitol was intended, resulted from a conspiracy between Trash, his Secy of Defense, Capitol Police to allow Trash's cult mob to penetrate and trash the Capitol bldg. Trash "punching back" for being impeached, for Congress not overturning the election.

WH staff said Trash was enjoying watching the mayhem on TV.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    displaying maximum hypocrisy...
    Go figure.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When all this info is gathered and reviewed for accuracy, we might have lived through the reign of one of the most dangerous presidents in history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty much. they were out for blood. "peaceful protest" my ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I did. You act like I didn't think it was a bad protest. It was. It was one really bad protest. But for months the country was getting looted and a thousand officers injured from BLM protests. Suburbs were taken (or given) by Seattle mayor? Children killed. Extortion from businesses. And the target of these protestors were police. You can't just ignore that and say this here is terrorism and that there was patriotism.
    It was a protest that just happened to coincide with the counting of the electoral college votes to determine the presidency.

Call it what it was. It was a coup attempt to overthrow a free and fair election. Pure sedition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a protest that just happened to coincide with the counting of the electoral college votes to determine the presidency.

Call it what it was. It was a coup attempt to overthrow a free and fair election. Pure sedition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heh jawohl.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When all this info is gathered and reviewed for accuracy, we might have lived through the reign of one of the most dangerous presidents in history.
    74M voted for another 4 years of Trash, his mafiya, his Repug govt destroying kakistocracy, and 100s more young incompetent right wing extremist ideologues on the Federal benches

America is ed and un able. GAME ING OVER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see the maga s are still trying to argue looting a Target is the same as storming the capitol with the intent to take hostages

Thread Information